John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Sooooo... does this mean Joan is reading here??? Newsflash Joan, someone posting a “bill of rights” doesn’t make it an actual bill of rights. And yes, you can grieve. But what you can’t do is continue to utilize your grief as a way to get people to give you money and things (camera, baby carrier, gifts, etc).

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 23b1c4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

It's actually through John I found this forum. I remember they mentioned occasionally about mean people on the Internet but I thought they might be referring to you tube comments or Instagram. Then one day John posted a screenshot of something someone said on here and became quite defensive.
So, here I am. Lol
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by 131618 »

SassySassenach wrote:Sooooo... does this mean Joan is reading here??? Newsflash Joan, someone posting a “bill of rights” doesn’t make it an actual bill of rights. And yes, you can grieve. But what you can’t do is continue to utilize your grief as a way to get people to give you money and things (camera, baby carrier, gifts, etc).

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 23b1c4.jpg[/IMG]

Sure she has the right but it doesnt erase how underhanded/wrong it is to exploit the shitty things that have happened to you to get what you want. Do the etsy shop, do the vlogs but work for it rather than rely on your sad story to draw in the $

Idk that's my opinion anyways. It sucks what happened to her but theres a time and place. I share my loss story from time to time but theres never an ulterior motive behind it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SlibbidyDew »

She is shameless. Her new stamped bar necklaces... what a novel idea. Except NOPE. It's not. She's copying yet another person - and not just anyone - someone who appears to be another loss mom. On Etsy, you can see her favorite items and favorite shops, and a recently favorited shop (TheCooperProject) sells bar necklaces (and the stamped initial necklaces).

Side note, she also favorited some plated metal bracelets that sell for a whopping $7 for 10 - 70 cents each....... :?
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

SlibbidyDew wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:06 am She is shameless. Her new stamped bar necklaces... what a novel idea. Except NOPE. It's not. She's copying yet another person - and not just anyone - someone who appears to be another loss mom. On Etsy, you can see her favorite items and favorite shops, and a recently favorited shop (TheCooperProject) sells bar necklaces (and the stamped initial necklaces).

Side note, she also favorited some plated metal bracelets that sell for a whopping $7 for 10 - 70 cents each....... :?
I've just looked at The Cooper Project, her stuff is lovely, really pretty. The quality looks really good too and very affordable. Joan's stuff looks like it would bend or break so easily and the prices are ridiculous. I know which shop I'd buy from any day!!
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:59 am
I've just looked at The Cooper Project, her stuff is lovely, really pretty. The quality looks really good too and very affordable. Joan's stuff looks like it would bend or break so easily and the prices are ridiculous. I know which shop I'd buy from any day!!
I mean... she says in her bracelet description "As with any costume jewelry you’ll want to take care not to get your bracelet wet by bathing, swimming, or working-out in it to avoid it changing color."

COSTUME JEWELRY.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

SlibbidyDew wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:07 pm
FlowersTar 68 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:59 am
I mean... she says in her bracelet description "As with any costume jewelry you’ll want to take care not to get your bracelet wet by bathing, swimming, or working-out in it to avoid it changing color."

COSTUME JEWELRY.
I've converted the $ into £ and here in the UK you can buy REAL gold and silver jewellery for the price she charges.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's posted on Insta, the numbers look uneven on the bar necklace, and the number 8 looks upside down.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:52 pm She's posted on Insta, the numbers look uneven on the bar necklace, and the number 8 looks upside down.

The 8 is definitely upside down. And the numbers are even either like you said. They also aren't even centered.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is Vera ever going to have anything that’s just hers? It’s a freaking rug!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fad57c.jpg[/IMG]

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

SassySassenach wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 pm Is Vera ever going to have anything that’s just hers? It’s a freaking rug!

It is very weird that Joan felt the need to correct people/clarify that the rug is Maeve's. Sure they bought it for Maeve to use, but that doesn't make it Maeve's rug? Joan is just so possessive over the things that were supposed to be Maeve's. No one else can ever have a claim on them.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
SassySassenach wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 pm Is Vera ever going to have anything that’s just hers? It’s a freaking rug!

It is very weird that Joan felt the need to correct people/clarify that the rug is Maeve's. Sure they bought it for Maeve to use, but that doesn't make it Maeve's rug? Joan is just so possessive over the things that were supposed to be Maeve's. No one else can ever have a claim on them.
And it’s not like anyone was talking about Maeve. So not only is she possessive, but she has to make sure everyone knows that Maeve is still involved in this photo. ::eyeroll:: I don’t think Vera has a single photo that doesn’t somehow involve Maeve. Growing up in the shadow of a ghost is going to be so detrimental to her emotional well-being.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 9810fa.jpg[/IMG]

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

When I saw that photo yesterday my first thought was yay, no fox/Meeve connection, it's all Vera........ then I came on here this morning :-o I hadn't read the comments on the picture. She's nuts! How can it be Maeve's rug?? She didn't get to lie on it?!
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

SassySassenach wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:22 pm Growing up in the shadow of a ghost is going to be so detrimental to her emotional well-being.
"Growing Up In the Shadow of a Ghost." Sounds like the title of a book Vera will have to write when she's older and hopefully recovers from playing 2nd fiddle her whole life.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I have two boys 7 years apart. There are plenty of things that were technically purchased for and given to the oldest, but that he never used and the youngest has. I don’t think of those things as the oldest’s. They make me think of the child who has actually used them.

Some things I can see why Joan holds onto Maeve with, but she takes it way too far.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

How weird is it that Joan hit back at us here about how she parents Maeve, the fox etc but she doesn't bite when people on here are concerned about Vera, about her well being in growing up in the shadow of Maeve, always being second to her, that nothing is posted about Vera on her own merit, someone pointed out her hand flapping and I've noticed, which I've already posted about here, about it looking like her right arm is shorter than her left. I'm concerned to be honest.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Joan makes everything about Maeve because that’s a way to bring her grief into everything and make it about JOAN. Even if Maeve had survived, I think Joan just would have found something to overshadow Maeve just as Vera is. We read her blog, and she has always had a history of being a victim by making up and over exaggerating stories.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

FlowersTar 68 wrote:How weird is it that Joan hit back at us here about how she parents Maeve, the fox etc but she doesn't bite when people on here are concerned about Vera, about her well being in growing up in the shadow of Maeve, always being second to her, that nothing is posted about Vera on her own merit, someone pointed out her hand flapping and I've noticed, which I've already posted about here, about it looking like her right arm is shorter than her left. I'm concerned to be honest.
I think the arm is just Joan choosing poor poses for V. I totally see it in some photos, but then others I can’t? Idk, but I absolutely agree that Vera needs to shine front and center.

Joan needs to stop living in her grief and embrace the present, or else she’s going to do immense damage to her relationships. I’m curious what her parents and in-laws think of her behavior.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's having an Etsy sale to fund the purchase of a new car..... and she's going to do a video about the car she'd like 👀
SlibbidyDew
Amateur
Amateur

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:01 am She's having an Etsy sale to fund the purchase of a new car..... and she's going to do a video about the car she'd like 👀
O
M
F
G.

What is next, seriously? A raffle to see who gets to pay her electric bill (but you win a free necklace)? Has she even made her measly donation yet? She hasn't posted about it yet and you know Saint Joan will make a huuuuuuuuuuge deal about how generous she is. What a piece of work. Begging for a car now? There aren't enough emojis for this nonsense.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”