Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

MamaBear1020 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:29 am
reportedfun23 wrote:That's a really nice house and I imagine it costs a fortune but then I remind myself that it's in Ohio

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
Lol same! We just bought our home in Northern CA. Its older and smaller than hers but it's in wine country. I remember she visited CA. and captioned one of her pics something about how she would love to live in California but it's the most expensive state to live in. I thought that was odd. You could say not have gotten pregnant again, downsize your spending, and live in the state that you "want". I mean how great would that be for her channel?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
You live near where I am in Marin.
It's more expensive depending on where you live but I'm sure she does pretty good monetarily and could easily afford California, no problem.
Their house is beautiful and I would love to get my hands on decorating the place. It seems they do nothing with it, keep everything so minimal yet turn around and trash it all out with crap everywhere. I don't get people who do that. Teach the kids to pick up nightly and after themselves in every room they use. They're so fortunate to have what the have, at the least, they should take care of it! Show some pride of ownership, this is their home after all. Maybe it's just me...
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Myka clearly gives zero fucks about her fetus. She got in the hot tub again while they were in London. Image Did anybody notice her referring to everyone as “sir” and trying to speak differently while they were in London? So painful to watch!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5633cd.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

What nationality is Jimmy? In the newest vlog they show his mom and she is DARK. I'm surprised he or the children aren't slightly darker than they are !

MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

geewhiz wrote:Myka clearly gives zero fucks about her fetus. She got in the hot tub again while they were in London. Image Did anybody notice her referring to everyone as “sir” and trying to speak differently while they were in London? So painful to watch!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5633cd.jpg[/IMG]

Omgaaaaahhhhddddd the fake accent was crazy!! Lol! I heard Tiffani do it too! Wtf?? Myka's was worst when they were getting into the Ferrari....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

vpj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vpj »

In her cleaning video (yawn) she says they bought a nice crib off FB, but it tips over when the kids climb on it, so they're going to buy a new one.... Why not just parent your kids and teach them not to climb on the crib? I think the real tea is that Jim found a nice cheap crib on FB and Myka can't stand having non-Pottery Barn furniture for her precious money maker baby.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Every time she does a video, her little doggie is locked in the crate. I wonder how long it's in there and if it's allowed out often. She did let it out this time but usually, Like Brianna K, she ignores it.
Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justanothermama »

I was trying to watch her videos. Now that she is hugely pregnant, I CAN NOT stand to see her holding her stomach AT EVERY MOMENT. Videos with her stomach showing while she’s cleaning, or making food. It is NOOOOT cute. I have children so, it is not that I think pregnancy is disgusting. I think she is just over doing it with the belly
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Justanothermama wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:47 pm I was trying to watch her videos. Now that she is hugely pregnant, I CAN NOT stand to see her holding her stomach AT EVERY MOMENT. Videos with her stomach showing while she’s cleaning, or making food. It is NOOOOT cute. I have children so, it is not that I think pregnancy is disgusting. I think she is just over doing it with the belly
She thinks she's Meghan Markle with the belly hold. :D
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Hey Myka! Glad to hear you are taking our idea here and doing a room for Hux. But instead of Moana, maybe something more geared for his needs! We gave you a ton of suggestions up there! Some Moana touches would be fine but I'm sure something like "Custom Bedroom For Autism Makeover Surprise!" would make great content.

I also thought it was interesting that everyone got alarm clocks. She said "we got alarm clocks cuz were trying to get up at the same time as the whole family" what!!!! So Myka and jimmer lay around sleeping while the kids fend for themselves in the morning. Or Kova I'm guessing. What losers.

Myka being surprised at how much dust there is because they are so clean. News flash myka. Dust is majorly made up from dead skin!

The entire house is just so large and not utilized. She showed a lot of the rooms we haven't seen much and they are all just...there. They have no purpose, all the extra rooms.

