Tannerites/YAWI

Elah_w
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by Elah_w »

Do they know how hard it is to become a face character at Disney? Why are they banking on this like it’s actually going to happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

What is with the multiple baby Canyon flashbacks? It seems like they are trying to remind people that he used to be enjoyable to watch.

I am actually curious to see what "tv show" Allie and Daniell come up with. They actually seem to have an imagination and a passion for the arts, unlike most social media kids who attempt these sorts of projects. Has Daniell done acting before, or only Allie?
iiarch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iiarch »

Watching the recent vlog when Canyon was cutting out shapes from paper, Johnny asked him what shape a square was. He said that it was a circle..... He's FOUR. I'm really concerned about this child's education level because he is starting kindergarten soon and doesn't even know basic shapes or colors (as seen in a previous vlog). These parents are doing a terrible job raising their youngest, and don't even get me started on his attitude/temper tantrums/coloring on furniture etc.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

iiarch wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:50 am Watching the recent vlog when Canyon was cutting out shapes from paper, Johnny asked him what shape a square was. He said that it was a circle..... He's FOUR. I'm really concerned about this child's education level because he is starting kindergarten soon and doesn't even know basic shapes or colors (as seen in a previous vlog). These parents are doing a terrible job raising their youngest, and don't even get me started on his attitude/temper tantrums/coloring on furniture etc.
If you think Canyon is bad at 4, you should see Eve from 8 Passengers, at 5.5 yrs old. She was kept out of Kindergarten seemingly to justify her mother being able to laze around at home all day. She doesn't know her shapes either, can't count to 5, and is a total behavioral nightmare. The saddest part is she seems smart (she manipulates her mother well), she is just bored out of her mind and left alone all day to raise herself. I don't get these stay at home parents that feel no responsibility to do anything but keep their children alive.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

What is it with vloggers and using animals to boost views? This family is getting desperate for content. Are they even keeping that poor bunny?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

analicec wrote:Branson will definetly not take long to feel the need to move out, imagine live far from the parents who treat grown ups like kids and six little siblings for two years and then come back, it will be rough for him

He still calls them “Mommy and Daddy” so we’ll see.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Poor Daniell, in trouble again... phone taken away. If I was those kids, I would be counting down the days til I was 18 and free to leave... and I probably wouldn't go back, except to see my siblings. It's hard to be a teenager, it's hard to get up sometimes at any age... did anyone try to wake her up? Or did Sarah just wait and watch the clock then go wake her and take her phone? Yet, Canyon gets rewarded for his bad behaviors... screwed up family!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

If I remember correctly, in a vlog a pretty long time ago Charlie was a puppy. Allie was supposed to wake up early to let the dogs outside and she didn't and Charlie had an accident in the house. Allie didn't get her phone taken away that day.... The blatant favoritism for Allie over Daniell is what annoys me the most. If you're going to be "strict parents" then I guess that's your call. But treat all the kids the same. Daniell must feel so sad inside to see the way she is treated compared to her sister.
iiarch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iiarch »

I wish they would stop buying animals for views. That poor baby bunny has been used for views twice or three times now. Allie and Daniell seemed to have impulsively bought it so I'm curious about the set up that they keep him in. They are still technically underage as well so I'm surprised that they were even allowed to buy the bunny. Where I live you need to be over 18 or have parental consent to buy anything bigger than a fish.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

iiarch wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:13 pm I wish they would stop buying animals for views. That poor baby bunny has been used for views twice or three times now. Allie and Daniell seemed to have impulsively bought it so I'm curious about the set up that they keep him in. They are still technically underage as well so I'm surprised that they were even allowed to buy the bunny. Where I live you need to be over 18 or have parental consent to buy anything bigger than a fish.
I am not watching every vlog, but I saw them talk about putting the bunny in a hutch outside with a heater. Can a bunny that young/small survive that weather in Utah? They said they were doing it because Sara is allergic and the bunny is messy. They are terrible pet owners, teaching kids they are something to collect, use for views, or for "pranks" is despicable.

Oh, and the pet store did look at Allie's ID, but either only looked at the year, or let her get it anyways. Daniell was originally going to buy her own, but thankfully either came to her senses, or was foiled by the age requirement.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Oh my god. If they put that bunny outside I'm going to be pissed. It's way too cold and it'll be stuck in a cage unable to find warmth. Ugh. If they can't take care of the damn thing, they should find a new home for it. Irresponsible.

If my teenage daughter came home with a pet without asking, we'd be going right back out the door to return the thing to the store. Allie making a decision like that without consulting her parents is way more disrespectful than a lot of things Daniell has gotten in trouble for.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Okay hold up. Sorry for the double post, but did these creeps really post a video of their toddler pooping his pants!?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MelE wrote:Okay hold up. Sorry for the double post, but did these creeps really post a video of their toddler pooping his pants!?
He's not even a toddler. He's 4, FFS. They just treat him like a toddler.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:30 pm
MelE wrote:Okay hold up. Sorry for the double post, but did these creeps really post a video of their toddler pooping his pants!?

:oops: I always for get how old that kid is. He doesn't talk or act like someone who will be starting school soon. That makes it even worse!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MelE wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:30 pm

:oops: I always for get how old that kid is. He doesn't talk or act like someone who will be starting school soon. That makes it even worse!
And the FFS wasn't directed at you. They just irritate me SO much.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MelE wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:49 pm Oh my god. If they put that bunny outside I'm going to be pissed. It's way too cold and it'll be stuck in a cage unable to find warmth. Ugh. If they can't take care of the damn thing, they should find a new home for it. Irresponsible.

If my teenage daughter came home with a pet without asking, we'd be going right back out the door to return the thing to the store. Allie making a decision like that without consulting her parents is way more disrespectful than a lot of things Daniell has gotten in trouble for.
Technically Daniell and Allie both made the decision to get the bunny... they were going to get 2 but, then Daniell decided to pay for the things for it's cage and food and let Allie pay for the bunny... But, I would have made them take the bunny back to the store, and also went in and asked "why did you sell a pet to a girl who isn't 18 yet?" Because in the vlog, Allie said they looked at her license and shrugged it off... and let her buy the bunny anyhow. So that pet store would be taking the bunny and all the things back and giving a full refund, for selling to an underage kid.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The bunny is officially being sent out to live in the backyard. That sounds like a death sentence....
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ Not really. Bunnys are quiet capable of surviving winter time. In the wild they dig earth holes for sleeping and resting, and if that's not possible (frozen ground or hard floor) they will build a nest out of everything semi-soft that is aviable. So if you keep it in a outside hatch where it cannot dig in, it needs a big mound of straw instead. Make one corner wind-protected and the bunny is going to happily build its nest there.

It's actually better for the bunny to live outside instead a heated room in a tiny cage as a pet toy, but hey.

But all in all it was a stupid sale, as for the teens the bunny went from a cute novelty to a nuisance in about two weeks, which is quite sad.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Idk who this is, but she looks like Allie if Allie dressed and presented herself as an almost adult. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fc9030.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Johnny's complaints about the balloons were so ridiculous. What an entitled asshole. No one is obligated to prepare your things for you before you get to the store just because you're shit at staying on schedule. He said "I do not stand for customer service issues." What an ass. Someone without a job really shouldn't be complaining about how someone else does theirs.

Return to “Q-Z”