Liza Adele

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Camden is so damn cute and sweet. Him and Baylee are my favorite kids out of all of these broads.
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boymom8146 »

Emmakins wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:05 pm
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Today vlog drove me nuts when she kept trying to take something off of her eyelashes it was soooo annoying!!!

She really needs to do something about those lashes, just go for something more natural! She’s sooo pretty!!! Just the lashes look sort of like drag queen lashes sorry!!!!
Boymom8146 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:36 pm I bet she wants to be induced just so she can be camera ready to vlog the birth. She’s gotta have those obnoxious lashes and caked on makeup.

It drives me nuts whenever she’s talking to the camera, she starts playing with her hair! Image
I always think her eyelashes are big bugs they look a lot like caterpillars or flies because of how full they are... it scares me every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL! Yes her lashes do remind me of bugs! Especially spider legs 🕷😂
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Every time I hear her say the name “Quinten” I just cringe. Idk if it’s her voice or the name itself but it’s like nails on a chalkboard to me. Lol
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

I know it, I think it’s her tone, she has this ayer of superiority to her.
westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastmom »

Her fucking teeeeth. Get some goddamn braces fuck.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastmom »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Today vlog drove me nuts when she kept trying to take something off of her eyelashes it was soooo annoying!!!

She really needs to do something about those lashes, just go for something more natural! She’s sooo pretty!!! Just the lashes look sort of like drag queen lashes sorry!!!!
Boymom8146 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:36 pm I bet she wants to be induced just so she can be camera ready to vlog the birth. She’s gotta have those obnoxious lashes and caked on makeup.

It drives me nuts whenever she’s talking to the camera, she starts playing with her hair! Image
I do NOT agree that she is "so pretty". Her nose is huge, her lips are so thin and those GD teeth. I bet she is tore up without makeup on.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

as someone who recently took the plunge on adult braces, I think it would be awesome if Liza decided get them. Aside from the health and cosmetic benefits, she would have easy new content for 1-2 years for her channel. I just think Liza is probably too vain to live with braces for the time it takes to wear them.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

lil sebastian wrote:as someone who recently took the plunge on adult braces, I think it would be awesome if Liza decided get them. Aside from the health and cosmetic benefits, she would have easy new content for 1-2 years for her channel. I just think Liza is probably too vain to live with braces for the time it takes to wear them.
She could get Invisalign like the Queen Mother Anna Saccone

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

How was she so confused by what the nurse said? She almost failed so she should watch her carbs and sugar. Sounds pretty simple to me.
dramallama143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramallama143 »

haterade wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:45 pm
lil sebastian wrote:as someone who recently took the plunge on adult braces, I think it would be awesome if Liza decided get them. Aside from the health and cosmetic benefits, she would have easy new content for 1-2 years for her channel. I just think Liza is probably too vain to live with braces for the time it takes to wear them.
She could get Invisalign like the Queen Mother Anna Saccone

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was going to say the same thing.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Camden is akward.
How old is he?
He acts like a damn baby.
Not_Sponsored wrote:Camden is so damn cute and sweet. Him and Baylee are my favorite kids out of all of these broads.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Who else can’t stand the way she eats?🖐 Her recent IG story she’s eating a cracker so loudly with that ugly bunny filter on. 😖
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

kristieanne87 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:57 pm Camden is akward.
How old is he?
He acts like a damn baby.
Not_Sponsored wrote:Camden is so damn cute and sweet. Him and Baylee are my favorite kids out of all of these broads.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He’s two. He seems like a typical two year old to me. At least he’s not a total asshole, like Cryla.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Does she not realize that her house is not up for sale? It's under "Make Me Move" which means it's not officially for sale but if you're willing to make an offer, they'd move. Usually those offers are above market and no offence to them but their house is a mess... their kitchen isn't redone... their bathrooms are randomly renovated and match nothing else in the house, they put the bathtub in the basement...

But yeah people searching for houses for sale will almost certainly not see their listing because it's not under the for sale section. Her husband is doing her dirty lol he clearly doesn't want to move.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

crestsanicode wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:24 am Does she not realize that her house is not up for sale? It's under "Make Me Move" which means it's not officially for sale but if you're willing to make an offer, they'd move. Usually those offers are above market and no offence to them but their house is a mess... their kitchen isn't redone... their bathrooms are randomly renovated and match nothing else in the house, they put the bathtub in the basement...

But yeah people searching for houses for sale will almost certainly not see their listing because it's not under the for sale section. Her husband is doing her dirty lol he clearly doesn't want to move.
Yeah we just recently bought a house and while we were hunting my husband wanted nothing to do with those "make me move" houses. We've been in our house for a while now and he still goes on about how stupid he thinks they are.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Looks like her husband is slowly killing all of her hopes and dreams lol! No moving to the south and now he doesn't want a new build so that's probably not happening either. Poor Liza.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

monstermonkey wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 am Looks like her husband is slowly killing all of her hopes and dreams lol! No moving to the south and now he doesn't want a new build so that's probably not happening either. Poor Liza.
You can definitely tell who wears the pants in that family lol. A new build would be so much smarter than an older house too, even updated. I know her husband makes a lot of money and they're in no debt.. but he seems kind of dumb. Credit and debt are tools, not something to be afraid of. They bought their house in 2012, so they probably got a sub 3% interest rate. He could have put that 550k he used to pay off their mortgage into almost anything else and made a larger profit over paying off a loan with a 3% interest rate, which is impossible to even get now. Doesn't strike me as a financially smart guy for someone in finance.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I have a feeling she’s not going to get her dream home! I really feel bad for her. So much for new home with new furniture he’s probably going to make her keep everything they already have va purschasing all new furniture.
Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

She’s not moving anywhere and she knows it. She has nothing to talk about so she fakes her house for sale, looks at open houses with her mom instead of her husband and talks about moving out of state where she has no family. Yawn... boring Liza.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

I’m sorry but there is a point where frugality goes too far and I think this is it. If he had this much money to pay off the house in such a short amount of time I guarantee he probably has a big savings account,college funds and an investment portfolio. I just don’t see the point of having all of this reserve money when they don’t seem to enjoy doing anything with it. When Liza and her husband got new cars they weren’t upgraded just base models,they never seem to take family vacations and they live in an ugly house that they never renovated. I get some people don’t like all that fancy stuff but it’s very obvious Liza wants a nice house.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”