TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 17

syllabub
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 17

Unread post by syllabub »

I took a look at JoFatFace's twitter page and someone tweeted him saying "I won the socks :)" haha...such an embarrassment.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Jaeme wrote::-s I'm not sure if this person means that they think Emilia is just being fussy now or that she was being fussy with the whole floppy unresponsive thing but OMG it scares me to think these people have kids of their own.

I especially like the "the doctor will not take you serious". I have several doctors and other persons in the medical field in my family and they would go crazy and check everything with my baby and every other baby in the world that doesn't seem right...
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

The kid was Anna's fashion accessory when she had 'the bump'.
ImageImage
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

viadrozz wrote:i honestly think they don't love emilia. i'm sorry, it's a horrible thing but i really don't believe that they love her.
I have seen MANY cases of this! Actually my step-daughter lives with us, because her mum doesn't give a shit, she got pregnant to save their relationship, guess what, didn't work! She doesn't even bother to visit her or call her. It's so sad. Kelly (my daughter) actually calls her by her name and never said "mum" to her.

Maybe it wasn't just for the views, but also for staying together??
cpyc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cpyc »

http://www.irishhealth.com/article.html?con=177

Children can be subjected to a number of forms of abuse:

Neglect - where a child is deprived of food, clothing, warmth, hygiene, stimulation or care.
Emotional Abuse - where affection, approval, consistency and security are withheld from a child.
Physical Abuse - any form of injury to a child which is caused deliberately, or which results from deliberate neglect to protect the child.
Sexual Abuse - when a child is used by an adult for their gratification.

Write a letter to this address. Print your proof and help Emilia.

Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse
Second Floor,
St Stephen's Green House,
Earlsfort Terrace,
Dublin 2.
Ireland.
If your having guru problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but these spoilt bitches ain't one.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Oh Fatso. It's MORE rude for you to be almost an hour late to lunch than for them to decide to order without you because you're almost an hour late. idiot.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

That person on youtube is incorrect. Ireland doesn't have 'general healthcare'. Unless you have a medical card you pay for doctors visits. Only people who are unemployed (longterm) or have health conditions are entitled to a medical card (there are exceptions but doubt very much J&A have a medical card)
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Hi Jaeme, I am here. You encouraged me to join ....again. I do try and add a splash of sarcasm mixed with a good dose of commonsense. After reading today's developments I feel ''The Winter is coming...'' :jerry: :respekt:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
SilentL
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SilentL »

Guess the "payment" they were expecting came in... Non stop shopping and eating out for the next week, I can see it already! They are getting way too predictable! ;)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Nesoi wrote:Hi Jaeme, I am here. You encouraged me to join ....again. I do try and add a splash of sarcasm mixed with a good dose of commonsense. After reading today's developments I feel ''The Winter is coming...'' :jerry: :respekt:
:rofl: O no...! :lol:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

:barf: tryin to PROVE sumthin again with today's thumbnail-much............
Rocky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rocky »

Did anyone notice how Emilia reacted to seeing her mom being "attacked" by the dogs? So sad :(
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

2:33-3:10. SOUND OFF PLEASE :barf:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

magicdragon wrote:That person on youtube is incorrect. Ireland doesn't have 'general healthcare'. Unless you have a medical card you pay for doctors visits. Only people who are unemployed (longterm) or have health conditions are entitled to a medical card (there are exceptions but doubt very much J&A have a medical card)
Yep, but I wouldn't deign to even correct such a foul mouthed vacuous twit. Funnier to see her mouthing off complete c rap :D
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

luna nova wrote:2:33-3:10. SOUND OFF PLEASE :barf:
is that the part where they change her on a toilet? I would've sat on the toilet myself and changed her on my knees.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

her hair looked extra bad today.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
CraftyLady wrote:
SallyCinnamon wrote:To be fair, I have a niece around the same age who is teething. You can tell when it's teething, and there's not much you can do, except try the gels and different teethers. It's not something I would think to bother a doctor with, you don't want to fall into the trap of medicating for everything. When she was crying at MSDs house she definitely had the look of a teething baby.

My problems with them are the constant tickling and teasing, that lead Emilia to look quite wary of her parents sometimes - and the bloody dogs!! They leave her on her mat on the floor with Jofus looking the other way and the dogs wandering around. Bianca did something to make Emilia cry and not only did Anna/Jofus not instantly turn around but Anna just shooed the dog away and didn't even check Emilia (if she had she'd have seen those shoes next to her.) And they have vindictive personalities to laugh about trying to start fights between the dogs, neglected baby, highly strung dogs - all I can say is I hope someone is watching over Emilia, her parents aren't.
I am not one to call the doctor about everything, but when a baby is 3 months old, and normally isn't fussy, and starts fussing all of the time, just to be on the safe side, a call pr visit will not hurt. Especially if they are medicating her for teething pain. They act like she is a toddler already. She is still a baby and should be treated as such.
Teething normally starts at that age, or it does in my family anyway which is as far as my experience goes. My son started teething at 1 month which wasn't fun. I didn't see the doctor because in the UK you have regular health visitor appointments at home or at the local doctor's clinic, and she advises on all the small health issues. I don't know how it's done in Ireland though.. I haven't heard them mention a health visitor.
I would say fine, if it's teething we should move on; however, at MSD's house when you said she just looked like a teething baby, she was actually pulling on her ear too. Sometimes teething babies can get an ear infection as well. As a mom I would just get her checked for peace of mind, and then you know that she is JUST teething. If you are uncomfortable giving them a medication that a doctor prescribes then don't give it to them (unless the child is sick and NEEDS it). You mentioned over medicating, but really, just because a doctor prescribes you something doesn't mean you have to take it.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

geeklove wrote:
is that the part where they change her on a toilet? I would've sat on the toilet myself and changed her on my knees.

No (although you are right;, it is when she explains what (color, form, shape) comes out of her nose. Double :barf:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

A. even looks totally off her nut..needs some meds asap
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

geeklove wrote:
I would do that too; however, I have super long legs compared to Jofus' hobbit legs.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”