I also liked how in the clean with me she blamed the playroom messiness all on Huxley! Come on Myka. Your bios are just as bad! You've shown us their destruction in their own rooms, the homeschool room, the kitchen etc. It's not just Huxley!! In fact they are probably worse.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by geewhiz »

Yikes, lots to unpack after today’s vlog.

When they were at the aquarium Kova looked legitimately PISSED at Myka for screaming while she was touching the fake chum. I seriously think Kova is out-maturing her own mother already and is beginning to see what a witch Myka is. It will be interesting to see the shift in Kova because she is normally so feeble and desperate for Myka’s approval.

OK, I don’t work in healthcare here, but our homegirl Myka is supposedly a registered nurse. Was she seriously calling the dolphin’s papillomavirus “papillona” and “Pamplona?”

Is it just me, or does it seem like they only include Jim’s mom in their plans when they need a free babysitter? I get the impression there’s some hostility between Jimmer’s mom and Myka. Probably because Jim’s mom seems like a reasonable human being and Myka...is not.

Cut to date night and Myka is literally walking around with a family-sized box of Kleenex.

She’s got snot, she’s got grace, she’s got boogers running down her face...

Now Jimmer is yammering on about how Myka is so funny, “because she can blow her nose like no other.” What’s really funny is that even Jimmer is in on all of the snot jokes. Myka goes on and on about how nobody knows that she’s actually funny. Umm, well, maybe because you never actually say or do anything that’s funny, Myka. I mean, aside from unknowingly butchering the English language and acting like a total ditz. She basically manipulated Jimmer into telling the viewers that she’s sooo funny behind closed doors. Hey, do whatever you gotta do to keep your pregnancy fetish goin’, Jimmer!

The kids have fevers again and Myka is talking about how she feels like she’s going to give birth at any second and how she needs to sit down for the rest of her pregnancy...then goes to London a week later. I’m sure that was just her planting the seed that she won’t be uploading regularly throughout the rest of her pregnancy. Nobody would blame her if she didn’t — she does have 4.5 kids after all — what bothers people is that she lies so much about the STUPIDEST shit!

TyraP
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TyraP »

Dear Myka, we know you are a regular here. So... Hi!

Guess you read the post about you using the word 'literally' a LOT. So what do you do? Take in the feedback? Nooo. Ignore it like an adult? Nopes. You comment about it in your vlog. You and Jimmer really can't let go of the negative comments can you? You either delete them on YouTube or condescendingly justify your actions (shouting in huxley's face, arguing with Jimmer over Uggs, letting your bios make a mess, etc. )

Also for someone who does a lot of cleaning videos, your house looks pretty unorganized.

And lastly, it is spelled as disaster.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Why does she not upload regularly when that's literally a source of income for her? She spends money like crazy then says she can't afford her kids therapy then basically fails to show up to work and get paid? Girl get your priorities straight.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

grapesandbeans wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:21 am Why does she not upload regularly when that's literally a source of income for her? She spends money like crazy then says she can't afford her kids therapy then basically fails to show up to work and get paid? Girl get your priorities straight.

Wait, she honestly said she can't afford therapy for her child? Are we talking some therapy for Huxley? Yet she can go on trips, own a massive house with Pottery Barn furniture and a Range Rover. Interesting. Priorities!

By the way, why do we never see Huxley playing along with the other 3 kids in the cleaning videos? Where is he??? Does no-one interact with the child?
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

QueenMaleficent wrote:
grapesandbeans wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:21 am Why does she not upload regularly when that's literally a source of income for her? She spends money like crazy then says she can't afford her kids therapy then basically fails to show up to work and get paid? Girl get your priorities straight.

Wait, she honestly said she can't afford therapy for her child? Are we talking some therapy for Huxley? Yet she can go on trips, own a massive house with Pottery Barn furniture and a Range Rover. Interesting. Priorities!

