Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

reportedfun23
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by reportedfun23 »

I'm dying to see how she plans on teaching 3 children at 3 different levels, taking care of a newborn, fulfilling Huxley's needs (giving him the attention and supervision he needs/getting him to appointments), post videos on her personal channel AND vlog.

I'm not worried about Jim. He can manage all four children his children on his own AND vlog. Now Myka on the other hand....

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

nugget
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget »

Sorn wrote:
sassypants6 wrote:How is it that there’s a vlog of their Florida trip when she went on and on via Instagram that “we never even took cameras out for this trip, we just stopped clogging and disconnected and we SO needed that” this woman is so full of shit. Let’s all praise her for wearing a bikini while pregnant because no woman has EVER been body positive as a pregnant woman before her right!?
Because they are pathological liars! Both Myka and Jimmer. Guess they were hoping people would forget! Afterall it is being posted THREE WEEKS AFTER. I used to think Myka was the one who couldn't stick to a schedule but neither can Jimmer. They post whenever they please.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
THIS THIS THIS!! All that PLUS the CONSTANT lies the CONSTANT hypocrisy the way they CONSTANTLY say one thing then do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE & NEVER acknowledge the discrepancies!
How is this poor excuse for a mother GAINING subscribers?! I would say she paid for them just like she paid People magazine to print her gender reveal but whenever YouTube purges fake accounts she barely looses any. There can NOT be close to 600,000 people who believe that what they're watching is anything close to what she tries to pawn off as her 'real life'. Anyone who watches her to get any sort of advice or to take tips from on ANY of the MANY subjects she is a self proclaimed 'mom boss' on then they are JUST AS if not MORE idiotic then Myka & that is saying A LOT.
It seems like Jimmer would have to be somewhat smart (or at least book smart)to land a job as an engineer for a large company so I don't know WHY he would EVER allow her to 'home school' the kids especially considering she has ZERO grip on the english language-check out her IG captions for written proof of that & I wont even start on her need to use nauseating baby talk-the sex CAN'T be that good she's too lazy & self centered for it & the way she's always sucking in her snot HAS to be a turn off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

geewhiz wrote:Wow, on Myka’s IG story she posted a video of Jaka at 9:30PM and Myka was barking orders at her and then making fun of her for being shy and sleepy. “Move your hand! Move your hand! Move your hand! I’m just a shy little girl, I don’t know how to talk anymore!” WHAT A BULLY! I can’t imagine ever speaking that way to a child! Maybe it’s past her bedtime and she doesn’t want to be “on” all the time. She’s a child, not your little cash cow puppet, Myka!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 179639.jpg[/IMG]

I happened to see that as well! Mommy Friggin Dearest!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

She should Homeschool till her kids are ready for kinder and then let them go to public school.. I'm all for Homeschool but kids need socialization with other people and I don't see how they're getting it. If it's YouTube content she's worried about she can still make for home schooling under kinder age

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

nugget wrote:
Sorn wrote:
sassypants6 wrote:How is it that there’s a vlog of their Florida trip when she went on and on via Instagram that “we never even took cameras out for this trip, we just stopped clogging and disconnected and we SO needed that” this woman is so full of shit. Let’s all praise her for wearing a bikini while pregnant because no woman has EVER been body positive as a pregnant woman before her right!?
Because they are pathological liars! Both Myka and Jimmer. Guess they were hoping people would forget! Afterall it is being posted THREE WEEKS AFTER. I used to think Myka was the one who couldn't stick to a schedule but neither can Jimmer. They post whenever they please.

THIS THIS THIS!! All that PLUS the CONSTANT lies the CONSTANT hypocrisy the way they CONSTANTLY say one thing then do the COMPLETE OPPOSITE & NEVER acknowledge the discrepancies!
How is this poor excuse for a mother GAINING subscribers?! I would say she paid for them just like she paid People magazine to print her gender reveal but whenever YouTube purges fake accounts she barely looses any. There can NOT be close to 600,000 people who believe that what they're watching is anything close to what she tries to pawn off as her 'real life'. Anyone who watches her to get any sort of advice or to take tips from on ANY of the MANY subjects she is a self proclaimed 'mom boss' on then they are JUST AS if not MORE idiotic then Myka & that is saying A LOT.
It seems like Jimmer would have to be somewhat smart (or at least book smart)to land a job as an engineer for a large company so I don't know WHY he would EVER allow her to 'home school' the kids especially considering she has ZERO grip on the english language-check out her IG captions for written proof of that & I wont even start on her need to use nauseating baby talk-the sex CAN'T be that good she's too lazy & self centered for it & the way she's always sucking in her snot HAS to be a turn off!!

What confuses me is how can she have almost 600,000 subscribers and just 75'000 / 90'000 (and sometimes 50'000) views on the videos. Sounds weird

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

vpj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vpj »

I cannot stand how she talks to Huxley. Get Baba. Get BABA. GET BABA. BABA MAMA. BaBa MaMa NoW. Not to mention the baby talk she does for the other kids. "You wanna go back to the hotely welly and get your ittle wittle swimmie on go swim swim?" Just talk to them like people!!!

