MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Amative
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Unread post by Amative »

Ljs wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:09 am The new house looks massive. I wonder how many bedrooms there are and if the kids get to have their own again.
Here's the house she bought:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/125- ... 3756_zpid/

I don't think it's anything special, to be honest. Sure it's an upgrade from their rental, but it's not what I would be happy with if I was spending money like that. The backyard is lacking. But they will be spending all their time cleaning the house rather than having to mow the lawn.
M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

Ljs wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:09 am The new house looks massive. I wonder how many bedrooms there are and if the kids get to have their own again.
It's a 5 bed 4 bathroom. The kids will have their own rooms and she's going to get white kitchen cabinets and paint the whole house grey apparently!
M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

Amative wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:39 am

I don't think it's anything special, to be honest. Sure it's an upgrade from their rental, but it's not what I would be happy with if I was spending money like that. The backyard is lacking. But they will be spending all their time cleaning the house rather than having to mow the lawn.
I agree. It's nothing special. Yes it's big but they really don't need all that space. Also the front door not being centred throws me off! 😂
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

She bought it for $453k.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Does her husband work? I hope they are being smart with this youtube money especially when they just bought an almost 500k home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

500k for that house?? In the south, that’s a lot.

Did anyone happen to catch her “hater” rant? I used to really like her because she was real. She thinks that because she’s become “successful” that she’s better than everyone else. Her “success” is a bunch of companies that they start and stop. There’s no stability in their lives and I would never be jealous of that.

This move is going to boost her ego even more and I’m going to be less interested than I was before.

Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

YOU GUYS, show some respect!! She's an influencer to help us lead better lives by influencing us. She's basically our speed cleaning, dollar store Jesus.
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

AcaBetic99 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:40 pm 500k for that house?? In the south, that’s a lot.

Did anyone happen to catch her “hater” rant? I used to really like her because she was real. She thinks that because she’s become “successful” that she’s better than everyone else. Her “success” is a bunch of companies that they start and stop. There’s no stability in their lives and I would never be jealous of that.

This move is going to boost her ego even more and I’m going to be less interested than I was before.

I just went and watched it. Omg. She has lost it. The constant bragging she does is what makes me not like her anymore. And no one needs to know she pays her parents bills. Why does she always throw that out there? Then she is always thinking everyone is jealous of her. I can’t even. She is so unrelateable now. I don’t know how people still watch her.
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

That house looks pretty dated for only being built 6 years ago

M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

I love that she thinks we are jealous of her success! She truly thinks everyone is beneath her. Can this girls head get any bigger? It's almost at full capacity!
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

AcaBetic99 wrote:500k for that house?? In the south, that’s a lot.

She sounded like she was on the verge of tears the whole time. But guysssss it doesn’t bother her, haters gonna hate!

mbn1008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mbn1008 »

This girl thinks success is measured by dollar signs and possessions.... she is gonna fall HARD when YouTube is no more.

littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

Thank you for posting this! I was curious. Does anyone else think it looks like 2 houses squished together? LOL. Am I just that picky about the outside of a house? I just think it looks like 2 weird flat houses smooched together and attached by windows. WTF is up with that? The inside is nice, waaaaaaaaay too big for me, and I'm a family of 5, sometimes 6.
M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

littlepinktink wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:49 am

Thank you for posting this! I was curious. Does anyone else think it looks like 2 houses squished together? LOL. Am I just that picky about the outside of a house? I just think it looks like 2 weird flat houses smooched together and attached by windows. WTF is up with that? The inside is nice, waaaaaaaaay too big for me, and I'm a family of 5, sometimes 6.
I agree. It's strange and the layout of the front door not being in the centre is very weird. It's way too big even for me and there's 7 of us! I wouldn't know what to do with all that space!
goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

littlepinktink wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:49 am

Yes, it looks like two houses were built close together and someone attached a middle to it and couldn't afford to re-do the siding to make it match. :lol:

She has done lost her dang mind. My husband and I inherited a family home that is worth 10x what my family paid for it ages ago. We intend to live here forever and leave the property to our children. This is how wealth is built, Meg. Well, that and my husbands six figure salary. Not a doctor, just a lawyer. I watch cleaning videos because I have time to do so because I don't work and haven't since before I was married 15 years ago. She's such a fool to think I would ever be jealous of her.

I will never give her another view after that toddler-like rant.
mbn1008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mbn1008 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e4dfb0.jpg[/IMG]

She is a looney toon to think she is some celebrity with privacy concerns comparable to that of a politician. And they’re still trying to work something out for them, plllease! They didn’t bat an eye at her insane request. I’m sure they made some serious fun of her after she hung up/left.

Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justanothermama »

After her Instagram story last night, I am definitely over her. Yes being successful is great but, you don’t sit and make a video like that. That entire thing blew my mind. What in the world??? She doesn’t do YouTube for anything else except her kids? What happens when you lose your subscribers? Her views are down because, she is so cocky. Where does she think that income comes from? Her hard work?? She’s delusional if she thinks she can continue to ride this train with that attitude.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Is this chick for real? I just watched her rant from last night. What a joke. Sweetheart, tons of people make good money at their jobs and get more and more each year. The difference between those people and you is that usually they actually have a real talent or skill that will remain marketable for decades to come.

Good luck with your “businesses” when YouTube inevitably tanks.

Dismom8606

Unread post by Dismom8606 »

Love Meg. I sent her a message that was non-abrasive. I simply told her to choose better wording for her photo caption. I thought that it was degrading to say "from the bottom to the top". I explained to her that people's blessings come at different times and they shouldn't be made to feel like they're at the bottom. I also explained to her that it's very disrespectful to dishonor your parents by saying that you pay their bills. This was her reply to me
Screenshot_20190309-195302.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Dismom8606 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:08 pm Love Meg. I sent her a message that was non-abrasive. I simply told her to choose better wording for her photo caption. I thought that it was degrading to say "from the bottom to the top". I explained to her that people's blessings come at different times and they shouldn't be made to feel like they're at the bottom. I also explained to her that it's very disrespectful to dishonor your parents by saying that you pay their bills. This was her reply to meScreenshot_20190309-195302.png
Im glad you got to post it here and not just on the Gossip bakery. People def need to see just how vile a person she is. She has just lost her mind. First all her bragging and there is just no way her parents are proud that she has to pay for them and that they tell everyone too. Who does that????. Then her using all the f bombs. Wow I just cant with her any more

Return to “I-P”