GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| To catch a Predator: starring Tyson Gardner| Part 45

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Eleanor Terese wrote:I really do miss them having their comments on. I love to read all the snarky ones :D
Me too... Saddest part is they are the only ones that still have disabled comments..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Purple
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Purple »

PollyKrome wrote:
Purple wrote:Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 pm
Sneaky_snarky wrote:The nickname “the heavies” came from Tyson and Ashley themselves. Tyson called Evie heavy Evie from the jump. Then he started calling her heifer (though he spells it heaver). So, while I agree that they are within the average for their age, their dumb ass parents started the entire nickname saga.

Yeah I know they started it. I just don’t like how often it’s used. Those girls can’t help they got dealt a shitty hand.

There were high fives at the doctors office for her continuing to be the heavy. And nightly kudos for pounding down as much food as they can contain. And bragging from the beginning on daily donut rituals.

So - you're new here?
Perhaps you can drop the parental units a suggestion to stop portraying their children like this? Maybe to stop calling all of them names? Of course you'll have to do it on IG as their comments on yt remain off because of the amount of pedophiles who come to watch their children sticking tongues out with food in their mouths.
Definitely not new here. Been a lurker since the old site. Rarely comment because you all cover it pretty well.

I didn’t mean to upset anyone. I know the parents started the nicknames. It doesn’t mean that others have to continue calling them that. I just don’t think it’s cool to call kids “heavy” when they aren’t and have no control over what their parents feed them anyway. Image

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

skipperpt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:45 am Haven’t watched a vlog in weeks but I caved today. Tyson looks like he gained another 20 pounds, the cats are still acting feral and bratty, and kudos to A$$ for letting her 4 year old stand up in their seats on a moving school bus.
Don't forget, these are the friends that don't put their own children or friends in seat belts in their own van. Hod will protect them in all their poor decision making. It's fun to run around on a moving school bus and stand on your seat.

I'm sure it hard for the four miracles to show any empathy when their mother of the year laughs at their pain, emotional or physical. The only time she shows herself cuddling her children is for the camera, or when she needs reassurance they still love her. Even then they try to escape her clutches. I'm not saying she doesn't love her girls, it's just that it's completely obvious they are not her first priority and she is unable take care of them on her own. It makes me sad for her girls to have a mother like her.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If the girls one day are capable of finding this page them being called heavy will probably be the least of their concerns hey dad why you talking to girls online?

Side note. Purple here Orange in the Jess thread both just began posting and admonish the other posters in some way. weird.
Last edited by DoodleBop2 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest »

Rileysmomma wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:15 am The eating off other people's plates drives me crazy! And it's not just T&A. The uncles/aunts, grandparents, nanny, and friends (remembering them steal Lane's food) aren't safe. And T&A laugh and think its adorable. It's not!!!!! If you know they love shrimp, order them shrimp. Not a thin floppy cheese quesadilla off the kids menu. But for hod's sake teach them that their food is on their own plate and on no one else's!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The bratty ferals remind me of Helen Keller in the beginning of the Miracle Worker where she circles the dining room table and reaches up on plates grabbing a handful of whatever and shoving in her face. They are a step above a pack of wild dogs circling the table and licking the floor.

Its obvious that #notarealnanny isn't going to step up and be the Miracle Worker and teach manners. Mrs Frost can only do so much. Her intervention resulted in passive aggressive public posts of the brats circling Tra$hly 'listening' on bended knee.

Do you all remember Disney Hawaii where Screech was parading them through the dining room and the pastry grabbed someone's dinner roll off their plate?
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

RUKiddingMe wrote:So I was just snarking on instagram for other families that were invited to Disney and I came across the Raisingwhasians instagram page, the last day on the ship they got a surprise box of chocolates all named for upcoming Disney adventures, now it did say for 2020 BUT Greece was one of the names.
I also got the impression that most of these families had been to Disney before and did a excellent job of promoting Disney on their social accounts.
So I'm wondering if that was why they took the girls to DL two weeks before this trip. They are so transparent in everything they do.
Happy Birthday miracles we're going to DL so we can get free vacations to Fl and Greece.

