GQS| Gardner Fraud Squad - A Pervert Revealed| Part 46

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS| Gardner Fraud Squad - A Pervert Revealed| Part 46

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Imsorrybut wrote:My husband works in the medical field (he's a surgical tech) and I explained the situation to him. He said putting Staples in wouldn't need to be a sterile environment and the staple guns are one time use so its not exactly odd he had one to bring over.
I told him he was crazy of course, lol.
He DID agree the house call was odd and they should've went to an ER.
Anyone else work in the medical field and can agree or disagree with my husband?
I'm not even upset with doctor.
I just cannot imagine leaving my child for another country less than 24 hrs later and filming them crying as they get Staples in their head

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Here in the UK, it just would not happen. There is no way a General Practitioner would treat that wound either at home, or in his surgery. They would refer you to A and E (the ER) immediately.
A completely sterile environment is not required for suturing a wound like that, and he has prescribed antibiotic cover. A tetanus vaccination wouldn’t be required if her vaccinations are up to date. Dr Mumford did appear to know what he was doing, and presumably knows what he is about. He seems like a genuine guy, who is probably being taken advantage of by these idiots.

HOWEVER...there were several things which concerned me about the whole thing. Indie was so quiet during the whole procedure, that it was worrying. The short glimpse of her face, revealed a very drowsy child. She certainly seemed like a very sleepy little girl. That would have worried me deeply as a medical professional...unless of course, I knew she’d been given something. The doctor clearly expected her to react when she was getting the staples - he said as much, when he was telling Ashley and Hugsy to hold her. I have however seen that reaction to pain, in my own daughter who has Asperger Syndrome, when she was little - before her diagnosis. The A and E staff thought it so unusual, they kept her under observation for several hours.
Furthermore, this little girl absolutely needed xrays and a scan. I do wonder however, if there is more to the story than we’ve been told and she was sent for further tests, but they haven’t included it in the vlog, to play it down. I mean, I simply cannot believe that any doctor wouldn’t have done that. As far as letting her fly was concerned - well, I simply believe that they didn’t tell the truth to the doctor, about the nature of the wound. That was a deep wound, for a tiny little girl. It was right down to her skull. It should not have been dealt with the way it was.
These idiots are selfish, immature, despicable parents. That little soul must have been in agony. Getting on a flight with her was a huge risk and I’m surprised the airline permitted it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Haulnarse wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:35 am
Feebz wrote:Not sure how to tag people on here but Haulnarse I heard the news about the Christchurch shootings and hope you are okay.
Thanks Feebz, we are safe. Absolutely devastated for Christchurch, it is definitely NOT my New Zealand. Even worse that one of the shooters live streamed it for the world to see. Reports of 40 dead, including children. Another 50-100 receiving medical treatment for gunshot wounds Image
Oh god. People were talking about it at work this afternoon, I knew that 40 were dead but had no idea about the live streaming - I've deliberately avoided reading news reports because I have an anxiety condition and don't handle the finer details of news like that well.

I'm glad you are safe.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

GA Peach70 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:28 pm Pretty funny good ol’ Mimi has to come running to the rescue of her loser daughter and loser son-in-law again and post a good review for the quack of a doctor. They all know they fucked up bad and are trying to cover their fat asses now. She also posted a good one raving about Whitney’s eyebrows. I see where Asswipe got her spelling from. Here’s Mimi’s review for Whitney.

For the last 20 years my brows have been almost non-existent, from over tweeting most of my life. I hated them or the lack of them so much. Every morning I would immediately brush my teeth, wash my face and put on my brows. WHITNEY micro bladed my brows and the are full, and perfect for my face, she is the best...I would never trust anyone else...her skill and perfectionism make her the best in her field!

That's hilarious.

Imagine what sort of reviews she could leave for Trash's Seneshit:

"I have mature skin and I have had difficultee finding makeup that suited my changing skin type. Ashley is a master esthetisshan and recommended Seneshit. It is thick and lushuss and fills in my wrinkles. It has literally taken 20 years off my face and I fill and look like a 40 year old. I would highly recommend Seneshit and Ashley to anyone. "

"Years of dying my hair black and living near the mou' ains have taken their toll and my hair had become dry and brittle. Ashley recommended a combination of Seneshit hair products and not washing it as often. I now have thick and lushuss locks that are literally not dry anymore. Thank's Ashley. You truly are a master esthetisshan."

