Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Meh I’m computer illiterate and can’t figure out how to upload an image. It’s a private ig of hers. I just thought the name was so Lucy- so so full of herself

Here I c/p- saw the link on one of jeni’s pictutes (with her kids and Megan martins kids)- @noyoucantfollow_denied
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ohaudrey wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 pm Meh I’m computer illiterate and can’t figure out how to upload an image. It’s a private ig of hers. I just thought the name was so Lucy- so so full of herself

Here I c/p- saw the link on one of jeni’s pictutes (with her kids and Megan martins kids)- @noyoucantfollow_denied
She's had that for years. And yes, it totally is the perfect example of her attitude haha.
She posts a lot on her "public" instagram. You still have to request to follow, she has a vetting process but shes pretty active on there.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 pm
ohaudrey wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 pm Meh I’m computer illiterate and can’t figure out how to upload an image. It’s a private ig of hers. I just thought the name was so Lucy- so so full of herself

She's had that for years. And yes, it totally is the perfect example of her attitude haha.
She posts a lot on her "public" instagram. You still have to request to follow, she has a vetting process but shes pretty active on there.
Yea I’m aware of the public one. Why would she need two? She’s so desperate for attention, it just kill her that Joel won’t let her make videos on YT.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

She continued to try and cause drama for so long after YT. She made a lot of extra comments on here that were not necessary at all. Do you remember her coming on to lie about not being pregnant when she was pregnant with her 5th? Liar Lucy. If she didn't want attention she wouldn't have put her birth vlogs up and updates the last few years.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Anastasia2468 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:24 am Just wonder how true it was.... anyone can say they are being stalked and have their topics here removed...hope the others don’t catch onto this and do the same

This is my take, you made the choice to put your family out there. You use your last name. You film constantly in your home. (I'm speaking of the yt family vloggers as a whole here) you give the public a ticket to seeing your private life. And you complain because people show an interest? I don't believe in going to these people's homes or stalking them but I also think some of them are super crazy and crazy loves company.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So what do we think Lucy’s job is (not place but general job)? She obviously wants people to speculate given the post she made- only takes pictures of herself at her work restrioms (they look like school bathrooms to me) & the job gets out for summer. Is she a school secretary? She has zero higher education so not a teacher, maybe an aide)
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ohaudrey wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:46 am So what do we think Lucy’s job is (not place but general job)? She obviously wants people to speculate given the post she made- only takes pictures of herself at her work restrioms (they look like school bathrooms to me) & the job gets out for summer. Is she a school secretary? She has zero higher education so not a teacher, maybe an aide)
She’s talked about working within their church. Maybe some sort of daycare type setting? She’s also talked about being able to bring her kids along.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:06 am
ohaudrey wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:46 am So what do we think Lucy’s job is (not place but general job)? She obviously wants people to speculate given the post she made- only takes pictures of herself at her work restrioms (they look like school bathrooms to me) & the job gets out for summer. Is she a school secretary? She has zero higher education so not a teacher, maybe an aide)
She’s talked about working within their church. Maybe some sort of daycare type setting? She’s also talked about being able to bring her kids along.
Oh that would make sense if it’s a mother’s day out program. I don’t understand why someone so concerned about security would give so many clues.
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by !anastasia!1228 »

Wow!!! So happy to see this thread public again! I’ve been on YTMD for years but don’t comment much at all. Just read. When this thread was made private and I saw that you could only have the password if you had posted over 50 times I was bummed! I always read it but I think only posted maybe 3 times. Wow! That was a lot to catch up on!
flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

Hey guys! I’m a longggggggg time follower of Lucy. Like back when she was pregnant with Kacen. I just discovered YTMD, and would love to remain to have access to this board! Will it be put on private again?

Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

She works at a church, not the church they attend but another one basically as a drop-in daycare worker.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Dallas_Snob wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:49 am
She works at a church, not the church they attend but another one basically as a drop-in daycare worker.

Do you run in the same circles as Lucy? I see you are from Dallas.
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

I have a sneaking suspicion they’re moving.

Look at there latest video.

Brand new carpet in an empty closet and no furniture decor on the walls.

time will tell

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Michey wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion they’re moving.

Image time will tell

I had wondered the same thing when I saw that video......But they did just do some remodeling to their current place, so idk why you would move after doing a bunch of work. But they are the Eades family lol

Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

ohaudrey wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:09 am
Dallas_Snob wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:49 am

Do you run in the same circles as Lucy? I see you are from Dallas.
No, but we have a mutual friend.

I met Lucy about 7-years-ago when Peyson was a baby at a baby wearing meet/swap. She was pleasant enough.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I guess her kids must be in the daycare for free or a very reduced rate whilst she works otherwise it would be costing more than she earns. Don't childcare workers have to be qualified in Texas?

Dallas snob, be prepared for Lucy to go on an endless hunt to harass you and send you legal letters threatening to sue you now :roll:
flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

Image time will tell

Are they posting new vlogs? I’m so confused...

Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

flyergirl7 wrote:

Image time will tell

Are they posting new vlogs? I’m so confused...

No sorry! I did make it sound like a VLOG. It’s an Instagram video.

Return to “Lucy Eades”