Liza Adele

lucky181
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele

Unread post by lucky181 »

Her husband must be pretty cheap. Just hire a realtor and pay the commission. I'm sure they'd get more interest and showings. (The Make me Move site says 1085 views....how many of those have been ytmd readers????)

Oh wait, a realtor might have to correct the listing: not 2 baths but 1 3/4 since they now have a shower only in the upstairs bathroom. The 2012 listing stated 1008 square feet, not the 2000 they have written since half of the house is in the basement.
Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

It’s not even about a nicer house at this point but a bigger one. Isn’t there’s like 1200 sf. Another baby on the way and where are they going to put him? Camden’s room looks like a baby room still and they have no storage. The house just isn’t suitable for them. I don’t think they will move at all. Maybe in a few years. I agree if they have money, and I think they do, why not enjoy a little. Spend time with the family on vacation. They could still keep a reasonable budget but have a nice break before the baby comes. Enroll Camden in some activities or a half day preschool. I’m sure he would love it. I think it’s so good for kids to get out of the house once and a while.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

I don’t think her hubs is being mean or dream bashing on purpose. I think he suffers from OCD and cannot deal with change and just wants his family to be safe. IMO Liza justneeds to use her head to turn his neck into thinking it’s his idea to move. She needs to be on his thinking platform and use it to her advantage for her growing family.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Idk I think they are just strange together, I’m guessing he has all the money under his name and probably transfers a portion into a joint account that she can touch that’s the vibe I’m getting. It also seems like he makes the decision and when he does it’s final. It’s sort of like only what he wants. I really wanted her to buy a new built home like the ones she showed in the vlogs!
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

It sounds like her husband wants to buy a bigger old ugly home from the way Liza made it sound.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

Why not upgrade the kitchen so they can sell their home for more? They barely have any furniture and the house just looks so old. They could have flipped that house and made it look really nice. Wonder why they stopped with the bathrooms.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

crestsanicode wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 pm
monstermonkey wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 am Looks like her husband is slowly killing all of her hopes and dreams lol! No moving to the south and now he doesn't want a new build so that's probably not happening either. Poor Liza.
You can definitely tell who wears the pants in that family lol. A new build would be so much smarter than an older house too, even updated. I know her husband makes a lot of money and they're in no debt.. but he seems kind of dumb. Credit and debt are tools, not something to be afraid of. They bought their house in 2012, so they probably got a sub 3% interest rate. He could have put that 550k he used to pay off their mortgage into almost anything else and made a larger profit over paying off a loan with a 3% interest rate, which is impossible to even get now. Doesn't strike me as a financially smart guy for someone in finance.
I totally agree. if their house is paid of that's awesome and they should definitely be proud, but there would be nothing wrong with upgrading to something that suits their growing family or getting a new build which they can definitely afford from the value of their house. he just seems really set in his ways with old fashioned opinions. I think there needs to be a balance...sure she needs to be reeled in re: thinking she needs to keep up with Aaryn and tara, but at the same time, what's the point of having money if you're just going to hoard every cent of it away forever?
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

She was “trying” to conceive for over a year, so they knew they would have another baby. But they decided to stay in that ridiculously small house with a horrible layout until now? Having 2 tiny kids, one that they don’t ever take anywhere, plus the husband working from home in 1200sq ft? That sounds fun. They’re going to love each other SO much...

I bet her husband stays downstairs all the time. There’s a bed in his “office”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I wonder how I grew up in a 1000sq ft home with 2 parents and 3 siblings... we survived, I was the youngest and when a teen we moved into a new house. I loved that home and the memories it had.

I believe Adam is looking towards the future and stability with his family. College isn't cheap, life isn't cheap, etc., If purchasing a larger older home is less than an extravagant new build I get it. Its not the "House" it's where the "Home" is made.

At the very least if Liza wants to stop her YT life it appears she can with minimal impact, thanks to her Husband. Unlike most of the others...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

jazieg wrote:I wonder how I grew up in a 1000sq ft home with 2 parents and 3 siblings... we survived, I was the youngest and when a teen we moved into a new house. I loved that home and the memories it had.

I believe Adam is looking towards the future and stability with his family. College isn't cheap, life isn't cheap, etc., If purchasing a larger older home is less than an extravagant new build I get it. Its not the "House" it's where the "Home" is made.

At the very least if Liza wants to stop her YT life it appears she can with minimal impact, thanks to her Husband. Unlike most of the others...

You mean Alex? Also- I bet your parents didn’t both stay at home/work from home 24/7. I bet they took you and your siblings outside, let you play outside , have play dates, do activities etc.

None of what Liza lets her kid do.

