Lonely Ladies London Trip

westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lonely Ladies London Trip

Unread post by westcoastmom »

Omg did you guys see this?? Someone was talking about her coming home to a trashed house lolol

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Tiffani seems like the type of girl that needs a lot of attention from friends (and everyone). Maybe she’s met the perfect friend in Bri K cuz they have to be in constant contact. That’s not a normal adult friendship. They act like middle school girls. Real ADULT women have lives, jobs, things to do and don’t have time to sit and talk all day.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

disney8 wrote:Tiffani seems like the type of girl that needs a lot of attention from friends (and everyone). Maybe she’s met the perfect friend in Bri K cuz they have to be in constant contact. That’s not a normal adult friendship. They act like middle school girls. Real ADULT women have lives, jobs, things to do and don’t have time to sit and talk all day.
Soo true!!
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

These ladies aren’t as quick to posting their vacation videos like the baby mooners did lol

Any one catch Tiffani say the other day that Ella “barely touched her frozen stash because she had so much” 🏆
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Yikes. I would assume they are both trashed but Myka is preggo. Must be wild times for these loser ladies who never leave the house.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5990ed.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reportedfun23 »

geewhiz wrote:Typical Myka. Made her husband and all of the kids drive her to the airport at 5:00am, only to rile them up and further upset them before taking off. Isn’t Huxley in school? They clearly have no regard for his care and adhering to a normal routine. Plus Myka just loves to upset her kids for no good reason, like when she had a swollen lymph node and told her kids it was cancer before sending Kova off with her biological dad for a week. Image

Tiff and Bri ordering martinis at 7:00 in the morning, no surprise there. #bossmom #alchymom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I forgot about the cancer thing!! I have noticed that she does doesnt try hard to hide her grown up problems from her kids. Hopefully theres no long term psychological issues being set but for some reason those kids seem "stressed" naturally.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

reportedfun23 wrote:
geewhiz wrote:Typical Myka. Made her husband and all of the kids drive her to the airport at 5:00am, only to rile them up and further upset them before taking off. Isn’t Huxley in school? They clearly have no regard for his care and adhering to a normal routine. Plus Myka just loves to upset her kids for no good reason, like when she had a swollen lymph node and told her kids it was cancer before sending Kova off with her biological dad for a week. Image

Tiff and Bri ordering martinis at 7:00 in the morning, no surprise there. #bossmom #alchymom

I forgot about the cancer thing!! I have noticed that she does doesnt try hard to hide her grown up problems from her kids. Hopefully theres no long term psychological issues being set but for some reason those kids seem "stressed" naturally.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
It looks like Myka did not have as good a time. Maybe cause Anna has all those dogs. She didn't even want to shower there. This trip was planned by Bri and Tiff so they can get back at Aaryn.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Wait myka really didn’t want to shower at Anna’s house because of her dogs? That’s kind of crazy. SJ’s house usually looks pretty clean from the little bit I see of them.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Myka drove 2hrs to the Cleveland airport and returned there. I think they probably all stayed in a Hotel or at Bri's the night before or else they were on the road at 3am which means those kids probably had 5hrs roundtrip, with stops in the car that day. Plus picking her up. I hope that wasn't the case and they got a babysitter. (She lives in the Columbus suburbs)

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

I've watched Bri & Tiffani's vlogs so far.... somewhat enjoyable. Some definite shady moments I felt directed at the FL Baby Moomoos.... especially the part in Tiff's vlog where Myka says "like talking, and being yourself" bc all the Baby Mooners did was vlog for themselves and sit in silence.
The whole Anna & Jonathan thing is just kind of weird, but whatevs... and why couldn't Anna, Miss Queen Mum of the UK help Tiffani find a somewhere to donate her liquid gold to? The food did look super yummy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MamaBear1020

I'm just going to leave this here. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a8515e.jpg[/IMG]

mommytalks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommytalks »

These vlogs are so weird, it's like they didn't interact much with AS. They just didn't show much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

All I can say for all three London vlogs is that I cringed hard on all of them the entire way through. Bri was hardcore in her ass kissing of Anna though. Like girl, step back and take a breath. Damn.
MamaBear1020

QueenMaleficent wrote:All I can say for all three London vlogs is that I cringed hard on all of them the entire way through. Bri was hardcore in her ass kissing of Anna though. Like girl, step back and take a breath. Damn.
Lol she was literally filming herself in one of Anna's guestrooms trying to plan the next time she was going to stay there but this time with her kids and husband. Right! You'll be lucky if you ever see these people in person again! Lol. It was so presumptuous and just cringey!

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

MamaBear1020 wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote:All I can say for all three London vlogs is that I cringed hard on all of them the entire way through. Bri was hardcore in her ass kissing of Anna though. Like girl, step back and take a breath. Damn.
Lol she was literally filming herself in one of Anna's guestrooms trying to plan the next time she was going to stay there but this time with her kids and husband. Right! You'll be lucky if you ever see these people in person again! Lol. It was so presumptuous and just cringey!

For cripe sakes the boob pumper didn't even know the name of Anna's daughter. They all are such buffoons. It was done to spite Airbag that's all.

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

username44 wrote:Wait myka really didn’t want to shower at Anna’s house because of her dogs? That’s kind of crazy. SJ’s house usually looks pretty clean from the little bit I see of them.
She didn't look comfortable at her house at all. Why the f did she go. So stupid

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

username44 wrote:WTF happened to AS?! This is what these girls idolize lmao. That’s one rough lady. No wonder she makes J get the kids ready for school in the morning, Anna has to primp or she looks like something straight from a horror movie.
What is up with Tiffany's gross hair. Anna wtf

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

MamaBear1020 wrote:

She will not be able to, The way she slimed all of J isn’t acceptable in any part of the world!!
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I'm way behind in Anna Sacconne-J's videos, but watched their most recent video about someone trying to destroy their life. Anwyay, I thought I saw she had a thread on this site and when I searched only this thread came up (maybe a couple more but none of her specific thread anymore). Can someone direct me to the link please? Also I am catching up on this big trip to london. wow! I have been living under a rock for a bit due to new baby and work.
flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

amyfalafalagain wrote:I'm way behind in Anna Sacconne-J's videos, but watched their most recent video about someone trying to destroy their life. Anwyay, I thought I saw she had a thread on this site and when I searched only this thread came up (maybe a couple more but none of her specific thread anymore). Can someone direct me to the link please? Also I am catching up on this big trip to london. wow! I have been living under a rock for a bit due to new baby and work.
I don’t think Anna Saccone has a popular thread on here. I think they’re referring to Guru Gossiper (public) and Discord (private). I think they have rather large threads on both. Could be wrong, don’t have discord, nor do I want it.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”