Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

kates_crush
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Unread post by kates_crush »

another vacation, another week of gaines being burnt to a crisp.
I honestly can't with them anymore. Gaines is well on her way to a cancer scare (or actual skin cancer) of her own.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Duplicate
Last edited by formerctfxcer on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 46bb5f.jpg[/IMG]Katie looks great Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

formerctfxcer wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 46bb5f.jpg[/IMG]Katie looks great Image

I agree! Minus the weird shirt situation someone above mentioned lol

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

She looks great with all the weight loss, if she could just gain some good taste she’d be golden lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kates_crush wrote:another vacation, another week of gaines being burnt to a crisp.
I honestly can't with them anymore. Gaines is well on her way to a cancer scare (or actual skin cancer) of her own.
This. It makes me so angry how they let those kids burn. We lived in a SoCal Beach town. We practically lived at the beach. I am FAR from a perfect parent, but my kids had sunscreen and shade. We always took an umbrella. And slathered tons of sunscreen on because the reflection of the sun off the sand and water can still burn them under the umbrella.
Katie has had her own cancer scares and so has her sister. Does she not believe that sunburns in childhood increase your chances? Five serious sunburns increase your chances by _80%_! And both kids are well on their way to that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I wonder if she’s taken to wearing those high collar shirts under her tahirt because she had another possible skin cancer spot removed and doesn’t want to deal with the backlash of not changing her habits since the last spot was removed?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Finally watched the WDW vlog. So Gaines will hug Cinderella but won't let her little brother kiss her? I believe in body autonomy for little kids, and that they shouldn't have to accept affection when they don't want to, but damn. The look of disgust on Gaines' face when Brooks tried to kiss her was just awful.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Lets be careful to not make a problem out of what may be innocent and I think, for me at least, it is too premature to jump on Katie's bandwagon. Brooks is just a boy, I see nothing abnormal. Running and jumping and being active is 100% normal in my opinion. I know you only mean it as a possibility, but if we start writing it, before you know it, it becomes 'true' or becomes as a sort of a given, and also I would like to keep the distinction clear that even in case Brooks would have a "problem", it's still true Katie has a problem with Brooks. Brooks is a perfectly healthy and normal boy in my eyes. Katie just isn't used to boys and also prefers girls.

In Brittany's vlog today Brooks was holding the baby, and besides that Katie wasn't ('proudly') smiling like you do with your kids and like Katie does with Gaines, she was exaggerating a little IMO that Brooks had to be careful, and pulled his hand away twice while he was patting the baby softly enough "trying to comfort her" (is what Brooks said! (all be it unclear and Katie had to translate)). Now I would be more concerned in what is going on in his little head and heart that he thinks "the baby" (he himself instead?) needs to be comforted, we weren't there, we don't know what happened before that moment and why he responded with trying to comfort the baby (or I missed it), but I mean that is something I take notice of more than that Brooks would be ""problematic"". And I mean Katie may have seen a confirmation of a problem with Brooks that he was too wild with the baby, but I didn't see it. I understand she wants to be extra careful with someone else's baby, but I believe that when Gaines would have done the exact same thing she would have let her. Brittany was polite and didn't say anything about Katie but responded to Brooks that she thought the baby loved him. Now that is sweet. His aunt! Katie was sitting there as a cool frog.

(And then there is also the degree in which. She could also not have pulled his hand away fairly strictly, but spoken with him in a sweet higher tone of voice and actually interacting with him and both caressing the baby together and giving him an example...is what I mean.)

If Katie thinks he has a problem she should go on walks with him and send him to gymnastics. Like she does give this opportunity, life experience and stimuli to Gaines, who has no talent I might add. It would be perfect for Brooks on the other hand. She could play more with him, balling together and move more herself, running together and playing hide and seek. And where are Brooks' soccer lessons, awww lol? But they will be there again.

But lets be clear first that physical activity is the most normal thing for kids to need and want ever. But no they're sitting at the house the whole day.