By the way, why do we never see Huxley playing along with the other 3 kids in the cleaning videos? Where is he??? Does no-one interact with the child?
Yes she said she couldn't pay for speech therapy because it was too expensive and basically took him out of all treatment until his autism diagnosis, which enabled the treatments to now be covered by insurance and/or the state. She went on and on about it one day in a rant in the car about how $500 an hour ...i forget the exact number...was too expensive for speech therapy. Then proceeds to buy all of the lavish things they have bought recently. Sure it was an expensive number for the average family but the average family doesn't spend like they do.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

geewhiz wrote:Yikes, lots to unpack after today’s vlog.

When they were at the aquarium Kova looked legitimately PISSED at Myka for screaming while she was touching the fake chum. I seriously think Kova is out-maturing her own mother already and is beginning to see what a witch Myka is. It will be interesting to see the shift in Kova because she is normally so feeble and desperate for Myka’s approval.

OK, I don’t work in healthcare here, but our homegirl Myka is supposedly a registered nurse. Was she seriously calling the dolphin’s papillomavirus “papillona” and “Pamplona?”

Is it just me, or does it seem like they only include Jim’s mom in their plans when they need a free babysitter? I get the impression there’s some hostility between Jimmer’s mom and Myka. Probably because Jim’s mom seems like a reasonable human being and Myka...is not.

Cut to date night and Myka is literally walking around with a family-sized box of Kleenex.

Image She’s got snot, she’s got grace, she’s got boogers running down her face... Image

Now Jimmer is yammering on about how Myka is so funny, “because she can blow her nose like no other.” What’s really funny is that even Jimmer is in on all of the snot jokes. Myka goes on and on about how nobody knows that she’s actually funny. Umm, well, maybe because you never actually say or do anything that’s funny, Myka. I mean, aside from unknowingly butchering the English language and acting like a total ditz. She basically manipulated Jimmer into telling the viewers that she’s sooo funny behind closed doors. Hey, do whatever you gotta do to keep your pregnancy fetish goin’, Jimmer!

The kids have fevers again and Myka is talking about how she feels like she’s going to give birth at any second and how she needs to sit down for the rest of her pregnancy...then goes to London a week later. Image I’m sure that was just her planting the seed that she won’t be uploading regularly throughout the rest of her pregnancy. Nobody would blame her if she didn’t — she does have 4.5 kids after all — what bothers people is that she lies so much about the STUPIDEST shit!

I also noticed some tension between Myka and Jim's mom. When they got home from the restaurant she immediately mentioned Radleys fever, as if the MIL didn't pick up on it and tell her.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fd50f6.jpg[/IMG]

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Mykas bump in the above pic just looks like a hunk of fat still can't believe she's having another kid.

nugget
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget »

grapesandbeans wrote:Mykas bump in the above pic just looks like a hunk of fat Image still can't believe she's having another kid.

I was just going to post the EXACT.SAME.THING.!!
There is ZERO definition & ALL flab!!

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

QueenMaleficent wrote:Every time she does a video, her little doggie is locked in the crate. I wonder how long it's in there and if it's allowed out often. She did let it out this time but usually, Like Brianna K, she ignores it.
They actually have 2 dogs! The older pup, Marley, stopped getting any attention when they bought a new puppy, Jack, from a pet store at Christmastime back in 2017. Jimmer just posted that they finally got around to getting Jack neutered. Image He must be 18 months at this point! They are terrible pet owners! They keep the dogs locked up and let the kids treat them like their own personal play things, it’s so sad. Myka is vegan but has no problem buying puppies from Amish puppy mills - go figure.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fbb6c9.jpg[/IMG]

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Check out this gem. First of all, Jim appears to be back at work. Guess working from home just wasn't cutting it!

Second, "homeschool". They play with their toys and call it homeschool. If this is their homeschool, I do far more education than this with my 16 month old every day. We know Myka loves it because she doesn't actually have to do a thing besides sit at her teacher desk and grade worksheets.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1a880f.jpg[/IMG]

Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jackanddiane »

Hmm where’s her Wednesday surprise house video? 😂

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”