Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

spicycat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

Unread post by spicycat »

Arrin going on talking about how she went on amazon shopping spree this weekend. Coincidentally it was the weekend that her sister in law announced shes having a baby boy and when all this drama started happening. Damn girl needs a new coping mechanism. Maybe an actual therapist?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Brighton wrote:Damn, she sniffed hard several times when she was talking about having headaches and heart palpitations
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 551050.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3d2ec9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahaha!!!! You caught the sniffing!!!!! Nice one Liaryn Imagewe’ve caught on bitch, sniff away bitch sniff away!!!

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Desperate to make a buck and, oh look! Nick’s drunk! | Part #28

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

She’s going around her whole house looking for things she can have swiped up!!!!!!

She’s on a manic episode guys don’t miss it lol Image she’s going from....look swipe!!! to im soooo sick poor me!!! To look swipe!!!!

She’s manic right now lol I’m living for it lol

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... c02c48.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... cf1748.jpg[/IMG]

Freaking scary sis! Dam get help already!
Last edited by Anastasia2468 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

She still has that awful seed mole on the inside edge of her left eye. It is getting bigger. Call a dermatologist sis.

Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

I’m sooooo behind. I need to catch up from the last thread but wanted to jump on here to say that I still think Erwin is a fucking idiot and a lying sack of shit. Bitch is sick 24/7 but has no problem shopping or getting her nails & hair done. She’s also a huge dumb ass when it comes to basic English!

karlalala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karlalala »

Is Airhole really that bad at maintaining friendships??
Like when was the last time she invited friends over or went to someone else’s house for a get together? Vicki’s gender reveal??? What about a play date for her spawns?
I don’t know why they wanted to move back to Texas so bad, it’s not like they have anyone there.
Her life really does suck.

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

She claimed she just had an amazing doctor's appointment. Does she not mention the heart issues to her doctor?
graham3186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by graham3186 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:She still has that awful seed mole on the inside edge of her left eye. It is getting bigger. Call a dermatologist sis.

I find myself staring at the one under her lip and the cluster on her chest

nugget
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget »

fingusername wrote:Image

The Cryla and Fattieline comedy hour.
OHHH.MYYY.GODD!!
Seriously you ladies (and perhaps gents)post some of THE.FUNNIEST.SHIT. I have ever seen!
This forum is one of the very few places that can LITERALLY make me 'laugh out loud'!! I want to thank each & everyone of you for your humor & insight & for making many of my days a whole lot funnier!

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Typical aaryn setting the stage. 99.2 “fever” Tuesday night so we are all aware she’s too sick to get a vlog up tomorrow.

Aaryn we know you prob just put the thermometer in Adeline’s ear who’s teething and has a low grade temp

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Seriously though, she DOES seem very agitated, unfocused and strange. If she is having headaches every day and “heart palpitations” as she calls it, she needs to be more concerned about that than witch hazel toner and sheets and Easter baskets.

Sometimes when I have too much caffeine my heart definitely races. She drinks a LOT of caffeine every day. She might even get headaches if her body is used to a ton of caffeine but doesn’t get enough. Who knows.

Girl, WASH YOUR FACE

Unread post by Guest »

Anastasia2468 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:28 pm “The sheets are sooooo comfortable!....well
I haven’t slept on them....”

Bitch bye lol Image

hahahaha!!! That was a difficult moment for her...push her sheets by lying about how comfortable they are when she's never used them, or tell the truth so her in-laws aren't grossed out that she tried their sheets out first!
slinky2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slinky2 »

Alright Ladies and Gents,

Ive been trying to log in to my original account but wasnt getting the reset email so I caved and made a new one. Ive been a lurker for a while and rarely posted because you all pretty much were on top of everything so there wasnt much to add.

Welp. Grab a cup of coffee, I'm stepping onto the soapbox now and this ones gonna be a doozy.

Aaryn. Yes you. Im addressing you personally here. Before I begin though, I need you get the following points through your head and process it because it needs to be crystal clear to you.

1. NO. I am not, have never been nor will I EVER be jealous of you in any way, shape or form. You have absolutely nothing that I want.

2. NO. I dont hate you. I don't know you to hate you. I just really DO NOT like anything about you. All I have to go off of on my opinion of anything having to do with you is all in YOUR control. You are the one editing and posting things to the internet for total strangers to see so dont act all shocked and offended when said strangers form an opinion of you based on what YOU show them. Especially when that opinion is very clearly NOT in your favor.

3. NO. Im not some loser self hating, beastly basement dweller with nothing better to do. Believe me. This is as much of my time as you're going to be getting moving forward. Especially since as of 2 days ago, I've unsubscribed from your channel.

