Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Unread post by Liz_444 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:42 am Their views are surprisingly low for Disney vlogs and K&C collab vlogs. What is going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just coming here to say the same thing. They must be shitting bricks right now!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Maybe no comments messes with the algorithm and effects the way their vlogs are promoted? Their subscriber growth has bottomed out. Less than 4K in the last 30 days.

Has anyone noticed a decrease in family vlogs on the trending or suggested page?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I wonder how many of the lost views are from people letting the video play over and over again to check up on comments? Or “haters” who would let the video play so they could leave a snarky comment?
I’d imagine you’d get a lot of views from people having a chat/argument in the comments. They go back to see what’s been said and the video plays.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 230bed.jpg[/IMG]

Gag. What’s wrong with these people? Did Mormonism cut out that whole “be humble” aspect that the rest of Christianity has? My mom raised three kids under the age of 5 all by herself for years after her divorce, and then when she got remarried she had another baby. And she would never think about posting such a self-congratulatory-everyone-should-kiss-my-ass bit of garbage like this. “Who better than me to kiss a hurt knee” PLEASE. Get over yourself, grandma.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 230bed.jpg[/IMG]

Gag. What’s wrong with these people? Did Mormonism cut out that whole “be humble” aspect that the rest of Christianity has? My mom raised three kids under the age of 5 all by herself for years after her divorce, and then when she got remarried she had another baby. And she would never think about posting such a self-congratulatory-everyone-should-kiss-my-ass bit of garbage like this. “Who better than me to kiss a hurt knee” PLEASE. Get over yourself, grandma.
Motherhood is just the only thing they have ever accomplished so she has to talk it up.

Ok, and she helped write the cook book Image

PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

I have noticed more recently. Bonnie was always into her glam look, but recently becoming more and more like a kardashian business women who don't need no man vibes going out into the world, I noticed Ellie trying to desperately to follow in her sisters footsteps keeping up with cosmetic improvements to look like this sexy high maintenance women which really does not suit her personality at all! i think she is jealous that Bonnie is starting to look like the most fashionable one in the family, so shes trying to look better even if it means being someone she is not! even Bonnie is starting to piss me off with this whole turning from nice bubbly mom to cold materialist cosmetic bitch.
like when they both went to that makeup workshop with kim K and they were acting like their best buds with her and that everyone around them were so unworthly to be there but themselves. this family is nuts honestly. love the Gardeners, their the only family that come across as normal and not up their own ass these days.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Again with the pic of Jackson at HIS riding lesson but SHE feels so much better around them. I honestly don't know anyone else as freaking VAIN as these Griffiths girls! YIKES

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

HelloSweetie wrote:Their views are surprisingly low for Disney vlogs and K&C collab vlogs. What is going on?

I think Disney vlogs are one of those things starting to be over done so they don't interest people so much anymore. That combined with E&J's following slowly dwindling isn't helping. Also, their friendship with K&C doesn't seem completely authentic, so people might be bored of the fakeness there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:I have noticed more recently. Bonnie was always into her glam look, but recently becoming more and more like a kardashian business women who don't need no man vibes going out into the world, I noticed Ellie trying to desperately to follow in her sisters footsteps keeping up with cosmetic improvements to look like this sexy high maintenance women which really does not suit her personality at all! i think she is jealous that Bonnie is starting to look like the most fashionable one in the family, so shes trying to look better even if it means being someone she is not! even Bonnie is starting to piss me off with this whole turning from nice bubbly mom to cold materialist cosmetic bitch.
like when they both went to that makeup workshop with kim K and they were acting like their best buds with her and that everyone around them were so unworthly to be there but themselves. this family is nuts honestly. love the Gardeners, their the only family that come across as normal and not up their own ass these days.
The Gardners? Are you kidding? They have a freaking nanny come over to get the girls up while they sleep in, all Ashley does is spackle on Senegence while Tyson live streams with pubescent girls alone and says "but they're my friends". They admitted that they built their house for looks and not function, they let their "miracles" play in the unfinished basement and mess with the insulation, and flew off to Greece after Indie got 10 staples in her head, and didn't even get her x-rayed because Dr. Suckup said her skull "looked fine". And if you comment remotely negatively anywhere, Tyson tells you to "eat a Snickers".
They make Ellie look like an attentive parent.
Sorry for ranting OT.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

131618 wrote:Again with the pic of Jackson at HIS riding lesson but SHE feels so much better around them. I honestly don't know anyone else as freaking VAIN as these Griffiths girls! YIKES

I am just shocked they got Jackson riding lessons! They're expensive and don't have anything to do with Ellie.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:07 am
131618 wrote:Again with the pic of Jackson at HIS riding lesson but SHE feels so much better around them. I honestly don't know anyone else as freaking VAIN as these Griffiths girls! YIKES

I am just shocked they got Jackson riding lessons! They're expensive and don't have anything to do with Ellie.

It shouldn’t have anything to do with Ellie, but each time she’s shared Jackson having a lesson she’s made it all about her and her fear and her getting comfortable.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

From the other vlog about the lessons, I kind of got the impression that she was taking lessons too.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

sheltiefan wrote:

From the other vlog about the lessons, I kind of got the impression that she was taking lessons too.
Yes it is about her because she is ALSO taking lessons.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

That guy on the ship looked so annoyed when Ellie was acting like an attention seeking idiot and dancing by him. They are so obnoxious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Ellie pllleeeeeeease for the love of God STOP trying to wear hats. It's not that YOU look bad in hats but you choose the ugliest hats. Just stop. Please.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ckc717 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:51 am That guy on the ship looked so annoyed when Ellie was acting like an attention seeking idiot and dancing by him. They are so obnoxious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't remember the exact scene you are talking about, but I came here to comment the same thing. Ellie especially was acting crazy! Feel sorry for those on board not connected to the Creator day crowd! Jackson once again acted like he was upset at times during the vlog. Wonder what is up with that since it was some of the same reaction at Disney World!

They way Bonnie and Joel like to stretch out one day into multi day vlogs still has me shaking my head why they didn't do like E and J instead of three days and we're through.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sheltiefan wrote:
They way Bonnie and Joel like to stretch out one day into multi day vlogs still has me shaking my head why they didn't do like E and J instead of three days and we're through.
I had the same thought about multiple vlogs originally, but after watching cruise vlogs (research) I realized that what you want is a well put together video of just what you’re looking for, and not necessarily to watch days of vlogs from someone you don’t normally watch. Bonnie’s vlogs should do better in the long run from Disney planners.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:19 pm
sheltiefan wrote:
I had the same thought about multiple vlogs originally, but after watching cruise vlogs (research) I realized that what you want is a well put together video of just what you’re looking for, and not necessarily to watch days of vlogs from someone you don’t normally watch. Bonnie’s vlogs should do better in the long run from Disney planners.

Very true. Bonnie’s vlogs played more like a commercial and Ellie and Jared more like vloggers who just happen to be at Disney.
Which is why I preferred Bonnie’s Disney vlogs over Ellie’s. I don’t really enjoy eithers regular content but enjoyed Bonnie’s Disney vlogs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why is Ellie taking riding lessons? To keep up with Missy?
I'm sorry. She just doesn't seem like a very horsey person.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:41 pm Why is Ellie taking riding lessons? To keep up with Missy?
I'm sorry. She just doesn't seem like a very horsey person.

She has to get ready for the move to the property....lol

Return to “Ellie and Jared”