OKBaby: Rings, Babies and Screens |Part 27

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKBaby: Rings, Babies and Screens |Part 27

Unread post by brokenrecord »

SouthernGal wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am "I hope this doesn't last more than a week because I HAVE TO ROCK CLIMB."
Say what? Am I missing something? For what purpose does he HAVE TO?

Also, the paper plate and glass plate comment was pretty good. Lol I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say its just pregnancy related. I'm 8 months pregnant now and I reeeeeeeally hate doing any form of dishes after I've stood and cooked for an hour or so. But I wouldn't put them on glass plates. Maybe she's done that because that plate looks heavy and couldn't hold it? Either way. I get it. Lol didn't have to be THAT snippy about it, for sure.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I really laughed at that part because I thought he was going to say "last more than a week because THE BABY IS COMING SOON".
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

brokenrecord wrote:
SouthernGal wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:41 am "I hope this doesn't last more than a week because I HAVE TO ROCK CLIMB."
Say what? Am I missing something? For what purpose does he HAVE TO?

Also, the paper plate and glass plate comment was pretty good. Lol I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say its just pregnancy related. I'm 8 months pregnant now and I reeeeeeeally hate doing any form of dishes after I've stood and cooked for an hour or so. But I wouldn't put them on glass plates. Maybe she's done that because that plate looks heavy and couldn't hold it? Either way. I get it. Lol didn't have to be THAT snippy about it, for sure.

I really laughed at that part because I thought he was going to say "last more than a week because THE BABY IS COMING SOON".
That would be the most logical reason why he didn't want to be hurt. Lol
You know, some things they are doing much better on. But they still have a looooong way to go.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

remre1017 wrote:
chatty wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 442bda.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5f4082.jpg[/IMG]

Using paper plates on top of regular plates. So damn lazy and unnecessary! Kyra’s response was so rude, she’s so ignorant and unashamedly wasteful, makes me so mad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf lol. Triggered much Kyra? It was a reasonable question. Why tf put a paper plate on top of a normal plate? Just use one or the other. You just look stupid now.

Cuz no one likes having to do dishes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
remre1017 wrote:
chatty wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 442bda.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5f4082.jpg[/IMG]

Using paper plates on top of regular plates. So damn lazy and unnecessary! Kyra’s response was so rude, she’s so ignorant and unashamedly wasteful, makes me so mad!

Wtf lol. Triggered much Kyra? It was a reasonable question. Why tf put a paper plate on top of a normal plate? Just use one or the other. You just look stupid now.

Doesnt this same woman have anxiety over extreme weather or whatever? Does she not understand that her wasteful actions are harming the planet and I'm sure directly relating to global warming somehow? Sorry I'm no scientist but ... landfills...gasses .... uhg. I HATE WASTEFUL HUMANS. I dont even care if I'm wrong and they dont relate. She is procreating. Does she NOT give a FUCK about what she is doing to her CHILDRENS planet?!?!?!?! Hire a fucking maid if you dont want to clean up after yourself. Jesus fuck. I've never had a real issue with her until now. I'm heated asFFFF. Ew ew. Kyra I hope you read here and I hope you understand how impactful every single humans actions are. and then she has the nerve to be a petty bitch about it ImageImage single use items will be the death of humanity. Thank you and good night *bow*

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Sorry I just lost my cool for a second there.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

ilovelamp wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:50 am
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
remre1017 wrote:

Doesnt this same woman have anxiety over extreme weather or whatever? Does she not understand that her wasteful actions are harming the planet and I'm sure directly relating to global warming somehow? Sorry I'm no scientist but ... landfills...gasses .... uhg. I HATE WASTEFUL HUMANS. I dont even care if I'm wrong and they dont relate. She is procreating. Does she NOT give a FUCK about what she is doing to her CHILDRENS planet?!?!?!?! Hire a fucking maid if you dont want to clean up after yourself. Jesus fuck. I've never had a real issue with her until now. I'm heated asFFFF. Ew ew. Kyra I hope you read here and I hope you understand how impactful every single humans actions are. and then she has the nerve to be a petty bitch about it ImageImage single use items will be the death of humanity. Thank you and good night *bow*

they probably think climate change is like when it's winter and then it's spring
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

ilovelamp wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
remre1017 wrote: Wtf lol. Triggered much Kyra? It was a reasonable question. Why tf put a paper plate on top of a normal plate? Just use one or the other. You just look stupid now.

