DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

nineteenninety3 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:18 am
jellybean wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Imagine not being able to go anywhere without prior approval as an adult? Why did you take too long here? Why did you go here this isn't where you said you'd be! If Jess has anxiety then she needs to treat her anxiety mental health is not an excuse to treat your family like shit.

Although I think anxiety is bull because if she did why are her kids in the street? Why post video of Lilia naked in the tub? Yeah no. Worried he'll cheat isn't the same thing.
Right? Everyone wants to diagnose themselves and their mothers with a full blown anxiety disorder because they get nervous sometimes. That’s a natural human emotion
Yes! Feeling anxious and having an anxiety disorder are not the same things.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
YouTubers are so quick to self -diagnose with mental disorders. You don't automatically have anxiety disorder because you're freaking out at the airport or before public speaking. Are you depressed or are you bummed because you never shower leave the house or have any goals or do anything? Depression can look like that but suddenly all these big youtubers are anxious and depressed. Does a disservice to people really suffering.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by anr92 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3c6d0c.jpg[/IMG]
She was worried about that tiny ass pimple between her McDonalds eyebrows but has no problem with the other 20 down down Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

anr92 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3c6d0c.jpg[/IMG]
She was worried about that tiny ass pimple between her McDonalds eyebrows but has no problem with the other 20 down down Image

Yuck, they look so deep and painful. Jess, wash your damn face every once in a while please!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Are we forgetting that Jess basically told him to quit his job so he can stay home and help her with the kids?

They are both lazy sods, honestly.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Hailstorm56 wrote:
anr92 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3c6d0c.jpg[/IMG]

Yuck, they look so deep and painful. Jess, wash your damn face every once in a while please!

The top layers of her skin on her face are probably made up of grease from TR.

I hate to think of what her arteries look like.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

nineteenninety3 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:49 am The only time I would be okay with the tracking is when he's doing 6he drive down to Tommy and Caden to check on traffic, ETA, stuff like that. Day to day, no. There is no excuse to track your significant other daily and if you think it's justifiable I'd really suggest help because no.

My husband drives back in forth to work its a 100 mile round trip. I track him if he is really late . He calls when he gets to work so I know he got there safely and if he is late coming home I will track him . He drives on i95 and there are deadly wrecks every damn day on that road. All those people driving to disney ( I am on the fl/ga border) .. If he is driving around town I never check his status
Pumpkin1931
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pumpkin1931 »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:44 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
sondraK wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:38 pm I thought the necklace was really pretty.Does anyone know where Chris might have gotten it from?
Does Costco sell jewelry? Or maybe Best Buy? It’s too late in the year for the Halloween store.

In all seriousness, in my quest to hunt it down, Kay’s has some pretty similar ones, but nothing exact. The ones there ranged from $100-450.
Costco actually does sell jewelry lol Image

probably kays jared of zales all own by the same all selling that ugly style
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Serious question. How did Lilia make it to the Disney dance? She can’t dance.

Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

peylizt192 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:55 pm Serious question. How did Lilia make it to the Disney dance? She can’t dance.
I wonder there was money involved.It wouldn’t surprised me that Jess did that.

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

peylizt192 wrote:Serious question. How did Lilia make it to the Disney dance? She can’t dance.

I think their whole class is going
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:24 am Imagine not being able to go anywhere without prior approval as an adult? Why did you take too long here? Why did you go here this isn't where you said you'd be! If Jess has anxiety then she needs to treat her anxiety mental health is not an excuse to treat your family like shit.

Although I think anxiety is bull because if she did why are her kids in the street? Why post video of Lilia naked in the tub? Yeah no. Worried he'll cheat isn't the same thing.
You are exactly right.She is so nervous that Chris has a woman on the side.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

DoodleBop2 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:24 am Imagine not being able to go anywhere without prior approval as an adult? Why did you take too long here? Why did you go here this isn't where you said you'd be! If Jess has anxiety then she needs to treat her anxiety mental health is not an excuse to treat your family like shit.

You are exactly right.She is so nervous that Chris has a woman on the side.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

I've always told my husband I would be affected if he cheated but like it most likely would not rock my world. If he wants to cheat then his heart is already not with me so whatever. Do you, boo. You can't make someone love you or be faithful to you and choking them with your insecurities will only make them want out even more. I would never like to be with someone constantly making assumptions that I, "could" cheat. Anyone can cheat. it's not that hard. It's highly unattractive to be with someone so insecure. Confidence is sexy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

peylizt192 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:55 pm Serious question. How did Lilia make it to the Disney dance? She can’t dance.

Probably all the competition teams went, and since her competition team is pay to participate, this is what you wind up with.

The entire back end of the parade (like 20 kids!) are all off beat with each other and the front group. It’s a hot mess. They need more practices with someone actually stopping them from acting over the top, and learning how to count the beat and do their steps on the beat. It’s just going to be a hot mess otherwise.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Momto3boys wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:49 am The only time I would be okay with the tracking is when he's doing 6he drive down to Tommy and Caden to check on traffic, ETA, stuff like that. Day to day, no. There is no excuse to track your significant other daily and if you think it's justifiable I'd really suggest help because no.

My husband drives back in forth to work its a 100 mile round trip. I track him if he is really late . He calls when he gets to work so I know he got there safely and if he is late coming home I will track him . He drives on i95 and there are deadly wrecks every damn day on that road. All those people driving to disney ( I am on the fl/ga border) .. If he is driving around town I never check his status
I95 is a mess up here too in CT &NY

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Very odd that Chris had to pull Addie out of gymnastics JUST to lie and sneak off to get Jess a birthday present!! All her app tracking is just plain weird.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

LightlyToasted wrote:You guys, it’s not just Texas Roadhouse it’s also Red Robin once in awhile!!! She’s sooo diverse (sarcasm)

I totally called it Image She went to Red Robin in today’s video! Hahaha, I see right through you Jessss

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

LightlyToasted wrote:
LightlyToasted wrote:You guys, it’s not just Texas Roadhouse it’s also Red Robin once in awhile!!! She’s sooo diverse (sarcasm)

I totally called it Image She went to Red Robin in today’s video! Hahaha, I see right through you Jessss

And today they're at Chipotle. So much takeout[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 6ab461.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess is picky and blames the kids. They have no idea how real food tastes.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

MommaMia3 wrote:
LightlyToasted wrote:

And today they're at Chipotle. So much takeout[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 6ab461.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
I know she's blonde but Addie's hairline is so far back. Jess needs to leave her hair in peace to grow and stop yanking it up.

Return to “JesssFam”