LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

christinejc96 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:21 pm
LaGrandeTalker wrote:"what you post on the internet is there forever" uUUUuuu I'm shaking, Keren. No one is gonna arrest us from gossiping online, girl. But you know what they can arrest you for? The racist comments you say towards Khoa and your own children!!! And it's video documented so you better hurry up and delete those vlogs. Oh, I forgot that would be the majority of your vlogs cause you say ignorant shit every single vlog.
Also I highly doubt she called the cops. Every word she said looked like a setup for us to be too scared to post here ever again. Don't let her win, guys! If calling her out on her bad baaad parenting, shopping addiction and abusive relationship with her fiancée, friends, kids and family is a crime, then arrest me now! LOL
I doubt anyone would press charges on her for that. It’s stupid to even think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Girl, I'm not even gonna give you an educated answer cause you're up Keren's ass, so... Deuces.
dyp7312
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dyp7312 »

I hate how Keren did her AD for that bedding on Instagram today. She was literally just trying to get through it fast, like not genuine about the product.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Hey everyone! I’ve had a few people DM me thinking I was the MOD so I wanted to make a post so everyone is familiar. I know it’s confusing bc our names are so similar. Sorry about that, I made my account after she already had an account and wasn’t aware of the name similarity. rottieMAMA is the thread MOD, she has a picture of her beautiful pup as her profile picture and her name should have a MOD icon beside it. I’ll happily talk to anyone who DMs me but I prob won’t be as helpful as rottiemama would be.

notachan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notachan »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 997d56.jpg[/IMG]

hey kern since you read here: this is how fitness should be approached and talked about.

Biggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Biggie »

this just goes to show how shitty and washed out her presets make people look and make a bright pretty yellow turn into a washed out ugly grey colour

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 22e2f8.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 0d343e.jpg[/IMG]

QuiteConcerned
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QuiteConcerned »

I'm willing to chip in a few dollars if someone from Canada will offer to keep Keren there! Funny how the day she leaves Khoa plans a trip to the science center, watch him pull it off with all three kids too.
Biggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Biggie »

QuiteConcerned wrote:I'm willing to chip in a few dollars if someone from Canada will offer to keep Keren there! Funny how the day she leaves Khoa plans a trip to the science center, watch him pull it off with all three kids too.
we don’t want to keep her in Canada either Image

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

QuiteConcerned wrote:I'm willing to chip in a few dollars if someone from Canada will offer to keep Keren there! Funny how the day she leaves Khoa plans a trip to the science center, watch him pull it off with all three kids too.

We don’t want her!! Image

babysnark
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by babysnark »

Her insta story said her plane got delayed and now she'll be stuck in Atlanta for the night. What if she doesn't get home in time for Fiji and actually has to watch Sutton
That would be karma at its finest, but we all know she'd drop whatever amount of money it would take to get away from watching her baby and missing out on fitness goalz bikini pics

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8261ec.jpg[/IMG]misses Fiji flight - Ends up having to stay home with Sutton hahahahahaha

babysnark
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by babysnark »

Mookiel wrote:

We don’t want her!! Image

Her insta story said her plane got delayed and now she'll be stuck in Atlanta for the night. What if she doesn't get home in time for Fiji and actually has to watch Sutton
That would be karma at its finest, but we all know she'd drop whatever amount of money it would take to get away from watching her baby and missing out on fitness goalz bikini pics

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mmkbyee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmkbyee »

I honestly thought her old insta theme with blue hues was kinda nice, but her new presets are gross

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

mac531 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8261ec.jpg[/IMG]misses Fiji flight - Ends up having to stay home with Sutton hahahahahaha

This is her own selfish ass fault, if she wouldn’t of taken a spur of the moment “ vacation “ to Canada this wouldn’t of happened . But she just had to go . What an idiot who does that shit?!

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

breezy33458 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:29 pm Why is Jackson in the baby swing and Landon in the adult one Image

Because Landon is smarter than King J and can actually use a real swing? :lol:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Pretty sure Khoa didn't even take Jackson to soccer. Keren says Taylor is coming to help him but later in the day they all just hang out at home. Take naps, have dinner, play in the backyard. "Nonnie came home and helped with the kids" hmmmm okay. Guess they are officially done with taking him. We didn't hear about it last Wednesday eother.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Sorn wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm Pretty sure Khoa didn't even take Jackson to soccer. Keren says Taylor is coming to help him but later in the day they all just hang out at home. Take naps, have dinner, play in the backyard. "Nonnie came home and helped with the kids" hmmmm okay. Guess they are officially done with taking him. We didn't hear about it last Wednesday eother.

King J probably didn't play well with others, so he got kicked off the team... and that's why they were talking about a group that takes younger kids, Landon's age... meaning... King J kept stealing the ball, and running away "MY TURN!" and having tantrums, so when he was kicked off, a nice Mom said "you know, there's a younger kids group" thinking King J must be just 2... since he acts it. :rofl:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Sorn wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm Pretty sure Khoa didn't even take Jackson to soccer. Keren says Taylor is coming to help him but later in the day they all just hang out at home. Take naps, have dinner, play in the backyard. "Nonnie came home and helped with the kids" hmmmm okay. Guess they are officially done with taking him. We didn't hear about it last Wednesday eother.

King J probably didn't play well with others, so he got kicked off the team... and that's why they were talking about a group that takes younger kids, Landon's age... meaning... King J kept stealing the ball, and running away "MY TURN!" and having tantrums, so when he was kicked off, a nice Mom said "you know, there's a younger kids group" thinking King J must be just 2... since he acts it. :rofl:
I honestly think they never even put him on a real team. They probably just bought him his gear just to make it seem like they’re good parents and so they can take Instagram pictures.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

lovelysmiles100 wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

I honestly think they never even put him on a real team. They probably just bought him his gear just to make it seem like they’re good parents and so they can take Instagram pictures.

That wouldn’t surprise me.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Have they said when they are going to FIGI.

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

I think the saddest thing about Keren is the fact that she reads here and reacts so negatively towards it. She knows we think she neglects Landon and Sutton, so in her mind she’s like “I’ll show them neglect” and obviously favors Jackson. She does it with fitness, her body and hygiene, and her own family. You’ve got to be a pretty shitty human to hurt your family in spite of a gossip site.

New idea; learn from your mistakes and be a better person Keren. You love playing copycat, Kyra has somewhat cleaned up her act and her thread is pretty boring. Stop thriving off negative attention and clean up your damn act. It’s embarrassing.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”