Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

sasha186
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Avoiding Responsibility - Part 5

Unread post by sasha186 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:02 am I am sorry, but announcing a pregnancy of another child at the special day of the child who's birthday it is, is exactly like announcing a pregnancy at the wedding of someone else. The day is about June, it is her day. What other day are you celebrated other than your birthday. It doesn't make them self important. It makes them celebrating their day like almost every other person on the planet does. These people do not miss an opportunity for attention so gathering these people (who all looked bored out of their minds) to another gathering for them to plan and make a big deal about is not a stretch.

If it is a pregnancy announcement that is why they were so insistent that chicken house being finished. Because other than that or gifting a 2 yr old chickens.. it has no relevance to the party and they could have done something else.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I am sorry, I just totally disagree. I think birthdays are about family, not the person who's birthday it is exclusively, and a pregnancy announcement is relevant to that. I'm willing to give this an asterisk by saying that as a child gets older and more aware of their birthday and their party, it gets weirder, but I think it's totally appropriate at the family party for a 2 year old. It would not be appropriate for a party for a 5 year old where all their friends from school were in attendance.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

sasha186 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:02 am I am sorry, but announcing a pregnancy of another child at the special day of the child who's birthday it is, is exactly like announcing a pregnancy at the wedding of someone else. The day is about June, it is her day. What other day are you celebrated other than your birthday. It doesn't make them self important. It makes them celebrating their day like almost every other person on the planet does. These people do not miss an opportunity for attention so gathering these people (who all looked bored out of their minds) to another gathering for them to plan and make a big deal about is not a stretch.

If it is a pregnancy announcement that is why they were so insistent that chicken house being finished. Because other than that or gifting a 2 yr old chickens.. it has no relevance to the party and they could have done something else.

I am sorry, I just totally disagree. I think birthdays are about family, not the person who's birthday it is exclusively, and a pregnancy announcement is relevant to that. I'm willing to give this an asterisk by saying that as a child gets older and more aware of their birthday and their party, it gets weirder, but I think it's totally appropriate at the family party for a 2 year old. It would not be appropriate for a party for a 5 year old where all their friends from school were in attendance.
To each their own. However the reason for the gathering was to celebrate the birth of June. Hence the entire point of a birthday. I like to keep my celebrations on point.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

A part of me wants to be completely done with them and can’t even stomach hate watching, because pregnancy and infertility clickbait is so insensitive and low. Another part of me is curious how the hell they’re going to spin this and deal with the fact that they look like complete idiots for crying infertility when they conceived in the fourth month of trying. I noticed they didn’t even touch on how far along she is or when she found out, the video is literally less than 4 minutes and tells their viewers nothing new. It’s definitely not a “surprise” pregnancy because they’ve been talking about it ad nauseum and tagging their videos with it for weeks now. The only “surprise” is that they were misleading viewers by crying infertility.

While I think it’s nice for June that she will have a sibling to bond with over what nutjobs her parents are, I don’t understand how they are financially stable at this point. YouTube “fame” has a shelf life and they never even reached that level of success, and they likely never will. What a dire hole they have dug themselves into- no jobs, no marketable skills, no work experience, and a mortgage and two kids to support.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

They’re pretty much the lowest of low now. Crying infertility and click baiting the crap out of it when in actuality all of the commenters (and us) were right all along. They’re not in fertile. It took them less time to get pregnant then it does many healthy couples.

Watch, they’ll click bait the whole pregnancy as high risk or something equally as false.

The only thing I’m interested in seeing is how they fit all the baby stuff and another person in that house.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel like reporting all their clickbait videos of infertility and miscarriage as misleading. As someone who suffered a miscarriage and 2 years of infertility I just can not. I don't know how someone can live with themselves faking that. Horrible horrible people.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Next stop guys ..

"Unfortunately due to the pregnancy we will have to postpone our PR trip until a more appropriate time."

Yadda yadda

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I feel like reporting all their clickbait videos of infertility and miscarriage as misleading. As someone who suffered a miscarriage and 2 years of infertility I just can not. I don't know how someone can live with themselves faking that. Horrible horrible people.

Same. I'm disgusted with both of them as some one who is currently dealing with actual secondary unexplained IF post-IUD. The clickbaiting is insanely insensitive and off-putting.

It's a shame they went this way, I used to honestly like them and looked past their pretentious FTP crap. I found them to be a hell of a lot more relatable and honest than most of the other families I watched.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Next stop guys ..

"Unfortunately due to the pregnancy we will have to postpone our PR trip until a more appropriate time."

Yadda yadda

Conveniently they wont have to cancel due to lack of interest otherwise.

I wonder if this means Kelsey will pull out of that strenuous race. She said herself it's harder than a regular one. Then again shes probably been lying about her training...

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I feel like reporting all their clickbait videos of infertility and miscarriage as misleading. As someone who suffered a miscarriage and 2 years of infertility I just can not. I don't know how someone can live with themselves faking that. Horrible horrible people.