"With halloween approaching, I was looking for a range of makeup for that perfect halloween look. Ashey a master esthetisshan recommended the Seneshit line. I literally look like a clown with seven layers of that shit on my face. Perfect for halloween. Thankyou Ashley and seneshit".
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Still trying to be relevant

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ba2bad.jpg[/IMG]
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 432937.jpg[/IMG]

Back when there were comments on YouTube, there was also one poster who would ask on literally every vlog (and by literally, I mean actually literally, not Ashley’s fake version), “Can you appear on Monday night adventure with the Ohana family?” (Paraphrasing). The Greeds vehemently shut them down. Now they’re vacationing together? I would love to know what the Ohana Adventure people think of the Greeds.

I remember that! You are right it was literally everyday. In addition some guy hounded Tubby Tyler on Twitter about it but stupid Tubby had no clue what he was talking about. Crazy how all these vloggers use each other for fame. Unrill!

The one on the left not only has a fake smile, she looks like she’s ready to bolt.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Latest ig story butch barbie word for word copies what Jordan Page posted in her ig story about the Corinth something? canal? I’m tired and its been a long emotional day
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Haulnarse. I can't include your post, sorry. Thinking of you. I lived in NZ for a few years so still have an attachment to the place. First the earthquake, now this. Just so so sad. :(
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

How awful about the terrorist attack. :( Keep hoping the last one will be the last one and then it happens again.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

So I believe someone mentioned they are going to the island of Santorini, what's fatty going to do when everyone is riding the donkeys up the steep hills and he has to walk, weight limit is 220 pounds. Should be interesting.
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

As soon as I woke up
And saw the news I thought of the women here. I am so sorry this has happened and I hope
No one lost a friend or a loved one. :(

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

JD386 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:34 pm
Donits wrote:Ashleys sister has left a good review, trying to counteract some of the negative
Screenshot_2019-03-15-16-19-46.png
Soooooooo clearly sister Leslie saw the comments about the reviews. So her kid busted their head open and Dr MakesBadChoices made a house call for them too?

But it took 4 months for the sister to realize what a great doctor he is! If he was such a great doctor, why didn't she think to post a review when it happened? Of course, we all know the answer to that question. The entire family is trying to "fix" the whole situation that has been concocted. Maybe they have finally come to their senses and will have a pow wow with the world travelers when they slide home from Grease!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

mandm4dad wrote:
Night lady wrote:
Donits wrote:The doctor's instagram tag has been deleted by the GQS
Whoa, no way!! Dr dumbford must have called Assface and WideLoad and told them to get his IG name off their shit. He must be getting a lot of hate right now. I wonder how he feels about the negative reviews online about his practicing medicine in the home of A & T stapling Indies head at 10pm in their living room. Well, hey, he should have known better so much sooner with this family. I mean, he seems like a really nice guy and I'm sure he is but seriously, common sense should tell him to steer clear of those 2 and the whole family. I wonder if he will fire them as patients now? Oh to be a fly on the wall for those conversations.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Seriously! Surely he and/or at least ONE person on his staff have watched their freakin’ vlogs over the past 4+ years...and KNOW how the fools honestly treat those girls and live their lives...so self centered and narcissistic. NONE of this has to be a surprise to this foolish Dr.

Feeling foolish and embarrassed are you, Doc? YOU should also be feeling ashamed of yourself. YOU have said these girls are doing so well, YOU have never gotten on to these idiotic “parents” about treating those girls better and taking MUCH better care of them. YOU, sir, are the one who, for whatever reason, allowed them to bring a child TO YOUR HOUSE to be looked at and YOU, sir, are the one who didn’t put your foot down and tell those fools they were not to put poor Indie on a plane with her head cut open...YOU should have informed them if you found out they refused medical treatment and put her on a plane YOU would report them to the authorities...as YOU are required to ethically and BY LAW. YOU, sir, were the one who MEET THEM AT THEIR HOME, PUT 10 STAPLES INTO A LITTLE GIRL HEAD WITHOUT ANESTHESIA NOR IN A STERILE ENVIRONMENT. YOU, sir, are the one who didn’t demand they take that child immediately to the ER once the landed in Utah. YOU, sir, are the one who didn’t demand that poor little girl get a Scan; not even an x-ray to be certain she had no brain swelling, no brain bleed and/or not cracked her skull. YOU, sir, are the one who didn’t demand her parents stay home and take care OF THEIR SEVERELY INJURED CHILD and explain if they left, YOU, again would report them. YOU, sir, are the one who, as a licensed medical professional, did not live up to the oath you made to provide ethical medical intervention, to follow the law of reporting suspicious injuries and to provide proper care to a patient. YOU, sir, even before this severe brain trauma, are the one who has NEVER done the right thing for those poor little girls and told their idiot parents they need intervention, better nutrition, discipline, unconditional love and to not have their childhoods pimped out to complete strangers all so “mommy” and “daddy” can make money and be “famous”. YOU, sir, have also neglected those poor little girls, along with every other adult in their lives who have stood by and done NOTHING to stop their neglectful, abusive parents from destroying their lives. YOU, sir, suck.

