2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Wasn’t it like a year ago when we were on here asking wtf was going on with her lips? And she kept claiming they were chapped. It looked like she was doing the Kylie Jenner lip challenge thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She’s jealous of Britney’s swollen pregnancy lips 😂
Brits lips gross me out when she slathers on the gloss though. Someone mentioned before how she moves her mouth weird when she talks and it’s true.
Lalam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalam »

Lucky-one wrote:Wasn’t it like a year ago when we were on here asking wtf was going on with her lips? And she kept claiming they were chapped. It looked like she was doing the Kylie Jenner lip challenge thing.

YES!!! I thought she had gotten injections at that time. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought something was said about V getting injections when B, V and D did one of the ramen videos.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Lalam wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:Wasn’t it like a year ago when we were on here asking wtf was going on with her lips? And she kept claiming they were chapped. It looked like she was doing the Kylie Jenner lip challenge thing.

YES!!! I thought she had gotten injections at that time. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought something was said about V getting injections when B, V and D did one of the ramen videos.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yea her lips looked like a literal butthole and she tried to blame the cold, even though it wasn’t even that cold and she’s never actually outside since she drives everywhere. She probably did get her lip done on the low, they messed them up & she was too embarrassed to admit it.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are IN THE PROCESS of buying a new house and she’s still looking up stuff to waste money on. If she HAS to waste money, why not buy a bed for the guest/kc/nona room so lily can sleep in her twin size bed like a normal 7 year old!

If anything, they should be saving up to buy a second car because it’s going to be a pain in everyone’s butt to have to share 1 car when David is most likely going to be working 30+ minutes away. Seriously, didn’t she say his old car was unsafe and that’s why they bought her new car? Do they even still have it? I remember she would park it around the neighborhood and I think I remember her saying something about David’s dad coming to get the car..so I wonder if they sold it? Either way, how is David going to VA 3 weeks early without a car? V is obviously going to keep hers. Are they borrowing the mini van again for another year or forever? Priorities man.

Also, the way she tries to make it sound funny and cute that they argue about everything..wtf. You both act like selfish, immature children!
Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

I think she wants to get her lips done because her buddy Kasidee just got a nose job. Jesus, this bitch wants a house like Britney, augmentation like Kasidee, does she have one single original idea in that scabby head of hers?
JSBC0422
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JSBC0422 »

She should put her money towards a good dermatologist, hairstylist, and healthy food. That would make the biggest difference for her appearance. HOWEVER, I really want to see her get her lips done. She’s going to look so ridiculous with her fucked up hair, scabby skin, and pumped up lips

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Dumbledore wrote:They are IN THE PROCESS of buying a new house and she’s still looking up stuff to waste money on. If she HAS to waste money, why not buy a bed for the guest/kc/nona room so lily can sleep in her twin size bed like a normal 7 year old!

If anything, they should be saving up to buy a second car because it’s going to be a pain in everyone’s butt to have to share 1 car when David is most likely going to be working 30+ minutes away. Seriously, didn’t she say his old car was unsafe and that’s why they bought her new car? Do they even still have it? I remember she would park it around the neighborhood and I think I remember her saying something about David’s dad coming to get the car..so I wonder if they sold it? Either way, how is David going to VA 3 weeks early without a car? V is obviously going to keep hers. Are they borrowing the mini van again for another year or forever? Priorities man.

Also, the way she tries to make it sound funny and cute that they argue about everything..wtf. You both act like selfish, immature children!

KC has been driving the mini van for the past year so I’m guessing they are taking it with them.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

She looks extremely dehydrated.

Lemon water, girl.

Wateeeer.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2595de.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

she didn't seem too happy in her recent vlog.
I wonder if they might be having a hard time adjusting to each other. When she told him he could sleep in the garage she sounded like she meant it.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

Why does David freaking yawn every time the camera is pointed at him? Is it like a nervous tick or something?
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

What was her moving update about?

LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Vanessa's voice in the moving update is so annoying. She feels the need to talk like a teenager, and now she's using a fake Southern accent. Girl just stop. Also, you don't need lip fillers, you need to spend ten minutes every morning washing your face, applying concealer, and putting your hair up so you stop frying it.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I was dying when I read her story about lip fillers. You know she would get them botched and it would just draw even more attention to the mess her face is. Girl needs to fuck the fillers and get to a salon. That hair is a hot fucking mess.

I know it is said often but I just can't get over how incompatible her and David are. Their interaction in the house video is so uncomfortable. I will wait for the divorce video.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bleeker10 wrote:she didn't seem too happy in her recent vlog.
I wonder if they might be having a hard time adjusting to each other. When she told him he could sleep in the garage she sounded like she meant it.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
David’s only with her for the kids, when he finally grows some balls and learns to take care of himself he will leave her. I laughed when she tried to get him to kiss her at the end and he completely ignored her.

Also love that they’re moving mid April, that means that by the time they move, unpack, get settled in and furnish the house it will almost be time for KC to leave.

My heart breaks for Lily tho, she’s such a sweet little girl and now she won’t have any of her schools friends, she won’t have Aria/Ethan and then she won’t have KC anymore. Even when she makes friends at school she’s still gonna be trapped in that house with her shitty parents that never take her anywhere
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AcaBetic99 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:24 pm What was her moving update about?

They put an offer on a house, it was accepted, they have done the inspection and are waiting on the appraisal. They close the 2nd-3rd week of April. The movers are coming mid April and David will be leaving for work in VA 2-3 weeks before the rest of the family moves.

It’s a new construction house that is not done being built yet. It’s a 4 bedroom house, with 2 walk-in closets in the master bedroom, a deck, a large yard and a 2.5 car garage.

She said “we’ll be the first owners so it’s kind of like we built it but we didn’t build it..yeah that process would ruin a marriage.” Which sound to me like she’s trying to be just as good as Britney with their new construction home AND she’s throwing some shade lmao
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is Dani a size 4 too?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:Is Dani a size 4 too?
Lmao well at least she finally owned up to being a size 12 (judging my the title of her try on hauls). Remember when she said she was too small for Lane Bryant when their clothes start at a size 12.....ahhh good times lol. Vanessa still thinks she’s a size 4 when she knows damn well she’s an 8-10
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I laughed out loud when they were doing the pity party because V is leaving and she was all "It's ok, I'll make new friends."

Obviously she was joking because she is obsessed with B. I think she regrets letting D into the circle. It made me laugh though. Freaking funny.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Lol remember when she said they were moving in February?

Return to “2011teenagemom”