KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by Terelynne »

Delrey__ wrote:
Meghan19 wrote:Lol Jackson's face is my reaction to Keren's boobs in the thumbnail ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e5fd2b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
LMFAO ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROFLOL ImageImageImageImage

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Of course keren says Landon cried 3 times on the plane and king Jackson did not cry at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

ckks wrote:Nahhhh, there’s no excuse for what Nonnie said. Keren gets a break EVERY DAY. The amount of times she’s left Sutton for more than a day or two in his short life is insane. She was trying to make her daughter feel better for deciding to LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITHOUT HER BABY (twice). Canada and then Fiji. Nonnie gets way more credit than she deserves. If Keren were my daughter, she’d be getting a reality check from me, but then Nonnie would get free housing, expensive gifts, lavish vacations at KK’s expensive so she knows what she’s doing.

I completely agree with this. Keren literally gets a break anytime she wants. She is nowhere near a full time mom and it’s irritating to hear some agree with what nonnie said

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Delrey__ wrote:
Meghan19 wrote:Lol Jackson's face is my reaction to Keren's boobs in the thumbnail ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e5fd2b.jpg[/IMG]

LMFAO ImageImage

Its super culturally insensitive to be in only a bra in fiji. In the resorts - fine. But not in the villages. Fijians are extremely conservative.
mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 60ff6d.jpg[/IMG] Could she be any more dumb? It doesn’t double because once you convert it back it’ll be half again... and it’s not dollars so their currency could be worth less. She’s an idiot.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

There is NO EXCUSE for the kids to be sunburned.

This stupid bitch can photoshop her pictures but she can’t take 10 minutes to protect her children from sun damage and pain?

NO EXCUSE, KEREN. You’re a pos.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

mac531 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 60ff6d.jpg[/IMG] Could she be any more dumb? It doesn’t double because once you convert it back it’ll be half again... and it’s not dollars so their currency could be worth less. She’s an idiot.

Hope she gets robbed for flaunting her money round.
playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

mac531 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 60ff6d.jpg[/IMG] Could she be any more dumb? It doesn’t double because once you convert it back it’ll be half again... and it’s not dollars so their currency could be worth less. She’s an idiot.

Lmfao...yikes. The main reason I had to stop watching these fools is because they were so uneducated/unwilling to educate themselves that it was too aggravating and frustrating to watch. Sometimes people can’t help being uneducated, which isn’t their fault. But KK doesn’t even try to learn the correct information before blasting it somewhere online.
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

I “littley” get second hand embarrassment looking at her boobs 😬🤭
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:

LMFAO ImageImage

Its super culturally insensitive to be in only a bra in fiji. In the resorts - fine. But not in the villages. Fijians are extremely conservative.
I mean, they are only about less than a mile away from their resort (like a minute walk) so I don't really see this as an issue. Especially since they weren't gone for long and didn't interact the natives or their land extensively.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Meghan19 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
Delrey__ wrote: LMFAO ImageImage

I mean, they are only about less than a mile away from their resort (like a minute walk) so I don't really see this as an issue. Especially since they weren't gone for long and didn't interact the natives or their land extensively.

But they were going grocery shopping, so if they hadn’t turned back she would have interacted with people from there but I see both points. The only way she could have offended someone was if she actually got to the store in the first place

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

mac531 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:54 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 60ff6d.jpg Could she be any more dumb? It doesn’t double because once you convert it back it’ll be half again... and it’s not dollars so their currency could be worth less. She’s an idiot.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

oh my fuck... the fact that she keeps referring to the US as America and says "i gave him an hundred dollar american money" and she doesn't understand currency exchange at all.

they're so sheltered and some may not agree with me but the villa is not impressive at all for fiji. i wouldn't travel an entire day to stay in the country and not on the beach. with the view they have, they might as well be in miami or somewhere else in florida.
SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

Kernel, if you’re reading this, please provide better content. No one wants to see you travel to a new country to play in a pool and eat dinner. THE SAME SHIT YOU DO AT HOME EVERYDAY

beenboozled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beenboozled »

The way shes trying to flex the money is so tacky and classless

pastel

Unread post by pastel »

I find it mildly entertaining and coincidental that the kid they left behind is the one without godparents. Heaven forbid anything should happen to them! I know that (as far as we know) there's no official legality with godparents for them, but still. No godparents for him and no family vacations, either.
SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

The fact they go to all these different places and countries and do fuck all!
They just sit around and take pictures. Get out and explore the new country/city. They are so sheltered it’s crazy.
They left their backyard and pool to go to Fiji to just sit around a different pool!

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KK-Money Debts & Shitty Presets | KKandBabyJ | Part 55

Unread post by RottieMama »

dramallama429 wrote:oh my fuck... the fact that she keeps referring to the US as America and says "i gave him an hundred dollar american money" and she doesn't understand currency exchange at all.

they're so sheltered and some may not agree with me but the villa is not impressive at all for fiji. i wouldn't travel an entire day to stay in the country and not on the beach. with the view they have, they might as well be in miami or somewhere else in florida.
Same! How do you go to one of the most beautiful islands in the world and not stay by the ocean?? ImageImage

I thought for sure they were going to stay in one of those bougie bungalows over the water. Wtf? I feel so cheated! Image
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

They going to be bored a f there! Haha in the middle of no where

Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

thealesc wrote:I know so many of you don’t like OK which is fine, but I found it astounding the difference in their value for money.
Kyra cried in today’s vlog because she acknowledged that when they had Levi they struggled with money and could have never afforded the stroller they have now. It was just so different and eye opening to see how someone who genuinely struggled with money sees the value of it now, whereas people like KK don’t value anything in their lives because they never really had to work for anything.
Just thought I’d point out the difference between people who ACTUALLY went through tough times and people that pretend they did.

100% agree. I’m not a big fan of okbaby but at least they know the value of money. Karen’s our here flashing money on Instagram. Anyone who has any class knows you don’t do that. It’s tacky. But once again it shows she doesn’t know the value of money because she barely had to lift a finger to make it. it also shows how immature and stupid she is.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”