Liza Adele

westcoastmom
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Liza Adele

Post by westcoastmom » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:14 pm

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Today vlog drove me nuts when she kept trying to take something off of her eyelashes it was soooo annoying!!!

She really needs to do something about those lashes, just go for something more natural! She’s sooo pretty!!! Just the lashes look sort of like drag queen lashes sorry!!!!
Boymom8146 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:36 pm
I bet she wants to be induced just so she can be camera ready to vlog the birth. She’s gotta have those obnoxious lashes and caked on makeup.

It drives me nuts whenever she’s talking to the camera, she starts playing with her hair! Image
I do NOT agree that she is "so pretty". Her nose is huge, her lips are so thin and those GD teeth. I bet she is tore up without makeup on.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lil sebastian » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:30 am

as someone who recently took the plunge on adult braces, I think it would be awesome if Liza decided get them. Aside from the health and cosmetic benefits, she would have easy new content for 1-2 years for her channel. I just think Liza is probably too vain to live with braces for the time it takes to wear them.
haterade
Informer
Informer

Post by haterade » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:45 pm

lil sebastian wrote:as someone who recently took the plunge on adult braces, I think it would be awesome if Liza decided get them. Aside from the health and cosmetic benefits, she would have easy new content for 1-2 years for her channel. I just think Liza is probably too vain to live with braces for the time it takes to wear them.
She could get Invisalign like the Queen Mother Anna Saccone

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Post by monstermonkey » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:30 pm

How was she so confused by what the nurse said? She almost failed so she should watch her carbs and sugar. Sounds pretty simple to me.
dramallama143
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dramallama143 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:31 am

haterade wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:45 pm
lil sebastian wrote:as someone who recently took the plunge on adult braces, I think it would be awesome if Liza decided get them. Aside from the health and cosmetic benefits, she would have easy new content for 1-2 years for her channel. I just think Liza is probably too vain to live with braces for the time it takes to wear them.
She could get Invisalign like the Queen Mother Anna Saccone

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was going to say the same thing.
kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:57 pm

Camden is akward.
How old is he?
He acts like a damn baby.
Not_Sponsored wrote:Camden is so damn cute and sweet. Him and Baylee are my favorite kids out of all of these broads.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Boymom8146 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Who else can’t stand the way she eats?🖐 Her recent IG story she’s eating a cracker so loudly with that ugly bunny filter on. 😖
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Not_Sponsored » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:20 am

kristieanne87 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:57 pm
Camden is akward.
How old is he?
He acts like a damn baby.
Not_Sponsored wrote:Camden is so damn cute and sweet. Him and Baylee are my favorite kids out of all of these broads.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He’s two. He seems like a typical two year old to me. At least he’s not a total asshole, like Cryla.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:24 am

Does she not realize that her house is not up for sale? It's under "Make Me Move" which means it's not officially for sale but if you're willing to make an offer, they'd move. Usually those offers are above market and no offence to them but their house is a mess... their kitchen isn't redone... their bathrooms are randomly renovated and match nothing else in the house, they put the bathtub in the basement...

But yeah people searching for houses for sale will almost certainly not see their listing because it's not under the for sale section. Her husband is doing her dirty lol he clearly doesn't want to move.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Post by monstermonkey » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:38 am

crestsanicode wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:24 am
Does she not realize that her house is not up for sale? It's under "Make Me Move" which means it's not officially for sale but if you're willing to make an offer, they'd move. Usually those offers are above market and no offence to them but their house is a mess... their kitchen isn't redone... their bathrooms are randomly renovated and match nothing else in the house, they put the bathtub in the basement...

But yeah people searching for houses for sale will almost certainly not see their listing because it's not under the for sale section. Her husband is doing her dirty lol he clearly doesn't want to move.
Yeah we just recently bought a house and while we were hunting my husband wanted nothing to do with those "make me move" houses. We've been in our house for a while now and he still goes on about how stupid he thinks they are.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Post by monstermonkey » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 am

Looks like her husband is slowly killing all of her hopes and dreams lol! No moving to the south and now he doesn't want a new build so that's probably not happening either. Poor Liza.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crestsanicode » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 pm

monstermonkey wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 am
Looks like her husband is slowly killing all of her hopes and dreams lol! No moving to the south and now he doesn't want a new build so that's probably not happening either. Poor Liza.
You can definitely tell who wears the pants in that family lol. A new build would be so much smarter than an older house too, even updated. I know her husband makes a lot of money and they're in no debt.. but he seems kind of dumb. Credit and debt are tools, not something to be afraid of. They bought their house in 2012, so they probably got a sub 3% interest rate. He could have put that 550k he used to pay off their mortgage into almost anything else and made a larger profit over paying off a loan with a 3% interest rate, which is impossible to even get now. Doesn't strike me as a financially smart guy for someone in finance.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xocoffeeloverxo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:36 pm

I have a feeling she’s not going to get her dream home! I really feel bad for her. So much for new home with new furniture he’s probably going to make her keep everything they already have va purschasing all new furniture.
Katya1986
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Katya1986 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:59 pm

She’s not moving anywhere and she knows it. She has nothing to talk about so she fakes her house for sale, looks at open houses with her mom instead of her husband and talks about moving out of state where she has no family. Yawn... boring Liza.
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Drama Llama » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:57 pm

I’m sorry but there is a point where frugality goes too far and I think this is it. If he had this much money to pay off the house in such a short amount of time I guarantee he probably has a big savings account,college funds and an investment portfolio. I just don’t see the point of having all of this reserve money when they don’t seem to enjoy doing anything with it. When Liza and her husband got new cars they weren’t upgraded just base models,they never seem to take family vacations and they live in an ugly house that they never renovated. I get some people don’t like all that fancy stuff but it’s very obvious Liza wants a nice house.
lucky181
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lucky181 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Her husband must be pretty cheap. Just hire a realtor and pay the commission. I'm sure they'd get more interest and showings. (The Make me Move site says 1085 views....how many of those have been ytmd readers????)

