KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by ogdumblore »

Phoebe99 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... bf7e42.jpg[/IMG]pathetic b*tch it was YOUR decision to leave him for two weeks Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s really acting like she was forced to do this. Image no dumbass, you could’ve stayed home. I hope he forgets you in the 12 days you’re away Image

yikes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yikes »

Cak3islif3 wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:Gross! Was this necessary?!?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... c87275.jpg[/IMG]
She should of named it “Sutton who?”

for a second i really thought keren was holding one of the kids heads underwater

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 69d55f.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7b5326.jpg[/IMG] this is the sippy cup I’m talking about btw.. as seen on the vlogs (when Jackson goes to bed with it and wakes up asking for it) my nephew is younger than Jackson and doesn’t even own not one sippy cup!
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

chloe6124 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:48 pm I have come to the realization Taylor is no better then Keren.

she called him a sea cow as soon as kernal opened the door!! appalling
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Phoebe99 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... bf7e42.jpg[/IMG]pathetic b*tch it was YOUR decision to leave him for two weeks Image

If someone looked at me with this stupid “pity me for voluntarily leaving my infant” face I would tell them to fuck off.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Islandbaby14 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:44 pm
oldschoolmom39 wrote:I am just wonder if they left the baby home because he wasn't old enough to have all of the vaccinations needed to travel to Fiji.
Neither of those reasons are valid

I wasn't saying it was a valid reason. I was just curious what their reasoning was other than the fact that he is six months old and too young to travel in their opinion.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Phoebe99 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:01 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ac696a.jpg wow good one keren

:rofl: Dear Lord, someone needs to teach her how to edit her pictures, if she's gonna continue to try and fake looking better than she does! That... it's just horrible!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

What the fuck was Nonnies advice? I’ve thought in the past that Nonnie probably wasn’t a great mom (and overcompensates now) and that secured it. Who in their right mind would say your baby needs to be away from you? And she said “just as much as you need to be away from them”. Sounds like Kernal’s decision to leave him behind was to get a break.

Also I think (hope) Keren will realize what a mistake she’s made and will want to get home to Sutton. And there will be nothing worse than her being stuck there and unable to go home. She will be miserable and guilt ridden.
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Classie wrote:What the fuck was Nonnies advice? I’ve thought in the past that Nonnie probably wasn’t a great mom (and overcompensates now) and that secured it. Who in their right mind would say your baby needs to be away from you? And she said “just as much as you need to be away from them”. Sounds like Kernal’s decision to leave him behind was to get a break.

Also I think (hope) Keren will realize what a mistake she’s made and will want to get home to Sutton. And there will be nothing worse than her being stuck there and unable to go home. She will be miserable and guilt ridden.

I honestly doubt it. The only way I can see her being desperate about going back home is for having to deal with Khoa’s family, otherwise, not even poor Sutton would be a reason for her to go back home.

Oh yeah, another reason would be Landon not taking a 6 hour nap for her, Khoa and Jackson to be around the island acting like a family of 3.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Today’s vlog proved that Nonnie is a enabler. She can’t say no to Keren or be real with her.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Also, something else that bothers me about what Nonie said: “they need some new experiences.” Where tf was that advice when they left Landon home while they went to Utah? Or every time they leave them home to go anywhere? If “they need some new experiences” take them to the zoo, and Disney, and to more museums, and the library, and WITH YOU when you’re out and about and on vacation. Those are the types of “new experiences” babies/toddlers need. Not extended time away from their parents. That’s maybe good advice for teenagers lol.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

Ffs girl he’s not to fkn young! I’ve traveled with my baby since she was born and by far the easiest trip was at 8 months! And I’m a single mum and I definitely don’t have my mum to act as a nanny or anyone at all ! I doubt they’ll be leaving the resorts so dumb

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 06380e.jpg[/IMG] lol! & someone replied saying something like she’s not abandoning them if she needs a break it’s better for him lol lol lol she wasn’t even back from her last trip a full. Day before she left again

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Islandbaby14 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 06380e.jpg[/IMG] lol! & someone replied saying something like she’s not abandoning them if she needs a break it’s better for him lol lol lol she wasn’t even back from her last trip a full. Day before she left again

Ouch. That hurts lol.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

A fan saying "no raccoonies left behind!". What about Sutton, you idiot?

All this feels so wrong...
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

This probably all just a way for them to get “She flew back from Fiji early to get her baby” views. Bet Kerens ticket is already booked to return sooner.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:This probably all just a way for them to get “She flew back from Fiji early to get her baby” views. Bet Kerens ticket is already booked to return sooner.

So she doesn’t have to put up with the kids on the flight home. I bet she goes directly to kyra.
Ambarenya
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ambarenya »

chloe6124 wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 06380e.jpg[/IMG] lol! & someone replied saying something like she’s not abandoning them if she needs a break it’s better for him lol lol lol she wasn’t even back from her last trip a full. Day before she left again

Ouch. That hurts lol.

That comment was already deleted. I guess we know what kernel is doing on her vacation! Just as we suspected: Badly photoshopping and deleting negative comments that she can’t handle (because they’re true).

lyss_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lyss_ »

I could not watch them leave Sutton. My heart broke for him. My son is only a few weeks younger than him and I couldn't imagine leaving him. I haven't left him for more than like 4 hours.

joanjacks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by joanjacks »

LOL Taylor’s new photo... Keren only has time to upload on Instagram and didn’t even have time to look st Taylor’s insta for updates

Return to “KKandBabyJ”