The photo of Katie might be photo-shopped, in other places, like for instance in today's EJ's Disney vlog where they meet CK, Katie is less slim, and I saw another picture somewhere but forgot where it was.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She was that way when they saw Sophia in the hospital. Gaines got to hold her the very first day, but Brooks was only allowed to touch her ear with Katie holding his hand as he did it. He's old enough to understand how to be gentle.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

It's like Katie just doesn't even want to get on Brooks level and find a way to relate to him and stimulate him. She is just so obsessed with Gaines and how alike they are. I really think she is just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill with his "issues", I think he is just a super active little guy and a total opposite from Gaines, who to Katie is the gold standard. Who knows, but hopefully if he has been diagnosed with a sensory processing issue they seek professional advice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Katie just said in her live streaming (I am watching behind the fact) the kids were doing fine with Sophia, but "Brooks has NOT learned that he can't be anything other than super careful with her"... :/ I saw with my own eyes he was really careful and so sweet with her. And why do I get the feeling she is blaming his character? Hello! He is only 2.5 y.o., what do you expect?! Also he is obsessed with the new baby and whenever he sees a picture of Sophia he says he wants to see her. Aww, sweet :) Now how's that for a change compared to Gaines?

Not that I'm going to watch any further, it's really boring and too much the easy way out for creating content money by not having to edit nor upload for that matter. I mean listening to someone telling which colors clothing she chose to pack...
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I was wondering already because Gaines was nowhere mentioned in the loving Sophia department. (Also Brooks cried when Sophia left and wanted to see her, was 1 sentence after I had paused the video.) Gaines is ..... jealous.... you guys, when Katie is holding Sophia. Katie was quick to add, interrupt herself actually, that Brooks was jealous too, but for her holding Sophia instead that he could hold Sophia. (Gaines is jealous because Katie is holding Sophia instead of holding Gaines.) And Gaines is fighting with Brooks to hold Sophia. Lol, what am I doing, writing this all down.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Boymomma123 wrote:It's like Katie just doesn't even want to get on Brooks level and find a way to relate to him and stimulate him. She is just so obsessed with Gaines and how alike they are. I really think she is just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill with his "issues", I think he is just a super active little guy and a total opposite from Gaines, who to Katie is the gold standard. Who knows, but hopefully if he has been diagnosed with a sensory processing issue they seek professional advice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I don’t think Brooks has any issues at all. He isn’t robotic like Gaines so it’s a problem for Katie. All this talk about his “issues” is just for attention and sympathy from other people. Her life is so hard, you know?
daffodilz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daffodilz »

Brooks is so cute! Really enjoyed Katie's Instagram stories today. He was soaking up all that much needed one-on-one attention from his mommy. I was so glad she didn't say anything negative about him.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Wow today's Vlog when the kids were having their pictures taken with the Princesses if looks could have killed little Brooks would have been dead! He's been so adorable on their entire Disney Vacation. He really had the time of his life. They need to do something about the jealousy that Gaines has for Brooks. I can see it more and more all of the time. I had an older brother like her who made my childhood a living hell every chance he could get. She's not the perfect child that they claim she is and they need to stop turning a blind eye too the things that she does to her brother. If they don't nip it now it's going to turn into a blood bath when Brooks gets older and bigger and can defend himself. My oldest daughter who is now 10 was the same way with her brother who is now 8 and I put a stop to it real quick. She couldn't bully him now if she tried he's every bit as big as she is, lol. She wouldn't try it anyway they are now the best of friends and they and their 6-year-old sister do everything together. Though I will admit when my 6-year-old was born my 8-year-old wanted the stork to come back and pick her up, because she was loud when she cried, lol.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Just saw they are doing an “assumptions about us” vlog and are asking for input on Instagram. Let’s list all of the assumptions here that they would never in a million years address on their vlog.

-They won’t take the pacifier away from Brooks because it keeps him quiet.
-Their financial situation is awful.
-Katie has a trust fund. (I don’t think this is true but have seen it mentioned here many times.)
-Cullen’s real addiction is cocaine.

There are so many more. Anyone want to add to the list?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

auntasaurus19 wrote:Just saw they are doing an “assumptions about us” vlog and are asking for input on Instagram. Let’s list all of the assumptions here that they would never in a million years address on their vlog.

-Katie has a trust fund. (I don’t think this is true but have seen it mentioned here many times.)

-They are lazy and neglectful pet owners.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:58 am
auntasaurus19 wrote:Just saw they are doing an “assumptions about us” vlog and are asking for input on Instagram. Let’s list all of the assumptions here that they would never in a million years address on their vlog.

Gaines is the favorite child.
We lost most of our friends when we moved into this house
We moved into this house without being able to afford it.
Katie's parents are paying our house payment
Katie's sister has distanced herself from them due to the addiction problem

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Liz_444 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:58 am

Gaines is the favorite child.
We lost most of our friends when we moved into this house
We moved into this house without being able to afford it.
Katie's parents are paying our house payment
Katie's sister has distanced herself from them due to the addiction problem

They are conservative Trump supporters who don’t support same sex marriage

Return to “Cullen and Katie”