And who the hell lets kids run and jump all over a moving bus especially when its snowing out, and when they were going into Lowe's one of the kids said I'm freezing and the bitch says me too, nice
I find this fascinating. It must be an Adventures by Disney trip.

I’m surprised Disney feels like they need sponsorships. Their theme parks are always so crowded you would think that Disney vacations sell themselves

Unread post by Guest »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:18 pm If the girls one day are capable of finding this page them being called heavy will probably be the least of their concerns hey dad why you talking to girls online?

Side note. Purple here Orange in the Jess thread both just began posting and admonish the other posters in some way. weird.
Yes it won't be the first time they have heard it. We hear it once a day on a vlog - imagine how many times they all hear it in one day. If the heavies read it here it is only to have their reality reaffirmed.

Thank you for the Orange/Purple message. I assumed that from Purple the other day and I suggested that she leave a message on their IG as he/she feels so strongly. Because it would be fun to watch them leave some helpful advice and then get blocked.

Unread post by Guest »

Eleanor Terese wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:20 am I really do miss them having their comments on. I love to read all the snarky ones :D
I kind of see it as s sign that we are winning the good fight!
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Purple wrote:Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:42 am
PollyKrome wrote:
Purple wrote:Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Yeah I know they started it. I just don’t like how often it’s used. Those girls can’t help they got dealt a shitty hand.

There were high fives at the doctors office for her continuing to be the heavy. And nightly kudos for pounding down as much food as they can contain. And bragging from the beginning on daily donut rituals.

So - you're new here?
Perhaps you can drop the parental units a suggestion to stop portraying their children like this? Maybe to stop calling all of them names? Of course you'll have to do it on IG as their comments on yt remain off because of the amount of pedophiles who come to watch their children sticking tongues out with food in their mouths.
Definitely not new here. Been a lurker since the old site. Rarely comment because you all cover it pretty well.

I didn’t mean to upset anyone. I know the parents started the nicknames. It doesn’t mean that others have to continue calling them that. I just don’t think it’s cool to call kids “heavy” when they aren’t and have no control over what their parents feed them anyway. Image

It’s definitely not cool that a parent calls their child that. This is what happens when morons have kids. The people here are just repeating the name.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

The problem we have with people like "Purple" coming on here and lecturing us to what we should and shouldn't say is that
in doing so they may mean well, but they are giving Twaddles and Trashy exactly what they want. Wouldn't T&T just love for us to to go away and not say anything negative? Then Tubbs could keep from having to support his family for the next 5 or more years while he works his way toward 400 pounds? Maybe, just maybe, a family member will step in at some point and insist the Greeds stop selling the girls' privacy for money by pointing out that the girls will read hurtful things when they are older. And like a previous poster just pointed out, YouTube turning off the comments is a step in the right direction. There is some headway being made towards putting an end to the extensive harm these YouTubers are inflicting on their innocent children. And we are very proud of what small part we have played towards achieving that goal so, yeah, we have no desire to be lectured.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

What the hell happened to her eye? Is that make up that wasn’t taken off correctly or is it a black eye? Also what is spikeyorange? Is that supposed to be spicy orange? I can’t understand anything the heavies or the tinies say. One of the heavies was saying mermaid stickers and I didn’t understand a word she said. She’s 4.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7bb755.jpg[/IMG]

Purple
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Purple »

PollyKrome wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:18 pm If the girls one day are capable of finding this page them being called heavy will probably be the least of their concerns hey dad why you talking to girls online?

Yes it won't be the first time they have heard it. We hear it once a day on a vlog - imagine how many times they all hear it in one day. If the heavies read it here it is only to have their reality reaffirmed.

