Lonely Ladies London Trip

lolalime
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Unread post by lolalime »

mssqueen233 wrote:She’s so annoying barfImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 72b444.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao who is she trying to convince with that. Sure you love being a mom and your home life Jan.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

MamaBear1020 wrote:Does Anna have her own thread?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
SacconeJolys have a whole separate forum. Their thread on here is dead.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

username44 wrote:I’m just gonna go all Shane Dawson here and throw out a conspiracy theory regarding the fake housewives

Maybe someone’s manager told them to unfollow each other and pretend to have a little bad blood to get people talking. The separate trips and picking sides would make sense. It worked, and not just on here. People were asking Bri about the baby moon bimbos in her comments. This is a stretch but it could be possible. Kind of like how celebs fake fueds to get their names out there and people interested. I wouldn’t put anything past these attention whores.

Who the fuq cares all they are youtube junkies there not celebrities go home and mope around some more...

There acting like middle schoolers honestly I don’t follow them on youtube or Instagram...

Sorry bimbos your vacation is overImageImageImageImage

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

username44 wrote:God I just wish one of them would make an account on here and spill it all. Come on, T-man, you were the closest to Bri out of all the fake housewives. Give us the tea, sis!!!

Seriously I bet Tara knows some stuff. I would absolutely love to know what went down. Brianna is one evil soul. She’s so, so pressed about something. Whatever it is, it must be pretty big.

Is it true Aaryn and Tara made out???

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:58 pm
username44 wrote:God I just wish one of them would make an account on here and spill it all. Come on, T-man, you were the closest to Bri out of all the fake housewives. Give us the tea, sis!!!

Seriously I bet Tara knows some stuff. I would absolutely love to know what went down. Brianna is one evil soul. She’s so, so pressed about something. Whatever it is, it must be pretty big.

Is it true Aaryn and Tara made out???

Yes. Photographic proof is in aaryns thread. Vegas trampcation is the one. It’s from last spring.
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

username44 wrote:I hope Brianna comes back to her house trashed and her husband high
This made me really laugh. Bri coming back, walking in the door and vlogging, and her husband's passed out and the house is trashed. She'd have a meltdown!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Jesus she looks drunk. Her lipstick is smeared all over her face like the joker
IMG_8180.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

princessquinoa wrote:Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:55 pm Jesus she looks drunk. Her lipstick is smeared all over her face like the joker IMG_8180.jpg

She needs to invest in a good lip primer/anti-feathering product, to say the least.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

What is with all of these ladies taking loads of pictures in the damn bathroom??? Of all places in London that are picturesque...
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

QueenMaleficent wrote:What is with all of these ladies taking loads of pictures in the damn bathroom??? Of all places in London that are picturesque...
Bri and Tiffani are utterly embarrassing! Also, Bri does look like the Joker with her lipstick. It's just lipstick--it's not that hard to apply correctly.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

WTF happened to AS?! This is what these girls idolize lmao. That’s one rough lady. No wonder she makes J get the kids ready for school in the morning, Anna has to primp or she looks like something straight from a horror movie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

username44 wrote:WTF happened to AS?! This is what these girls idolize lmao. That’s one rough lady. No wonder she makes J get the kids ready for school in the morning, Anna has to primp or she looks like something straight from a horror movie.
4 ugly brods

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jackanddiane »

Myka looks super uncomfortable and awkward in a lot of these pictures. Maybe she doing a double take on being friends with these idiot bimbo girls
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

Their smiles are so forced.

Brianna looks trashed in the last pic. She really likes the juice. Jesus.

flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

username44 wrote:WTF happened to AS?! This is what these girls idolize lmao. That’s one rough lady. No wonder she makes J get the kids ready for school in the morning, Anna has to primp or she looks like something straight from a horror movie.
It’s funny how they think they’re each other’s friends. No true friend would post that pic of Anna looking like a shrew. Proves how self serving Bri is.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

flyergirl7 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:38 am
It’s funny how they think they’re each other’s friends. No true friend would post that pic of Anna looking like a shrew. Proves how self serving Bri is.

As long as Brianna has her over lined clown lipstick smeared all over her face with her manic horse smile it’s fine. She doesn’t care what anyone else looks like, only herself.
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastmom »

Ok someone please give me a quick run down on Bri. Aside from her being a drunk why do y'all hate her

Myka too. I know NOTHING about her other than she adopted a boy from china who has autism.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

westcoastmom wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 am Ok someone please give me a quick run down on Bri. Aside from her being a drunk why do y'all hate her

Myka too. I know NOTHING about her other than she adopted a boy from china who has autism.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
A long time ago Brianna was literally my favorite YT mom. After she had Presley and moved into the bossy manor things went downhill for her. She started busting out a bunch of sponsored videos, showing herself getting snippy with the kids, the way YT moms usually start to decline, whatever. But for me it started when I picked up she wasn’t working anymore actually last year around this time. I thought she was pretending to have a job but I felt she wasn’t, turns out a lot of other ladies caught on too. She announced she quit her job but had a second one lined up once her son went to school, that was in June of last year. She went the entire summer without mentioning it, her dad fell and was put on hospice, and then she was like I’m not going back to work because my dad needs me blah blah (she goes and sees him a few times a week for an hour maybe) so that was her excuse. I believe she made that video early October or late September. She had subs asking her about it and never once answered them all summer. She knew she wasn’t going back to work so she was just lying about it. Basically no one likes her because she was always preaching about how women are just as capable as doing the job as a man is and she kind of had this attitude that she was more worthy as a working mom than a SAHM so basically it was one of her hypocritical moments. I’m pretty sure she’s actually made a few people feel bad about raising kids over having a career, now look where she is. Pretending to be an internet boss while her 81 year old grand mother raises her kids.

Of course after she quit to become a YT boss is when all the crazy stuff happened. We found out how much she truly loves to drink, how much her husband likes pills, how bitchy she is to her kids, the eating disorder she won’t get help for, endless amounts of over sharing. Girl, she’s a mess.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

flyergirl7 wrote:

Anna posted it, too, though.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

Graysky33 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 am
flyergirl7 wrote:

Anna posted it, too, though.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
she posted one that is similar but she looks way better in that one than she does on Bri's instagram.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”