Same. Eff them! I’m so pissed off. I actually have infertility.
And perfect timing....it took 2.5 years and a million fertility treatments THIS time for me. I was 6 weeks pregnant yesterday and just a few hours ago I had to have emergency surgery because it was an ectopic pregnancy. Lucky me. Tell me again how infertile you are Kelsey you asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

JVK19 wrote:

And perfect timing....it took 2.5 years and a million fertility treatments THIS time for me. I was 6 weeks pregnant yesterday and just a few hours ago I had to have emergency surgery because it was an ectopic pregnancy. Lucky me. Tell me again how infertile you are Kelsey you asshole

I'm so sorry for your loss. Image

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JVK19 wrote:

Oh man I am so very sorry :( big massive internet hugs.

Kelsey and Corbin are scum. I would never wish miscarriage or infertility on them. But I do hope karma finds another way to fuck these two assholes over.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spiralstatic wrote:

Same. I'm disgusted with both of them as some one who is currently dealing with actual secondary unexplained IF post-IUD. The clickbaiting is insanely insensitive and off-putting.

It's a shame they went this way, I used to honestly like them and looked past their pretentious FTP crap. I found them to be a hell of a lot more relatable and honest than most of the other families I watched.

I find it a shame too. Because her and I were pregnant the same exact time with June and my daughter. They're exactly a week apart. I watched them for their pregnancy blogs and while Corbin has always annoyed the shit out of me I did like Kelsey. But how a woman could do that shit for views/money is gross.

I am also sorry you're going through IF.

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

I see Corbin has cleaned up the string of negative comments on his IG

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 32990c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 40302d.jpg[/IMG]

These were there last night but gone now. This is what he’s going to be busy doing today... deleting comments.

They really are douche bags. I include her too. It’s pretty bad that she’d go along with this. They did a vlog two weeks ago hinting at infertility. As a woman, I think Kelsey has sunk to a new low. Remember when she talked about finding her voice? Sure Kelsey, didn’t you voice your opinion on this crap? She really is brainwashed by Corbin isn’t she?

I just wonder what their parents think of this. Especially her mom. How have they convinced them that this lying is ok?

Of course they had to end the vlog today with some surprise hints!

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yea they're blocking people too. For my one account blocked by Kelsey. Boo hoo. I have more :)

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Here's my theory on when thru found out. I think they tested 2 weeks ago.

"UPDATE: journey to my second baby" - said her period was extremely late, and she was too scared to text. And then 2 videos later....

"our family is changing" - this is when I think she tested. I could just tell in that video they had just found out she was pregnant. When they were sitting around the table, the way they were talking about how many changes were coming, I just knew. Plus they said to June "you're going to be a big sister!!!!" and then after that, all the ttc talk stopped. That was 2 weeks ago.

So I don't necessarily think they've been flat out lying about infertility for months. BUT, if what you guys are saying about her last period is accurate, WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T SHE TEST? Absolutely immature.

Now, what I will say is they are still complete scum for trying to get on the infertility bandwagon after only 2-3 months of trying. Using it as clickbait and trying to make money off of something like that is disgusting. This right here is why I don't have an ounce in me that's excited for them. How incredibly insensitive and hurtful can they be to WOMEN (where's your "girl power, support other women" bullshit in this case, kelsey?) who actually are going through one of the hardest things anyone can go through. I didn't watch their stupid announcement and I'm not going to give them a click again. I can't even hate watch them. I hate to see people like them skate through life with no consequences and get what they want. I'm done with them. Like someone else said, I don't wish harm on the baby, but I do hope karma finds them in another way. Like maybe they're channel completely failing. You know they're banking on this pregnancy rebooting their dying channel. I hope it doesn't work, and Corbin has to get a job. Yeah right, like that would ever happen!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Well we were right. I see the Douche Canoe still has comments disabled, because he knows they're going to get one hell of a backlash for the Infertility BS. I want to slap both of them right now! A failing channel, no jobs and lazy drifters. This poor baby and as far as June being excited please that child is only two and doesn't understand at all. She's not the little genius that they like to think she is. I feel so sorry for June she gets little to no social interaction with children her own age and is very timid and frightened because of it. She's a beautiful little girl and I feel so sorry for her that she has two lazy morons for parents.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think they’re going to be completely shocked that their pregnancy isn’t going to save their channel. It may get them a few more views on the bigger baby related videos but I think overall they’re a boring, failing channel. Add to that YouTube/advertisers pulling away from family channels in general and I think they’re heading for big problems.
I hope they have a plan on how they’ll support 2 kids when the YouTube cheques stop rolling in. Neither one of them is that employable.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

Does anyone know their due date?.. I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing I just skipped through it.
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Amanda876 wrote:Does anyone know their due date?.. I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing I just skipped through it.
I'm guessing sometime around November. Any earlier proves that they have been straight up lying about ttc and knew she was pregnant all along.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”