KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by UsedToCould »

He is a chunkster but it’s absolutely ADORABLE. They don’t need to make it his whole identity though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

Nonnie saying that a 7 month old baby needs its own space reminds me of Farrah Abraham saying she and her daughter Sophia and her have their own lives and do their own thing. I think Sophia was only like 4 at the time

playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

I honestly just think KK should take a massive break from the internet. It feels like they don’t even live their life because they’re constantly online/recording. I wish they’d put down the camera and actually just spend time with the kids, without screens and without cameras. They’re only young for a short period of time. It can be fun to look back on videos and see them as babies, but let’s be real, they have enough videos of that. Building memories are so important too. Honestly I get exhausted thinking about having my whole day EVERY day put up on the internet. If your work is your life, where do you draw the line between the two? That’s also probably why they’re both so irritating because they’re literally never not on the internet in some shape or form.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

No wonder she has such shitty skin! Girl, take off your makeup and let your skin breathe!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b5c0a8.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b7d68d.jpg[/IMG]
Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

Soooo whatever happened to kickass and all the stuff that was coming out two weeks ago? Also, whatever happened to that insta live on kickass that she was also going to do? She just forgot all about it and went straight to pressets. What’s next?
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

How are they even enjoying their holiday knowing Sutton was left behind, surely if they were that upset leaving him they’d continue to be upset for the whole trip
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

kkneedstogoaway wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:Taylor already looks more like his mother than kernel ever does
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... d929ac.jpg[/IMG]

i didn't realize how adorable sutton's gotten Image i don't watch the vlogs at all anymore so

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk
His looks are really changing. He is such a cutie.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

playinwitme wrote:I honestly just think KK should take a massive break from the internet. It feels like they don’t even live their life because they’re constantly online/recording. I wish they’d put down the camera and actually just spend time with the kids, without screens and without cameras. They’re only young for a short period of time. It can be fun to look back on videos and see them as babies, but let’s be real, they have enough videos of that. Building memories are so important too. Honestly I get exhausted thinking about having my whole day EVERY day put up on the internet. If your work is your life, where do you draw the line between the two? That’s also probably why they’re both so irritating because they’re literally never not on the internet in some shape or form.
I agree. Or maybe hire someone to film them so they can be in the moment with those babies. Ok has done that a few times.

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... c325bb.jpg[/IMG]

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

chloe6124 wrote:
kkneedstogoaway wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:Taylor already looks more like his mother than kernel ever does
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... d929ac.jpg[/IMG]

i didn't realize how adorable sutton's gotten Image i don't watch the vlogs at all anymore so

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk
His looks are really changing. He is such a cutie.

One day gone and he already looks like a whole different baby! Kk better realize they fucked up

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I get what Nonnie was saying and I don't think she was shit for it. Keren had already made the decision to leave Sutton and there was no changing her mind. I'm not a grandma but I can see where as a mom her first instinct was to console (for lack of a better word because again keren made this choice) her daughter. I also get where she is coming from on a break but she was also a single mom so she literally needed a break at times im sure.

I always feel guilty doing the walk away for 5 seconds of me time, I'm a military wife and I am sometimes a single mom. I'll be honest though when family is around I don't want to to out/go on vacation. For me its about being able to sit and breathe while someone else entertains the kids.

But I can understand what nonnie meant.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I think she doesn't care cause Sutton isn't her last. If not an oops before the wedding a pregnancy announcemrbt soon after.
notachan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notachan »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I get what Nonnie was saying and I don't think she was shit for it. Keren had already made the decision to leave Sutton and there was no changing her mind. I'm not a grandma but I can see where as a mom her first instinct was to console (for lack of a better word because again keren made this choice) her daughter. I also get where she is coming from on a break but she was also a single mom so she literally needed a break at times im sure.

I always feel guilty doing the walk away for 5 seconds of me time, I'm a military wife and I am sometimes a single mom. I'll be honest though when family is around I don't want to to out/go on vacation. For me its about being able to sit and breathe while someone else entertains the kids.

But I can understand what nonnie meant.
I agree with this. I also saw it as a note to Sutton needing new experiences because he is stuck in KK’s routine and not learning anything new

notachan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notachan »

okay but Kyra is about to pop and Oscar literally broke his back and they are both STILL being way better parents than KK

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wtf keren you bought like five different sunscreens, USE THEM
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 49fd36.jpg[/IMG]

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That sunburn is bad.

Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Lol Jackson's face is my reaction to Keren's boobs in the thumbnail ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e5fd2b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Meghan19 wrote:Lol Jackson's face is my reaction to Keren's boobs in the thumbnail ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e5fd2b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
LMFAO ImageImage

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:37 pm I get what Nonnie was saying and I don't think she was shit for it. Keren had already made the decision to leave Sutton and there was no changing her mind. I'm not a grandma but I can see where as a mom her first instinct was to console (for lack of a better word because again keren made this choice) her daughter. I also get where she is coming from on a break but she was also a single mom so she literally needed a break at times im sure.
I dunno if it's just my mother (I'm guessing not because I've heard similar from people I know) but she is fiercely protective of her grandkids, more so than she was with my siblings and me lol I've said it before, but if I pulled some of the same stunts with my child that Keren does with hers, she'd be on my arse and letting me know exactly what she thought of it. What Nonnie said was absolute bollocks and while she seems sweet enough in the vlogs, she is 100% an enabler. Keren needs to be told a few home truths but sadly she's surrounded by a bunch of soft arses too afraid to speak their minds in fear of upsetting Kween Krusty.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Nahhhh, there’s no excuse for what Nonnie said. Keren gets a break EVERY DAY. The amount of times she’s left Sutton for more than a day or two in his short life is insane. She was trying to make her daughter feel better for deciding to LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITHOUT HER BABY (twice). Canada and then Fiji. Nonnie gets way more credit than she deserves. If Keren were my daughter, she’d be getting a reality check from me, but then Nonnie would get free housing, expensive gifts, lavish vacations at KK’s expensive so she knows what she’s doing.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”