KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

justagirlfromwales
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by justagirlfromwales »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:03 am Do they believe in suncream?

The boys cheeks look very red already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How can two people be so careless about their kids skin in such a hot country??
I'm gutted I missed Moolan's insta live if she actually did call them out about the kids burning and them being nowhere to be seen.
They need to get their act together asap.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

SpillingTheCoffee wrote:Do they believe in suncream?

She had a whole target clip just on sunscreen now she’s too careless to use any of it Image The sun is waaaay different there then Florida. I can see her assuming “it’s breezy so we don’t need sunscreen”

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

finickyferret wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:53 pm Also....WTF Nonnie?!

Sutton's...7 months old, I think? (Can you tell I haven't paid that much attention) He needs his mom right now, not a break from his mom!
Of course...Keren interacts so little, might not seem so different to the little dude which is a shame. Unsurprising with Jackson the golden child, but still a shame
Nonnie always sounds tipsy or on pills to me (obviously an assumption). I know she's older in age and may be prescribed to something that might make her seem that way. I work at a doctor's office so I see this in many older patients who have an extensive med list. The way she laughs and talks reminds me so much of my ex mother in law who took muscle relaxer and pain killers. Just a thought lol!
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

The fact that Taylor keeps calling Sutton little sea cow what in the actual fuck

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 7358c5.jpg[/IMG]
I see where Keren gets her parenting skills from.

Also where she gets her terrible skin Image

jasminrants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminrants »

Sure it's good for babies to "get some time away" - five minutes here and there after which you return to soothe their abandonment fears. (EDIT: Obviously you'll lengthen the amount of time after a while, I forgot to mention, lol) You might as well sign the adoption papers right now, KK, because you're not going to exist in Sutton's mind after what's an eternity to him.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

jasminrants wrote:Sure it's good for babies to "get some time away" - five minutes here and there after which you return to soothe their abandonment fears. (EDIT: Obviously you'll lengthen the amount of time after a while, I forgot to mention, lol) You might as well sign the adoption papers right now, KK, because you're not going to exist in Sutton's mind after what's an eternity to him.

My husband and I went on a 4 day honey moon (only a 3 hour flight back home) and left our 6 month old son with my in laws. When we got back it took him a hot minute to get use to us again, in fact he cried when we were so excited to see him! (First and only time we spent more than 48 hours away) keren is gonna have a reality check when she gets back and Sutton is confused and cries!

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

UsedToCould wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:42 pm
dramallama429 wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:39 pm Gross! Was this necessary?!?

wtf i wonder who took this? golden child?
Nonnie

That is fucking GREAT! lol
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Haulnarse wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:This probably all just a way for them to get “She flew back from Fiji early to get her baby” views. Bet Kerens ticket is already booked to return sooner.

So she doesn’t have to put up with the kids on the flight home. I bet she goes directly to kyra.
Yup. Money said she goes on a different flight elsewhere.

SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
SpillingTheCoffee wrote:Do they believe in suncream?

She had a whole target clip just on sunscreen now she’s too careless to use any of it Image The sun is waaaay different there then Florida. I can see her assuming “it’s breezy so we don’t need sunscreen”

Maybe her BlOnDe BaBiEs need higher than SPF “100+” Image

jasminrants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminrants »

kirsti13 wrote:
jasminrants wrote:Sure it's good for babies to "get some time away" - five minutes here and there after which you return to soothe their abandonment fears. (EDIT: Obviously you'll lengthen the amount of time after a while, I forgot to mention, lol) You might as well sign the adoption papers right now, KK, because you're not going to exist in Sutton's mind after what's an eternity to him.

My husband and I went on a 4 day honey moon (only a 3 hour flight back home) and left our 6 month old son with my in laws. When we got back it took him a hot minute to get use to us again, in fact he cried when we were so excited to see him! (First and only time we spent more than 48 hours away) keren is gonna have a reality check when she gets back and Sutton is confused and cries!

Oh yeah, I took my daughter to my home country for a couple of months last summer (because without a family sponsor we could not afford that flight, so better stretch out the visit since it ain't happening again, lol) and she took WEEKS to get reacquainted with her dad despite regular videochats. And she was twice Sutton's age then.
Considering how often Hunchie leaves that poor baby with other people, he probably thinks of her as "that shrill woman that calls me fat all the time".

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

kirsti13 wrote:

Well first he’d have to have an attachment to her to even feel abandoned, so who knows how he’ll react. The poor baby is so used to everyone else but her caring for him that this probably doesn’t feel too much different. I’m sure he’s really missing the boys and maybe Khoa since anytime they were actually home with the kids, he was attached to Khoa’s hip.

alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

yikes wrote:
Cak3islif3 wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:Gross! Was this necessary?!?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... c87275.jpg[/IMG]
She should of named it “Sutton who?”

for a second i really thought keren was holding one of the kids heads underwater

Kids who?? Karma doesn’t want the world knowing she has kids unless she misses her flight and has to wait a few hours!

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

I don't care about Keren and her leathery ballsack face, I hope she burns, but I hate that even after coming from a Neutrogena she still is too dim to protect her kids properly. It really isn't hard or time-consuming to apply sunscreen to your kids throughout the day. It's far easier than having to deal with kids who are crying and in pain because you were too lazy to keep them protected with sunscreen and hats. Complete cretins.
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Honestly they are on vacation they should literally go offline for the 10 days they are on vacation. I could only imagine how annoying the other members who went must be with a camera and having to wait for keren to pose for photos. Also taking care of the kids since keren and khoa are probably not.

finickyferret
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by finickyferret »

Taurusmom wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:17 am
finickyferret wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:53 pm Also....WTF Nonnie?!

Sutton's...7 months old, I think? (Can you tell I haven't paid that much attention) He needs his mom right now, not a break from his mom!
Of course...Keren interacts so little, might not seem so different to the little dude which is a shame. Unsurprising with Jackson the golden child, but still a shame
Nonnie always sounds tipsy or on pills to me (obviously an assumption). I know she's older in age and may be prescribed to something that might make her seem that way. I work at a doctor's office so I see this in many older patients who have an extensive med list. The way she laughs and talks reminds me so much of my ex mother in law who took muscle relaxer and pain killers. Just a thought lol!
See, I can see that because both my grandpa and my mom take muscle relaxers and painkillers (Pops is up there in age with a bad back, and Mom has MS) and they get like that after they've settled down for the night and have taken them. (or in mom's case also when she gets up in the middle of the night because she forgot to take her pain meds and...yeah that's a big off topic routine ) But I wouldn't doubt it if she was on a medicine. Y'get older, y'take pills be it vitamins or scripts when things start to go, it's the way it goes hah.
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Taylor already looks more like his mother than kernel ever does
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... d929ac.jpg[/IMG]

rxysm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rxysm »

Yeah, Nonnie pissed me off. A 7 month old does not need space. That is ridiculous. He cannot take care of himself in any way and relies on his parents. Our pediatrician said that kids that age have a two week memory max. Sutton will forget about his whole family by the time they get back.

justhere2read
Amateur
Amateur

KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by justhere2read »

I hope they go back home, pick Sutton up and he cries and cries because he doesn’t recognize them. Then, I hope K&K feel guilty af.

kkneedstogoaway
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kkneedstogoaway »

Delrey__ wrote:Taylor already looks more like his mother than kernel ever does
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... d929ac.jpg[/IMG]

i didn't realize how adorable sutton's gotten Image i don't watch the vlogs at all anymore so

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”