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I totally agree! Growing up my parents owned a small home my dad worked and my mom stayed home and had 3 daughters (our 4th sister came when we moved to a bigger home). But every year my dad took us out every spring break, every summer, every thanksgiving and Christmas. I will always remember going to Disneyland for his birthday, my mom took us to church every Sunday morning, picked up a bucket of KFC and took us to park right after mass. My mom always took us to so many community and church events. My dad by no means made close to what I’m thinking Alex makes but he wanted to see us all happy. When they were planning for the 4th baby (really wanted a boy) my mom said they would have to move to a bigger house and he bought her a bigger house.

Now I have my own family and I am following in my parents footsteps because when my husband grew up his family never took him on vacations, they just stayed in town his family cared more about working and buying new cars and buying toys and staying home.

By the way let’s not forget Liza took Cam to Disney world alone with Aaryn, Alex didn’t go.
minniemickey23 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:31 am
jazieg wrote:I wonder how I grew up in a 1000sq ft home with 2 parents and 3 siblings... we survived, I was the youngest and when a teen we moved into a new house. I loved that home and the memories it had.

You mean Alex? Also- I bet your parents didn’t both stay at home/work from home 24/7. I bet they took you and your siblings outside, let you play outside , have play dates, do activities etc.

None of what Liza lets her kid do.

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I never thought about it this way but you’re totally right, they were trying to conceive for so long they should have tried to sell and buy a new home while they were “trying”.

And OMG about the bed in his office LOL
minniemickey23 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:13 am She was “trying” to conceive for over a year, so they knew they would have another baby. But they decided to stay in that ridiculously small house with a horrible layout until now? Having 2 tiny kids, one that they don’t ever take anywhere, plus the husband working from home in 1200sq ft? That sounds fun. They’re going to love each other SO much...

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

minniemickey23 wrote:She was “trying” to conceive for over a year, so they knew they would have another baby. But they decided to stay in that ridiculously small house with a horrible layout until now? Having 2 tiny kids, one that they don’t ever take anywhere, plus the husband working from home in 1200sq ft? That sounds fun. They’re going to love each other SO much...

I wonder if she had to go down there to conceive ImageImage

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lucky181 »

I couldn't stand having the only bathtub in the basement. Cam has to go downstairs for a bath. I think that would turn people off. I grew up in a house with a basement. It wasn't finished but it always felt creepy going down the stairs.

So now she's getting mixed messages about her glucose level. I don't see how hard it would be to follow a pre-diabetic diet until she delivers. She's making such a big deal about not being able to have dessert on the weekends. Maybe she should talk to Krista because she's had to cut out sugar etc. Doesn't Liza remember that?
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boymom8146 »

Could it be...that maybe they’re lying and saying the house is paid off when it’s truly not? 🤨 I have no clue, it’s great for them if it is, but wouldn’t they have that extra money to renovate the kitchen or go on family vacations like one poster said?

I knew from the start she wouldn’t get a new house build like she wanted. C’mon she went to go tour those houses with her MOM! 😂 Her husband is clearly not serious about a new build. I could see him wanting an older existing home that’s bigger than their current home. Liza talks the talk but doesn’t walk the walk. She can say whatever she wants on YouTube but we don’t really know their life.

And yes I agree, if they were ttc that long why not look for a home then? They’re obviously not planners. Lol
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I looked around their area up to about 30 minutes out or so and for 150-200k more they could get a larger size house that is updated. I don't think that is really unreasonable. If their shack could really sell for 660k... owing 200k isn't much. He'll probably pay that off in a couple years too (even though he shouldn't because the money could yield a better return literally being put in anything else). They need at least a 4 bedroom house with a basement... bedroom for each kid, office, their bedroom, living room and play area for kids in the basement. If they have a 3rd make the two closest in age share a room, or if they have a girl, make the boys share a room. I think room sharing is great for sibling bonding. Kids don't need their own rooms until they are teenagers even if you have the space (imo).

Edit: If I were them, I would rent their current house out. They could probably rent it out at a price that would cover most of their 2nd houses mortgage, while gaining value on 2 properties. It would also give Liza a second little job as a property manager. Girl needs more shit to do.
Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

I agree! Excellent idea to rent out their current home if it is in fact paid off or close to. Why live like minions if you don’t have to. I understand if they were only a couple and even if just Camden but 2 kids changes things a bit. We all know they’re not moving away from family anyways so if it really is $200k more it’s likely less than $500 a month on a mortgage.
dramallama143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramallama143 »

Did you guys see the comments on Liza’s baby moon vlog? People were making a lot of nasty comments about her lashes, eyebrows, extensions, etc and she hasn’t deleted any of them. I guess she’s not like Tiffani and Aaryn.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Why you shouldn’t talk about anyone else on the Internet without their consent, he handled it fine wish he was a bit angrier lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:04 pm Why you shouldn’t talk about anyone else on the Internet without their consent, he handled it fine wish he was a bit angrier lol
when did she say this again?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”