Oh wait, a realtor might have to correct the listing: not 2 baths but 1 3/4 since they now have a shower only in the upstairs bathroom. The 2012 listing stated 1008 square feet, not the 2000 they have written since half of the house is in the basement.
Katya1986
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Katya1986 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:05 pm

It’s not even about a nicer house at this point but a bigger one. Isn’t there’s like 1200 sf. Another baby on the way and where are they going to put him? Camden’s room looks like a baby room still and they have no storage. The house just isn’t suitable for them. I don’t think they will move at all. Maybe in a few years. I agree if they have money, and I think they do, why not enjoy a little. Spend time with the family on vacation. They could still keep a reasonable budget but have a nice break before the baby comes. Enroll Camden in some activities or a half day preschool. I’m sure he would love it. I think it’s so good for kids to get out of the house once and a while.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Post by Influencer » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:45 pm

I don’t think her hubs is being mean or dream bashing on purpose. I think he suffers from OCD and cannot deal with change and just wants his family to be safe. IMO Liza justneeds to use her head to turn his neck into thinking it’s his idea to move. She needs to be on his thinking platform and use it to her advantage for her growing family.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xocoffeeloverxo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Idk I think they are just strange together, I’m guessing he has all the money under his name and probably transfers a portion into a joint account that she can touch that’s the vibe I’m getting. It also seems like he makes the decision and when he does it’s final. It’s sort of like only what he wants. I really wanted her to buy a new built home like the ones she showed in the vlogs!
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Drama Llama » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:08 pm

It sounds like her husband wants to buy a bigger old ugly home from the way Liza made it sound.
mparadise
Talker
Talker

Post by mparadise » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Why not upgrade the kitchen so they can sell their home for more? They barely have any furniture and the house just looks so old. They could have flipped that house and made it look really nice. Wonder why they stopped with the bathrooms.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lil sebastian » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:24 am

crestsanicode wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 pm
monstermonkey wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 am
You can definitely tell who wears the pants in that family lol. A new build would be so much smarter than an older house too, even updated. I know her husband makes a lot of money and they're in no debt.. but he seems kind of dumb. Credit and debt are tools, not something to be afraid of. They bought their house in 2012, so they probably got a sub 3% interest rate. He could have put that 550k he used to pay off their mortgage into almost anything else and made a larger profit over paying off a loan with a 3% interest rate, which is impossible to even get now. Doesn't strike me as a financially smart guy for someone in finance.
I totally agree. if their house is paid of that's awesome and they should definitely be proud, but there would be nothing wrong with upgrading to something that suits their growing family or getting a new build which they can definitely afford from the value of their house. he just seems really set in his ways with old fashioned opinions. I think there needs to be a balance...sure she needs to be reeled in re: thinking she needs to keep up with Aaryn and tara, but at the same time, what's the point of having money if you're just going to hoard every cent of it away forever?
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by minniemickey23 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:13 am

She was “trying” to conceive for over a year, so they knew they would have another baby. But they decided to stay in that ridiculously small house with a horrible layout until now? Having 2 tiny kids, one that they don’t ever take anywhere, plus the husband working from home in 1200sq ft? That sounds fun. They’re going to love each other SO much...

I bet her husband stays downstairs all the time. There’s a bed in his “office”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jazieg
Informer
Informer

Post by jazieg » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:16 am

I wonder how I grew up in a 1000sq ft home with 2 parents and 3 siblings... we survived, I was the youngest and when a teen we moved into a new house. I loved that home and the memories it had.

I believe Adam is looking towards the future and stability with his family. College isn't cheap, life isn't cheap, etc., If purchasing a larger older home is less than an extravagant new build I get it. Its not the "House" it's where the "Home" is made.

At the very least if Liza wants to stop her YT life it appears she can with minimal impact, thanks to her Husband. Unlike most of the others...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by minniemickey23 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:31 am

jazieg wrote:I wonder how I grew up in a 1000sq ft home with 2 parents and 3 siblings... we survived, I was the youngest and when a teen we moved into a new house. I loved that home and the memories it had.

I believe Adam is looking towards the future and stability with his family. College isn't cheap, life isn't cheap, etc., If purchasing a larger older home is less than an extravagant new build I get it. Its not the "House" it's where the "Home" is made.

At the very least if Liza wants to stop her YT life it appears she can with minimal impact, thanks to her Husband. Unlike most of the others...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
You mean Alex? Also- I bet your parents didn’t both stay at home/work from home 24/7. I bet they took you and your siblings outside, let you play outside , have play dates, do activities etc.

None of what Liza lets her kid do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”