GQS| Gardner Fraud Squad - A Pervert Revealed| Part 46

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Gardner Fraud Squad - A Pervert Revealed| Part 46

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Rileysmomma wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:19 am I'm going to go enjoy our almost spring weather (it's been a long freakin' winter here). Just want to say how fun this last thread was. You ladies are great!! I wish you all the best and will see you in the next thread. Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
ditto <3
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Rileysmomma wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:01 am The qualifying period for the 2020 Hong Kong trip started Oct. 1. In the past, Ass's sales usually were enough that she qualified almost immediately. I wonder if that's still true. In my dream world, she would only have the sales levels to qualify for ONE ticket.

I would love for her to not qualify at all, maybe not now, but hopefully in the near future. Wondering if that might be in her dream world also. :D
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:18 am
OldCountry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:07 am Curious how many if any did get seasick? Wish they would have shown that, I call that 'content'. :D They have been fairly quiet the last couple of hours. I think they were to have dinner on the boat which I find humorous because I wouldn't think the boat would serve fried food or pizza. They may have to back to that 'Greek' food they were taking a break from or maybe they will actually be served authentic regional food. :-o

Poor TyTy. He had his hoodie up and he looked cold and hungry. :lol:
Being on a boat like that in the sea is very different than being on a cruise ship so chances are some of them will feel ill lol

Especially the newly pregnant one. I don't envy her.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

gram3 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:21 am
RolyPoly123 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:18 am
OldCountry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:07 am Curious how many if any did get seasick? Wish they would have shown that, I call that 'content'. :D They have been fairly quiet the last couple of hours. I think they were to have dinner on the boat which I find humorous because I wouldn't think the boat would serve fried food or pizza. They may have to back to that 'Greek' food they were taking a break from or maybe they will actually be served authentic regional food. :-o

Poor TyTy. He had his hoodie up and he looked cold and hungry. :lol:
Being on a boat like that in the sea is very different than being on a cruise ship so chances are some of them will feel ill lol

Especially the newly pregnant one. I don't envy her.
Oh i didn't realise someone was pregnant, i don't watch any of the others
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

So it's ok for Jordan Page to say something offensive to many people then later redact herself when shes called out on it and try to save herself with another word that sounds better but when a follower of hers does the same exact thing she gets all bitch mode and condescending. Perfect example of the C word.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

Rileysmomma wrote:Why didn't T&A participate? ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e00bcf.jpg[/IMG]

I'd love to see tylard attempt a plank. I'd bet $1000 he'd tumble right down ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

UnicornSnark wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 am Today is St. Patrick’s Day and while I get it’s a pretty insignificant holiday in comparison (and, from my understanding, not even wildly celebrated outside the U.S.) it’s still not a holiday I’d intentionally choose to be away from my children at this age. This morning, we have had so much fun going on leprechaun hunts, making traps, St. Patrick’s Day parade, making green eggs for breakfast, Irish hand pies for dinner, and dressing up in green. No, we aren’t in Disneyland on an all expensive paid trip, but we are making memories! Memories that I wouldn’t trade for a trip with people I barely know. But then again, I actually like spending time with my kids. I may be alone in this, but I just wanted to share some of my morning thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:paddy: I have a corned beef cooking as I write this. Happy St. Patrick's Day. I do understand the fun and the memories of it. Thanks for sharing.

I am surprised the Greeds do not celebrate this 'holiday'. They found their 'pot of gold', or should I say 'Tots of Gold', well up till now anyway. Who knows after 'StapleGate' what will happen? :corn:
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

(Imagine pic of Tyson with his thumb near his mouth, slumped in a chair)

EWWWWWW!!!! Can you IMAGINE being with that? #nope

His tennis shoes are black too - but not in a cool way. Like an old grandfather way. Like in an orthopedic walking shoe kind of way. And I'm not harping on those that actually need those shoes. These were a choice! I swear both of them just have given up lol
Surely he sees the other men that are actually wearing somewhat stylish or modern clothes?