Thank you for the Orange/Purple message. I assumed that from Purple the other day and I suggested that she leave a message on their IG as he/she feels so strongly. Because it would be fun to watch them leave some helpful advice and then get blocked.
I’m not the poster orange if that is what you are thinking. I chose purple as a name since one of the girls frequently says purple as an answer to questions. No clue who orange is, or what the Jess thread is. I lurk here and Britney and baby. That’s it.

But good point, Tyson talking to little girls will likely overshadow everything else.
Really wasn’t trying to stir things up. Oh well.

RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

Harkette wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 pm
RUKiddingMe wrote:So I was just snarking on instagram for other families that were invited to Disney and I came across the Raisingwhasians instagram page, the last day on the ship they got a surprise box of chocolates all named for upcoming Disney adventures, now it did say for 2020 BUT Greece was one of the names.
I also got the impression that most of these families had been to Disney before and did a excellent job of promoting Disney on their social accounts.
So I'm wondering if that was why they took the girls to DL two weeks before this trip. They are so transparent in everything they do.
Happy Birthday miracles we're going to DL so we can get free vacations to Fl and Greece.

And who the hell lets kids run and jump all over a moving bus especially when its snowing out, and when they were going into Lowe's one of the kids said I'm freezing and the bitch says me too, nice

I’m surprised Disney feels like they need sponsorships. Their theme parks are always so crowded you would think that Disney vacations sell themselves

There was this discussion about Disney cancelling Disney social media mom convention (which they mention was not totally free but heavily discounted) I guess this was a yearly thing until this year and now Disney is doing the creator day thing, all the vloggers were waiting to see who would get invited. I just googled Disney creator days.
Most of the vloggers looked like they live and breath Disney and were having a hard time with the change

Unread post by Guest »

RUKiddingMe wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:41 pm
Harkette wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 pm

There was this discussion about Disney cancelling Disney social media mom convention (which they mention was not totally free but heavily discounted) I guess this was a yearly thing until this year and now Disney is doing the creator day thing, all the vloggers were waiting to see who would get invited. I just googled Disney creator days.
Most of the vloggers looked like they live and breath Disney and were having a hard time with the change

I imagine Disney would get better PR by sponsoring disabled children get aways. Or children in need. Or families who have parents that served the country. Or groups who have served the community. Or firemen families.
But not families who live off their children's identities.
Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

Hi,

I know this probably isn't the right place to post..... But.... I was following a tread regarding a young mom whose second baby has an undiagnosed birth condition and now I can't find it.... Does anyone happen to know the tread or the name of the youtuber?

Also in the future where on the site do I ask these sort of questions?

TIA
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GA Peach70 wrote:What the hell happened to her eye? Is that make up that wasn’t taken off correctly or is it a black eye? Also what is spikeyorange? Is that supposed to be spicy orange? I can’t understand anything the heavies or the tinies say. One of the heavies was saying mermaid stickers and I didn’t understand a word she said. She’s 4.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7bb755.jpg[/IMG]

She is SO sunburned! Of course all the adults have hats and sunglasses, but their precious miracles don't.
Who puts floaties on kids at the beach? That was weird.
And here is another lovely pose from the instastories. With Mom wearing a hat. There's a bunch of pictures of the girls wearing the adults' hats. What kind of parents take their kids on a cruise without sun hats or at least sunglasses? I wonder if they were careful with sunscreen. I am betting they weren't, because it's not what is easiest. But hey-- if they get melanoma, it won't be for a while, so let's soak up the sun now!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Forgot to add the picture! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e133a6.jpg[/IMG]

WhyamIsosmart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhyamIsosmart »

Even though the greedners have less subscribers they still have more video views.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Hod! What a KAD![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ca981c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WhyamIsosmart wrote:
Even though the greedners have less subscribers they still have more video views.

Oops. Hit like accidentally. They only have more views overall, because they have been vlogging longer. The Bingdings have much higher daily views.
And their income is higher too.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4c6cd0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 407bb1.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”