4. NO. Dont waste your time searching for me on the web...I do not have FB, Instagram, Twitter...whatever the new SM fad is. Im serious, you'll never find someone who isnt there.

Now that the basics are out of the way. Let me begin by saying hi. What you're about to read is what anyone who gives two shits about you in real life should be telling you. Who knows, maybe some have and youve simply ignored or dropped then from your life. But thats mot my problem. Like much of the disaster you blast on the internet, its YOUR problem. I say yours because you are at the center/root of it all. Yes, Nick bears responsibility too but I'll touch on that later since realistically, you are really the core of it.

Children:
You have 2 beautiful babies with another on the way who are severely lacking in the having a mother department. You may be there physically, but you are not there. Instead of wasting your life and the precious time you have with your kids, you choose to lead an increasingly vain and selfish existence. Who knows how many hours you spend doing God knows what on the internet instead of doing your #1 job. In case you forgot, that job is being a mother and actually parenting your children. You clearly favor one over the other. You do not discipline your children or spend enough time with them to even teach them something worthwhile. Then again, its takes discipline and selflessness to do all that which you show you are quite severely lacking. Im not saying you dont care about your kids. Im sure you love them very much infact. The reality is, you can love your kids more than anything in the world but still be a terrible parent.

You are doing an incredible disservice to those kids and are setting them up for failure. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure they grow into good, functioning members of society so they can thrive and succeed with what they do. In case you cant read between the lines, the things Im referring to here cannot have money thrown at it. You cant buy a happy, kind and classy, respectable and intelligent person. These amazing people are raised that way. So take a hard look at your actions because you will be dealing with the consequences as they grow. Once you lose your childrens respect, its over.

You claim to be a SAHM. If your "working", lets call you a WAHM. Now, reevaluate your priorities and start by creating a work life balance because balance is currently M.I.A.

Home:

Yes, we are all aware that you have someone to clean your house. That doesnt mean you should be living in a pigsty until his/her next visit.  Part of your job is the keep up with the house. Hiring a cleaner doesnt discharge your duties to keep up with the cleanup throughout the week. Is it possible that you already do this and we just happen to see it looking like a mess every once in a while? Absolutely. Is it likely? I'm not sure. You portray yourself as an incredibly lazy person so I think having the assumption that you most likely dont do much at all unless you HAVE to is within reason.

Friend:
You're terrible and should be ashamed of yourself. I would never be friends with someone like you.

Wife:
 Aaryn. This section is important, so I hope you actually read it with an open mind and understand everything Im writingis based off of what you have posted on the internet yourself.

You come across as an insanely lazy, rude, disrespectful and ungrateful wife. Yes yes, you SAY the opposite, but your actions are screaming louder than your words. You constantly belittle your husband in your vlogs. You act like a complete bitch towards him. He are beyond selfish Aaryn. You are well taken care of and yet cant be bothered to do the taking care of. You enjoy all the benefits provided to you but show no gratitude or benefit of having you. Your husband busts his ass all day for your family. He should be coming home to a wife who will do what she can to make sure he also being taken care. Example- Nicks in pain and thinks a certain pillow is going to help him and you have the nerve to take that away from him? For what reason other than your selfishness and lack of respect for him? You are SO insecure and afraid he will leave you yet you do absolutely NOTHING to show him why he should stay. Maybe this is why you will never hire an actual nanny. You cant have another woman in your house raising your children, cooking, cleaning, you know... doing every single thing that you should be doing except for sleeping with him. At this rate...youre going to push him into someone elses arms and you're only going to have yourself to blame for it. Its called a self fulfilling prophecy. Google it.

I can tell that you do love your husband as he too loves you. But you have no respect for him.   You don't have a basic understanding of men outside of sex and it shows. Its possible you were never taught how a man you love should be treated but think about it...if its unacceptable for you to be disrespected, belittle, treated like shit, etc. what makes you think its fine to do this to your husband of all people? Nick is clearly very patient with you because any other man would have dropped you like a two cent whore. But hey what do I know...right? 🙄 Keep doing you if thats what you want...just dont be surprised when all this comes to fruition.  Again. It will be you at the center of the destruction of your family.

Nick: This ones for you.

