Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote: I agree. There was one particular shot of Olivia where her swimsuit is clearly too small. Her butt is hanging out of it. I think it was in the aquarium. Isn't this what YouTube is trying to stop? Maybe we should report it?
Ironically, YT is just trying to limit comments about it. A comment like you jut posted would be a problem to them, and not the actual bathing suit footage. They only care about appealing to advertisers. Even more ironically, one of the advertisers that pulled out was Disney, who then created an event entirely about vlogging children in swimsuit situations. It’s a slippery slope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

Unread post by Sammypants »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:They really did a good job with these two vlogs, mostly Joel.

I could have done without the pan up shot of Bonnie and then Joel ogling her but other then that it was pretty enjoyable.

I’m glad the kids finally had a trip they seemed to love, after all their entire success and invitation to the trip is because of them.
Agreed, but i prefer Joel's gross :30 second ogling, seems typical of a husband filming his wife (beside the whole 1million other people watching lol) Over Jared's screaming, talking like a pirate, and acting like a child anyday.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

The Disney vlogs were pretty good. I didn't care for the first one but the other two was good. I'm surprised that three days are all they did and one day was just a partial day in the dark. Is this the first time they have done a sponsored trip? If I was Disney, I would not be too impressed with what they did, especially the cost of their trip. They didn't do anything live-Instagram or their vlog. They basically didn't do anything on Instagram period and only three days of their vlog! Look at Ellie and Jared-was doing Instagram live and have done three days on the trip there and Disney World. Next week will be the cruise.

I will say that at this point, Bonnie and Joel have expressed their thanks for Disney for the creator days activities better than E and J. We'll see if E and J express that more at the end of the trip!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Been to nearly all the parks around the world but never on a cruise, after todays video I’m seriously thinking about it! Joel did an excellent job with the edit! You could see the aquarium shot was staged by Bonnie as were some others. Her rear is revolting to watch add to that Joel’s grunting is definitely not family channel content.
I could have done without that. She also locked them out of the room wet and Lincoln crying so she could catch the entry shot. She doesn’t know who Goofy is? What? Her narcissist comes out again in “We got these exclusive Mickey ears” then she decides to keep them for herself rather than give them to her little girl! She wants exclusive picks with the cast members. Why? You would think with her children would be more memorable, she is so immature.
And of course, she is overloving on Boston all of a sudden hmmm!
Also after he says ... and also for the fun and she repeats it if you freeze her expression it is so annoyed that he probably dared to interrupt her thunder!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

There are so many great Disney cruise vlogs. I love them because I really want to go on one.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:The Disney vlogs were pretty good. I didn't care for the first one but the other two was good. I'm surprised that three days are all they did and one day was just a partial day in the dark. Is this the first time they have done a sponsored trip? If I was Disney, I would not be too impressed with what they did, especially the cost of their trip. They didn't do anything live-Instagram or their vlog. They basically didn't do anything on Instagram period and only three days of their vlog! Look at Ellie and Jared-was doing Instagram live and have done three days on the trip there and Disney World. Next week will be the cruise.

I will say that at this point, Bonnie and Joel have expressed their thanks for Disney for the creator days activities better than E and J. We'll see if E and J express that more at the end of the trip!
I thought they were supposed to promote it across all their social media? Cullen and Katie sure did, and even E&J had _some_ IG posts about it. I wouldn't be too pleased if I was the Disney rep.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

gopedjane wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:02 am There are so many great Disney cruise vlogs. I love them because I really want to go on one.

This is just what Disney hopes for.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:21 am
sheltiefan wrote:The Disney vlogs were pretty good. I didn't care for the first one but the other two was good. I'm surprised that three days are all they did and one day was just a partial day in the dark. Is this the first time they have done a sponsored trip? If I was Disney, I would not be too impressed with what they did, especially the cost of their trip. They didn't do anything live-Instagram or their vlog. They basically didn't do anything on Instagram period and only three days of their vlog! Look at Ellie and Jared-was doing Instagram live and have done three days on the trip there and Disney World. Next week will be the cruise.

I thought they were supposed to promote it across all their social media? Cullen and Katie sure did, and even E&J had _some_ IG posts about it. I wouldn't be too pleased if I was the Disney rep.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
They didn’t do much about the cabin either! Kids’ bed situation, bathroom room service! These are very important when promoting a cruise.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Also pretty cheap advertising for Disney considering the length of a vlog/ad -including the collective youtubers’ (can’t call them creators that’s laughable) audience,
I would say totally worth it for Disney!
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Yeah; where did the kids sleep? Not that Bonnie and Joel really care. I’ve seen them put their kids to sleep in a closet, on a makeshift bed made out of two chairs put together, and on the hard floor of someone’s basement with just a blanket.