I'm ok with Dad bod's - I'm ok with extra fluff and some visual indication they have kids and are busy parenting and not gym obsessed. But I would not be happy if this were my husband.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Cavmom20 wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:Why didn't T&A participate? ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e00bcf.jpg[/IMG]

I'd love to see tylard attempt a plank. I'd bet $1000 he'd tumble right down ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
His fat stomach would be touching the floor. ImageImage

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

All the other men and women are fit and trim then there’s fatboy waddling around and the clown whore shrieking. I wonder if those people wish to God they never invited them along. I’ve noticed on Jordan’s IG stories she pans over them rather quickly. Hopefully they all are realizing what a perverted, lazy fucker fatboy is and what a clown whore shrieking bitch Asswipe is and how much negativity they bring just by associating with them. They will ruin others reputations. I wonder how many times she has flirted with the other husbands. I’m surprised she didn’t climb on the backs of one of the other husbands. Who knows, maybe she did.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PollyKrome wrote:Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:27 am PicsArt_03-17-11.26.12.jpg

The way he is looking and going, Trash better hang onto that keychain! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He really is such a dumb fuck. He doesn’t know the difference between the sea, an ocean, and before in Australia, the Harbour. Image And he has the audacity to be condescending to people? Please. Maybe instead of talking to strange women and little girls online, spend that time learning about the places you are going to visit dipshit. These poor girls have no chance with the dumb ass parents they have.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 12c0b9.jpg[/IMG]

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS| Gardner Fraud Squad - A Pervert Revealed| Part 46

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

GA Peach70 wrote:He really is such a dumb fuck. He doesn’t know the difference between the sea, an ocean, and before in Australia, the Harbour. Image And he has the audacity to be condescending to people? Please. Maybe instead of talking to strange women and little girls online, spend that time learning about the places you are going to visit dipshit. These poor girls have no chance with the dumb ass parents they have.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 12c0b9.jpg[/IMG]

Look at those nasty ass feet. Socks people, socks. I hope they all get athletes foot or a toenail fungus.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

gram3 wrote:
Mervellla wrote:Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:45 am Seems like Jordan Page is now deleting comments on Instagram Image

I went and looked at that. The poster said something about 'Saw you were deleting comments, Jordan. Not very authentic.' Any idea what she's deleting? I kind of assumed it would be about the Grubs, but maybe not.
It was posts about their behaviour at the airport, mainly. Also some references to the lack of concern fir child welfare sons of them display.

Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommasnark »

On their FB Greece picture it looks like they have been doing some deleting. Yesterday it said 159 comments and now today there are 134. I had a look and all the comments I remember are still there so I wonder what they deleted.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A couple of comments about the Greedturds on one of Jordan’s pictures. If I were the Greedturds I would be mortified if people kept commenting on my so called friends social media accounts calling me out. But of course the Greedturds think they do no wrong and that they are spreading joy blah, blah, blah. I don’t know about y’all but strangers on the internet showing how selfish they are, what shitty people & parents they are who are constantly exploiting their children because they are too lazy to get rill jobs, gloating about what they have and what they do don’t bring me any joy. My family and friends bring me joy. You know, people I actually know in rill life. I think you have to be such a narcissist to think people really give a shit what you do, where you go, and what you eat. Trust me, people don’t give a rats ass. If the KADs are so consumed with strangers who put everything on the internet and who have to film everything they do, including their 4 year old child in the hospital getting breathing treatments or getting staples put in their head and literally are crying about it while watching it, then they are the ones who need to get a life. Something is seriously lacking in the life of the KAD if that brings them joy and happiness.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fecd4e.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_1122.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

THREAD CLOSED!

Please join us over on Part 47!

GQS StapleGate: Head Agape, Greece Can’t Wait, Doc’s a Mate| Part 47
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”