This is everything. Well said.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

JD386 wrote:What I find interesting is the number of likes the negative reviews have for the doctor. It shows that people outside of here are seeing it too because it’s definitely more than the number of active posters in this thread.

Yep there is no way they could spin this that meant some previous fans wouldn’t see through them.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Feebz wrote:Not sure how to tag people on here but Haulnarse I heard the news about the Christchurch shootings and hope you are okay.
I cannot stop thinking about this. I cannot imagine how devastated the people of NZ must be.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Imsorrybut wrote:My husband works in the medical field (he's a surgical tech) and I explained the situation to him. He said putting Staples in wouldn't need to be a sterile environment and the staple guns are one time use so its not exactly odd he had one to bring over.
Anyone else work in the medical field and can agree or disagree with my husband?
I just cannot imagine leaving my child for another country less than 24 hrs later and filming them crying as they get Staples in their head

My husbands comment was there was no way that injury was from a fall off a lap. Not a medical expert but watched more of the vlog than I did because I am too squeamish.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Roxie wrote:This is for Ashley.
You guys are justifying this trip by saying that Indie is in good hands by people who love her. I agree, and she's better off not having a camera shoved in her face while she is recovering. My issue is, what about what Indie wants and needs? If she's fine with you leaving her at a time like this then you have bigger problems than a busted head. Where is the bond? The connection?
I've seen it before so I recognize it for what it is, you are a selfish, cold woman with zero motherly instincts. Please consider some therapy or something.
Yeah if your 4yo child who had a big injury doesn’t want their Mum afterwards then that says a lot. Wow I just felt sorry for Trash. It’s her own fault and you reap what you sow but she has robbed herself. Congratulations Trash. Trust me if your 4yos couldn’t care less about your presence then good luck when they are 14 and 24.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

I do think we should be careful about carrying out a witch hunt on this doctor. At the end of the day, we are only privy to the information the Gardners give us. We know they are not particularly generous with the truth. Even “rill life” can be manipulated to make it look how you want it to.
I don’t think he should have done what he did, but we don’t really know what he told them to do.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Mervellla wrote:I do think we should be careful about carrying out a witch hunt on this doctor. At the end of the day, we are only privy to the information the Gardners give us. We know they are not particularly generous with the truth. Even “rill life” can be manipulated to make it look how you want it to.
I don’t think he should have done what he did, but we don’t really know what he told them to do.

I agree with that. I didn’t and wouldn’t post anything on his page. Narcissists are good at reeling people into their nonsense. I agree that he has failed those girls but I think they have managed to manipulate him.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

AthenaA wrote:
Roxie wrote:This is for Ashley.
You guys are justifying this trip by saying that Indie is in good hands by people who love her. I agree, and she's better off not having a camera shoved in her face while she is recovering. My issue is, what about what Indie wants and needs? If she's fine with you leaving her at a time like this then you have bigger problems than a busted head. Where is the bond? The connection?
I've seen it before so I recognize it for what it is, you are a selfish, cold woman with zero motherly instincts. Please consider some therapy or something.
Yeah if your 4yo child who had a big injury doesn’t want their Mum afterwards then that says a lot. Wow I just felt sorry for Trash. It’s her own fault and you reap what you sow but she has robbed herself. Congratulations Trash. Trust me if your 4yos couldn’t care less about your presence then good luck when they are 14 and 24.

Who did she want afterwards?

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

AthenaA wrote:

My husbands comment was there was no way that injury was from a fall off a lap. Not a medical expert but watched more of the vlog than I did because I am too squeamish.

I agree. I can’t possibly figure out either where he could have been sitting for her to fall off his lap and hit her head there. The seats were perpendicular to the window. She had to have been pushed off the chair while standing on it or something crazy.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”