I really hope Bonnie is instructing Olivia to act for the vlogs. Both her facial expressions and body language don’t look very happy. She doesn’t act like a typical girl her age would at Disney. Hopefully she’s more animated and playful at home when the cameras are off.

I get the feeling that Bonnie and Joel weren’t all that...active during Bonnie’s pre-lipo, pre-drug, overweight stage. He’s way too publicly excited about his wife of several years butt in public around kids. I’m glad they like each other and all, but cringe.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Z3phyr wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 am Yeah; where did the kids sleep? Not that Bonnie and Joel really care. I’ve seen them put their kids to sleep in a closet, on a makeshift bed made out of two chairs put together, and on the hard floor of someone’s basement with just a blanket.

I really hope Bonnie is instructing Olivia to act for the vlogs. Both her facial expressions and body language don’t look very happy. She doesn’t act like a typical girl her age would at Disney. Hopefully she’s more animated and playful at home when the cameras are off.

I get the feeling that Bonnie and Joel weren’t all that...active during Bonnie’s pre-lipo, pre-drug, overweight stage. He’s way too publicly excited about his wife of several years butt in public around kids. I’m glad they like each other and all, but cringe.
I looked up the ship the living area turns into bunkbeds you would think she would show it since she is there to advertise, not because she is royalty!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

endof wrote:
Z3phyr wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 am Yeah; where did the kids sleep? Not that Bonnie and Joel really care. I’ve seen them put their kids to sleep in a closet, on a makeshift bed made out of two chairs put together, and on the hard floor of someone’s basement with just a blanket.

I looked up the ship the living area turns into bunkbeds you would think she would show it since she is there to advertise, not because she is royalty!
I was pretty sure that was the case. I think E+J might have showed that on their last Disney cruise (or maybe some other YTer) But that’s two beds. Did the kids have their own room? Does that mean that Olivia and Lincoln we’re sharing the big bed (since Boston and Cody were probably in the bunks?) or were all six of them in one room so the kids either had to share the tiny bunks or sleep on the floor.

So many details they didn’t show/talk about which I’m sure people would be curious about when planning a trip.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

angelfire89 wrote:
endof wrote:

I was pretty sure that was the case. I think E+J might have showed that on their last Disney cruise (or maybe some other YTer) But that’s two beds. Did the kids have their own room? Does that mean that Olivia and Lincoln we’re sharing the big bed (since Boston and Cody were probably in the bunks?) or were all six of them in one room so the kids either had to share the tiny bunks or sleep on the floor.

So many details they didn’t show/talk about which I’m sure people would be curious about when planning a trip.
I think they actually had adjoining rooms. They had 2 opposite rooms. Those rooms only sleep 4.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I'm pretty sure they had 2 adjourning rooms. It would have been nice to get a more detailed description of them though. They are so lazy.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Wait, did she admit that she did lypo? I haven’t watched her in awhile.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:Wait, did she admit that she did lypo? I haven’t watched her in awhile.
Yes. She had loads of it.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Nice, modest swim suit pic on Instagram what was the point of flashing your ass? Wonder if it was to cover the newish pooch in front? At least I feel like it had gone away after her surgery

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

What in the heck did she do to her legs in this picture? They look horrible!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... c284bc.jpg[/IMG]
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:38 am
sheltiefan wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:24 am What Disney ship are they on? What days were they actually on the cruise?
I know it was on the Disney Dream. Not sure of the dates. Didn't you love how Bonnie pronounces Nassau? She's so dumb.
You would think she would learn how to say Nassau before she went.......she is promoting Disney World and the Disney Cruises and she can't even say the name of the place they are at. Typical Bonnie, showing off her intelligence every chance she gets. :P :P

I quite literally died laughing when I heard her pronounce it “na-sowwww” lmao she thought she was so smart when she said it too. What an uneducated bafoon

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I really hate to keep bringing Olivia into this but Bonnie’s behavior and mindset toward her own body really makes me wonder how Bonnie is going to handle Olivia’s feelings and insecurities as her body grows and changes. If she’s trying to comfort Olivia about some part of her that she feels uncomfortable with, which is inevitable as a young girl, how is she going to respond when Olivia says something like “But why can’t I just get surgery like you did?”

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”