Get over yourself Image

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Cuz no one likes having to do dishes

Get over yourself Image

Me? Wow this shit ain't about me dumbfuck. Educate yourself.

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

https://environmentvictoria.org.au/reso ... -landfill/ you can read this and anything else youd like if youd like to learn about the problem with landfills and people being WRECKLESSLY wasteful. This isnt about me. Sorry for caring about the planet for my children. (No I'm not)

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

You know there’s nothing to talk about here when someone is triggered about a damn paper plate.

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

I honestly have never understood the use of paper plates. Maybe it's different in Europe?? But we don't ever use paper plates, except maybe at a kids birthday party but honestly a lot of people use reusable plastic plates for kids.
Its such a small thing to change and it would benefit the world so much. Please don't be lazy, it's just dishes, doesn't have to take long.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

Starshine16 wrote:Lip injections now? The red dot a needle spot?
Lmao, don’t be ridiculous. You are really reaching!

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Mieke wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:50 pm I honestly have never understood the use of paper plates. Maybe it's different in Europe?? But we don't ever use paper plates, except maybe at a kids birthday party but honestly a lot of people use reusable plastic plates for kids.
Its such a small thing to change and it would benefit the world so much. Please don't be lazy, it's just dishes, doesn't have to take long.

sorry that i'm continuing this argument (and embarrassingly sticking up for kyra as well) but c'mon, she's 8 months pregnant and clearly cooked a huge meal, god forbid she wants to use a paper plate. i don't really think that's being lazy, it's being extremely pregnant and tired. however, that doesn't mean it's not lazy on oscar's part. if your spouse is making dinner the least you can do is be the one to clean up after.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Yeah if she only did it on occasion its not a ~huge~ deal but they use paper plates more often than not... at least used to. The two of them stay at home full time. Surely someone has a bit of time to wash dishes. Although, she is very pregnant and oscar is maybe hurt? Idk. Regardless.... not something I can get down with.

LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

Mieke wrote:I honestly have never understood the use of paper plates. Maybe it's different in Europe?? But we don't ever use paper plates, except maybe at a kids birthday party but honestly a lot of people use reusable plastic plates for kids.

Its an American thing
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by toomuchsalt »

At least it's paper and not plastic.....paper will degrade much faster and there's lots of compostable ones now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Mieke wrote:I honestly have never understood the use of paper plates. Maybe it's different in Europe?? But we don't ever use paper plates, except maybe at a kids birthday party but honestly a lot of people use reusable plastic plates for kids.

We do not use paper plates in scandinavia.
Plus they have a dishwasher

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

ilovelamp wrote:Yeah if she only did it on occasion its not a ~huge~ deal but they use paper plates more often than not... at least used to. The two of them stay at home full time. Surely someone has a bit of time to wash dishes. Although, she is very pregnant and oscar is maybe hurt? Idk. Regardless.... not something I can get down with.

They were using paper plates even before she got pregnant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

I don’t care about her using a paper plate but I was more annoyed about her tweet back to that lady. Like damn Kyra chill. She literally sounded like she was so triggered.

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Leena_x wrote:Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm
Starshine16 wrote:Lip injections now? The red dot a needle spot?
Lmao, don’t be ridiculous. You are really reaching!

lol! I didn’t say so, I asked opinions. That is the point of a question mark.
I only noticed it due to the old photo posted here of her darker hair. Her lips look way thinner then. It could just be the pregnancy and the way she was talking.
You all so hot to jump on people you make gossiping no fun.

Return to “OKBaby”