KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

alikruz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by alikruz »

Haven’t watched the vlogs on all this but I love how they tell people all the time to come to Cahoots moms restaurant “and say HI!” But someone LIVING their damn life in the same area is stalking. If someone wanted to stalk them, they’d just show up at the restaurant every fucking day. “Fans” hunting you down to say hi aren’t concerning for your children’s safety??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

Haven't really caught up on the thread yet, but I have to say I am glad to see her improving with Sutton and Khoa.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

alikruz wrote:Haven’t watched the vlogs on all this but I love how they tell people all the time to come to Cahoots moms restaurant “and say HI!” But someone LIVING their damn life in the same area is stalking. If someone wanted to stalk them, they’d just show up at the restaurant every fucking day. “Fans” hunting you down to say hi aren’t concerning for your children’s safety??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Apparently you can’t post on here or anywhere that you saw them while you were out and about because it’s stalking.

Nunofmybusiness
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nunofmybusiness »

nineteenninety3 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 am Just a little word of warning guys, there's a whole load of usernames that I as a regular don't recognise and new accounts claiming they lurked for ages and only just made an account asking for the discord. I have no interest in discord after the Britney and baby shitshow, but whoever is running the discord, be very wary of who you accept, and if you do decide to accept everyone be VERY careful what you share on there. I'd put money on some of these "been lurking for ages" being Keren, friends of Keren, or minions.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I used to be a fan ever since Landon was born up until she got pregnant with Sutton. Then I started to faze out from the vlogs because it all felt like same vlog, different day and after a while I just had so many things I disagreed with keren about and how she was always very dramatic and not forth telling. Then I stumbled upon this site and it all made sense, leading to me unsubscribing from their channel and socials. So if there’s a discord link please send my way, I promise I’m not a minion I just can’t stand keren anymore.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Ya’ll I’m out of the country so just catching up on all this.

I sure hope she didn’t include me in the police report for reporting her screen. I’d hate for the coast guard to have to chase down my cruise ship.
laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laurenxashley »

LaGrandeTalker wrote:Did you guys notice the beggining of the vlog Khoa is talking about how people were emotional and crying watching the cheerleading part of yesterday's vlog? Then Keren turns the camera to Jackson and just says "yeah yeah yeah", dismissing Khoa as usual. Then she tries to make up for it saying he's good at making people emotional, but the subject was about the Khang's gym, not Khoa. She really can't congratulate others. She's probably pissed that they have a successful business without the help of minions on the internet and Khang and Cici's interaction was so cute. They showed more love in a 10 second clip than KK have in all these years on the vlog. Keren, that's what a normal and healthy RS looks like, so learn from them.
I just thought it was funny because that was one of the main parts of the video I skipped through lol. I already don’t care about keren and khoa, def don’t care about his brothers cheer team

alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

Classie wrote:Ya’ll I’m out of the country so just catching up on all this.

I sure hope she didn’t include me in the police report for reporting her screen. I’d hate for the coast guard to have to chase down my cruise ship.
Nah, it’d be the Orlando Police Department on a rowboat Image

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Cops? Pshhh. We all know it would be Khoa on a dock just yelling “CREEPY!!” at you.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

UsedToCould wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:27 pm Cops? Pshhh. We all know it would be Khoa on a dock just yelling “CREEPY!!” at you. Image

Creepy? More like Ironic and Iconic.
OG thread members know.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

UsedToCould wrote:Cops? Pshhh. We all know it would be Khoa on a dock just yelling “CREEPY!!” at you. Image

In his clown costume Image

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Are you being sarcastic?! She’s the worst she’s ever been.
kayjay wrote:Haven't really caught up on the thread yet, but I have to say I am glad to see her improving with Sutton and Khoa.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

yikes wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
yikes wrote:OT but I pretty much made kerens presets for FREE [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 54a68a.jpg[/IMG]

Kind of loving yours, share the deets hahaha

sure haha, VSCO-HB1,exposure +2.2, contrast -1.9, saturation +1.4, skin tone -2.7, shadow tint red 9.9, highlight tint 8.2

I'm probably late, but shit that's a lot of work for an Instagram picture Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 9d89dc.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Pandas wrote:I decided to change my username as it was my name and had my birth year in it emily7954... I am now PANDAS!!!

Mine had my initials and birthdate in it mem3896 so I changed it too just to be safe lol

apjgydgk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by apjgydgk »

I hate keren

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I'm in Texas. We literally learn about Texas only

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

LaGrandeTalker wrote:"what you post on the internet is there forever" uUUUuuu I'm shaking, Keren. No one is gonna arrest us from gossiping online, girl. But you know what they can arrest you for? The racist comments you say towards Khoa and your own children!!! And it's video documented so you better hurry up and delete those vlogs. Oh, I forgot that would be the majority of your vlogs cause you say ignorant shit every single vlog.
Also I highly doubt she called the cops. Every word she said looked like a setup for us to be too scared to post here ever again. Don't let her win, guys! If calling her out on her bad baaad parenting, shopping addiction and abusive relationship with her fiancée, friends, kids and family is a crime, then arrest me now! LOL
I doubt anyone would press charges on her for that. It’s stupid to even think

Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ac136a.jpg[/IMG]

Would Keren ever ?

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I'm in Texas. We literally learn about Texas only ImageImage

Lmao I went to high school in texas. Can confirm.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Candygirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Candygirl »

Sorn wrote:If anyone would still like an invite to the discord please send me a private message, sorry there were too many messages on the thread here.

Do be aware there are no rules there and no limits about what we can or can't post. Everyone is welcome, even Keren.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
For some reason I don’t see the option to message you on your profile? I would like the link too please Image

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Notreal5 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ac136a.jpg[/IMG]

Would Keren ever ?

NEVER!!!

This isn’t the first time Kyra has done this either. I have seen her offer to send people merch countless times. Same with her lipstick. She also was a judge in a beauty pageant last year and she offered to pay several girls’ $100 entry fee. Kyra is VERY generous! I think it has to do with how she was raised. See, unlike Keren and Khoa, she actually DID have a rough childhood with hardly any money around. KK like to pretend they came from “humble beginnings” and were “poor” growing up but I don’t know very many poor kids that had cars when they turned 16.

If this doesn’t show people how spoiled they were... Keren was driving a Lexus SUV and spending her weekends shoplifting at the mall. While Khoa was breaking into cars and stealing thousands of dollars worth of stuff. Including a cop’s gun. Yeah, #humblebeginnings my ass! They were both spoiled and didn’t like to hear the word NO!

Jackson is going to be just like them! ImageKarma!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”