Dont get me wrong here. I absolutely think you (Nick) are also responsible should everything fall apart; however, its a little different and I'll explain why. You likely dont watch all of your wifes videos and arent 100% aware of what shes putting out on the internet. Maybe you do...I dont claim to know. What is baffling is it doesnt appear that you have any say in your household. I think you are an upstanding vet and it appears you work very hard to provide the world to your family. You seem like a wonderful father to your kids and its obvious you are incredibly patient with your wife but not putting your foot down when it needs to be is not helping your family in the long run. Your wife is failing you and your kids. Maybe you dont bother with structure or discipline because you know your wife isnt going to do shit to enforce it when you arent around. Maybe for some reason you are afraid of saying anything to Aaryn for some reason. I dont know. But from what I, and everyone else can see, she is awful to you. Its amazing because you clearly were brought up in a great home environment and ideally would want that for yourself. Maybe Aaryn sold you a fake bill of goods when you were dating and you thought you were getting the perfect package and it turned out you were horribly misled. Either way, I can tell you are at least TRYING to make things work and make things right. TRY HARDER. Start by having a serious sit down talk with no yelling or screaming and make it clear to your wife that she is failing you and currently NOT holding up her end of the husband/wife agreement you signed up for. Make it clear what your expectations are from her and that she needs to prioritize you and your family over acting like a 12 year old mean girl. Shes obviously letting you down and swiping it under the rug isnt going to solve it. You obviously will do what you can but she is NOT meeting you half way. She shows a lack of gratitude for all you do and obviously spends like money grows on trees. She wants wants wants but doesnt give give give. She has expectations and so should you. You seem to holding up your end of the deal while she pawns your kids off onto others like she pawns the house work off to the cleaners. She may get her shit together for long enough to get you to think she is actually productive but I hope you're smart enough to see through her if its all BS. You need to sadly step up and reel her in. She doesnt work for the money she spends which is why it leaves the bank as fast as it comes in. Dont get me wrong...nothing wrong with providing for your kids and spoiling them to a certain degree but she has far surpassed that and shown the spending is filling a hole in her heart.

I truly hope you consider stepping in. Shes shown how little she thinks about you and how little respect she has for you or your extended family. Her word of the year should be selfless. If she was a Christian or went to church long enough, shed actually learn something about being selfless. Maybe then she'd turn herself around and be a wife deserving of a man like you and a mother deserving of the healthy children you are blessed with. I really hope you all can turn things around and rally around to help her fill the hole she is clearing struggling with. Maybe then she will fully trust you because her insecurities are definitely keeping her from doing so.

I seriously hope Im wrong. I truly do.

Until then, she will always be "Aaryn Williams, A friend, a mother and a wife - Allegedly."
jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

girlandboymom wrote:
hscheer10 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:05 pm I didn't even put it together that Aaryn was being shady when she talked about the mothers day out program but damn, She's malicious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
is she being shady towards tara? im curious because i dont follow tara. how was it shady?
Because Tara calls Baley's school a preschool and gushed over a "teacher" calling her advanced and that her speech was good. The "teacher's" critique never made sense and now we know why.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Wow that’s great that aaryn let that out. I swear I was confused by Tara talking about how advanced Baylee is

Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

snagglesnoogle wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm "we have like the warm type of sheets for winter ... what is it ... like flannel ... I don't know, the sheets for when it's cold outside ... "
stay in school kids
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Slinky2 what was your username before?

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Aaron please tell me you let your ob know about these pounding headaches and heart palpitations?! Meanwhile, seems to be more concerned what the latest beauty guru's skincare routine is. Head's up Aaron that lavender infused toner won't do jack for your ageing skin. Also, lavender reacts with the sun so if you wear that during the day without SPF you can get further skin damage!
flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flower282 »

Anastasia2468 wrote:Why do they all read our posts here? Why? Anyone have any idea? It’s soooo strange!

i agree! if you put your life online people are gonna have their opinions. i know if it was me i wouldn’t look here. i’d be focusing on my kids not a gossip site

flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flower282 »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
spicycat wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:03 pm SHE HAS SO MANY STROLLERS BUT WANTS TO PUT A LEASH ON ADELINE. y'all i cant. this lazy bitch cant be bothered with her own kids that she decided to have.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Is Adeline a runner? I mean like I never see her shooting off anywhere. I would use this for Skyla before Adeline. She seems the type to jet off. I understand parents needing to use these to keep their kids safe but I don’t see WHY she needs this. Where does she go with the kids where running off is dangerous? It’s not like she’s taking them alone out & about daily or traveling alone with them Image
yeah i can understand using the leash if you’re gonna be at a crowded place like a fair and want them to walk around but don’t want to worry about them bolting or god forbid someone grabbing them but aaryn doesn’t so any of that

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Uh oh she is soooooo sick again! So any normal pregnant person would go get check out asap if they were as sick as she claims. Unless she is faking it per usual. The fact that she hasn't gone to the doctors leaves it at she is playing sick. Nick must not be giving her enough attention so she has to find it elsewhere.

As for Skyla starting school it's a shame there isn't an alert system to send out to every preschool that has openings pics of Airnut & Skyla with a warning not to accept her bc man do I feel sorry for the unlucky bastard that actually accepts Skyla into the preschool. They are going to have to have the school blessed once Skyla gets done with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”