I hope she didn't let those babies get as sunburned as she is. So irresponsible.
reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reportedfun23 »

That's a really nice house and I imagine it costs a fortune but then I remind myself that it's in Ohio

MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

reportedfun23 wrote:That's a really nice house and I imagine it costs a fortune but then I remind myself that it's in Ohio

Lol same! We just bought our home in Northern CA. Its older and smaller than hers but it's in wine country. I remember she visited CA. and captioned one of her pics something about how she would love to live in California but it's the most expensive state to live in. I thought that was odd. You could say not have gotten pregnant again, downsize your spending, and live in the state that you "want". I mean how great would that be for her channel?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

vpj wrote:I cannot stand how she talks to Huxley. Get Baba. Get BABA. GET BABA. BABA MAMA. BaBa MaMa NoW. Not to mention the baby talk she does for the other kids. "You wanna go back to the hotely welly and get your ittle wittle swimmie on go swim swim?" Just talk to them like people!!!

I hope she didn't let those babies get as sunburned as she is. So irresponsible.
And she has zero patience with him
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4d5ab4.jpg[/IMG]

Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jackanddiane »

Alrighty, let’s keep track and see if she uploads when she says she will. And wtf is with that lipstick smeared all over her face! Trying to much to like Bri! 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

She looks like a clown with her dried up crusty stained red lipstick
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I see someone already posted the upload schedule lol I was gonna post it too. Don't forget, Jim is supposed to be posting vlogs Monday Tues and Weds sometimes Thurs, as he promised in the vlog before last.

Her living room decor is just soooooo bad. She wants help with it but everything is from different styles sue needs an overhaul. All bland colors. Traditional chairs, shabby ottoman puff things, comfy modern sofa and rug I don't even know, looks Moroccan maybe. And that sad, boring plant in the corner.

At least we got a shot of the front of white Range Rover out the window!

Myka then goes on to talk about how she is having lots of contractions from how hard she is "working" aka cleaning for her videos. She says she had to stop filming and call the doctor and almost had to go to triage! But her doctor said to sit down. Poor Myka guess u can't film any more content this pregnancy! Bed rest for u!

She says she had another fun trip for the kids planned but she's cancelling it.

Oh and finally Jimmer. Looking like a bum. No excuse me, that's an insult to bums everywhere. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2772a9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2cdbea.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4d9e95.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e16377.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8116aa.jpg[/IMG]

daktari15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daktari15 »

But she can’t post videos if she is having contractions! She is just setting up next weeks excuses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

vpj wrote:I cannot stand how she talks to Huxley. Get Baba. Get BABA. GET BABA. BABA MAMA. BaBa MaMa NoW. Not to mention the baby talk she does for the other kids. "You wanna go back to the hotely welly and get your ittle wittle swimmie on go swim swim?" Just talk to them like people!!!

This is one of my biggest pet peeves - baby talk is one of the WORST things for speech and language development, especially when you have a child who is not nuerotypical! Sure, talk to the kids in an age appropriate manner, but don’t butcher the English language just because “like, omg, it sounds so much cuter” Image
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Did you guys notice in the Florida vlog when she was asking for Huxley baba, at the end she grabbed it from him and said “GIVE it to me!” In a reeeealllly scary cranky tone
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boymom8146 »

Yes I don’t understand why she has to talk in that baby voice. She talks to ALL her kids that way. It really makes me cringe. Just talk normal lady! I get that she has to talk to Huxley in a way that he can understand, but does she really have to use that high pitch whiney voice?? 🤯

I Watched her London vlog this morning. So funny how she’s trying to act more “proper” and saying words like “lovely” “thank you so kindly” 🙄 Maybe trying to be more like Anna? we all know she’s a loud and obnoxious person at home. Lol

Also, I don’t watch Bri at all. But I see her a lot in Myka’s videos. Does anyone watch her and know if she’s annoying as she looks?
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Yes she is!! 100%!
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Look at my hot friend! Hey ur so hot! Hey hottie!

Acting like fangirls around the Ferrari.

Myka not continually calling the train a plane, bus. It's not pregnancy, you are just stupid.

All that stuff at Harrods and the Ritz looked delicious!

Bri like a schoolgirl because some dudes looked their way, probably in horror.

Myka eating the sugar cubes. Ewwwww!

Cream and clotted jam. Myka ur such a twat.

The guy at the toy store making fun of them hardcore was the best moment from the vlog!!!!

Also funny Myka cut the part from her IG stories where she was saying she doesn't like to shower on vacation or at other peoples houses LMAO. Yeah we know u nasty. What's up with all these YouTubers not showering? We know Kyra and Keren rarely shower, now Myka too.

I can't even tolerate watching the other girls vlogs.

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

Sorn wrote:Look at my hot friend! Hey ur so hot! Hey hottie!

Acting like fangirls around the Ferrari.

Myka not continually calling the train a plane, bus. It's not pregnancy, you are just stupid.

All that stuff at Harrods and the Ritz looked delicious!

Bri like a schoolgirl because some dudes looked their way, probably in horror.

Myka eating the sugar cubes. Ewwwww!

Cream and clotted jam. Myka ur such a twat.

The guy at the toy store making fun of them hardcore was the best moment from the vlog!!!!

Also funny Myka cut the part from her IG stories where she was saying she doesn't like to shower on vacation or at other peoples houses LMAO. Yeah we know u nasty. What's up with all these YouTubers not showering? We know Kyra and Keren rarely shower, now Myka too.

I can't even tolerate watching the other girls vlogs.

There was a point in Tiff’s vlog when they were sitting alone in AS kitchen at night where Myka used the same tone of baby voice she uses with Huxley on Tiffani... A grown woman...

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”