JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

Unread post by strikeaposie »

randomgerman wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:05 am
strikeaposie wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:24 am So I actually watched most of that video to see the floor, and WOW! Those kids are destructive. I bet it's been like that for a while, most of the time when kids break something like that they immediately stop jumping on the bed (I know I did as a kid) but those kids did not. Also, why was Chris helping her with laundry instead of fixing the bed?! Laundry isn't a two person job!

I'm so baffled by her and her inability to adult. Laundry would be MUCH easier if each kid had their own hamper and she did loads by kid. That's what my mom did as a mom of 4, and that's what I do in my house now. You just drop the basket in, wash it, move it to the dryer, then out of the dryer, in the hamper and into the room it belongs where that person puts the clothes away. I know getting on a schedule is lame, but it keeps the house moving. She could have the kids strip the beds on Sunday and make them, then wash the sheets and towels on Sunday, the girls clothes on Monday, the boys on Tuesday. Laundry is tedious, but it's really just like 5 minutes of work and then an hour of waiting for the next step. Why is she constantly buying shit but has no laundry hamper?!

And why did the whole family have to go to Costco? So she would know what her picky kids would eat? I have a picky kid. I know what she eats, and I get it without her at the grocery store because even at 13 I'm not taking her there. It's just a constant stream of "No, that's not on our list, on sale, or healthy" and I come out feeling like the bad guy.
THIS!!! It blows my mind. Her kids aren't toddlers, except for Addie. But at Addie's age she, too, can be "taught" that she needs to put away the stuff she plays with. She'll be three this year and she clearly understands simple words said to her, and if they condition her to start cleaning up after herself now (in a way that a 2 1/2-year-old can) and that'll already help out, nevermind what her OLDER kids can do. Clean up their plates, wash them off, put them in the dishwasher. Get their laundry sorted to a point where Jess just has to throw it in the washer and turn it on and then move it over. They have a garden, they can let stuff air-dry and it'll save them money on electricity and water and WHATEVER else they want to make up excuses for. These kids can DEFINITELY clean up after themselves and they know it, too. That'll not only make it a better space for them to function and their brains to develop, it'll just make life a hundred percent easier for all of them. Why doesn't she get this in her stupid little head? It makes me genuinely mad. She's just lazy to a point where I cannot even fathom it anymore. She makes cleaning seem like the absolute worst thing to her own kids, they're never going to have any sort of self-discipline.
One of my mom's favorite memories of my niece was when she was two years old and she pulled all my mom's DVDs off the shelf and stood on them. My mom said "We don't stand on our movies, that's not how we take care of them." and my then 2 year old niece responded with the most innocent "Oh" and silently put all the DVDs up. Now, they weren't put up nicely, or in one direction, but they were all off the floor and back on shelves. So yea, Addie should EASILY be able to get laundry in a hamper, a dish in a dishwasher, or a toy in a bin.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ihartcatz »

OMG the twins room! I know this has been touched on a lot but I just can't understand why it's so dirty!! I have finally got my boys into the habit of cleaning their room up every night before bed because I couldn't stand the mess and I was always cleaning it. Now they know part of bed time routine is make sure room is clean. I've also got my almost 12 yr old doing his and his (5yr) brother laundry, the 5 yr old helps too. So it freaken baffles me her kids do nothing and that she's completely OK with it. I get "kids should be kids" but they also NEED to learn to be responsible. I just can't with her.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

I feel like Jesssssfam are starting to unravel more and more to the point that I see a scandal in their future Daddy O Five style only less about abuse and more about neglect.
Jess honestly acts like she's losing her damn senses and I feel like at some point her followers are going to start to express concern.
Something's gotta give
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Sorry if this was already asked I tried to go back. Why is her video comments disabled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:07 am Sorry if this was already asked I tried to go back. Why is her video comments disabled?

Perverts are using time stamps so others can jump to parts of the videos. YouTube disabled them a couple of weeks ago but a lot of YouTubers found out how to manually turn them on, which they did against YouTube's advice. So now I'm guessing YouTube permanently disabled them for the time being until they can get the problem under control.

A lot of families are just having people leave comments on Instagram which I feel like is a slippery slope because now Instagram is going to have to work on solving the issue as well.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

She really needs to get her shit together it’s getting ridiculous. Jessica planned for babies not kids and that is getting more and more obvious the older they get. She claims Lilla is going through puberty then why the hell does she think it’s appropriate to have a security camera in her room. If she thinks her kids are going to be cool with that when their older she’s stupid. She knows what she was doing in her room at 14 with Gabe.

lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

I agree with the lack of teaching responsability and discipline. She really needs to understand she's not raising kids, she's raising adults.

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Wait.... how old is Lilia? She said she was going through puberty??

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

smom12 wrote:Wait.... how old is Lilia? She said she was going through puberty??

Lilia will be 9 in June. Jess is just trying to rush her into growing up, remember when she turned 6 and Jess made a comment about how in 4 years her and Alyna would be growing boobs or something? She's obsessed it's bordering on creepy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jess claims she is OCD but in a house like that how does she survive it?
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Wait.... how old is Lilia? She said she was going through puberty??

Lilia will be 9 in June. Jess is just trying to rush her into growing up, remember when she turned 6 and Jess made a comment about how in 4 years her and Alyna would be growing boobs or something? She's obsessed it's bordering on creepy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yes because her armpits smelled one day. She made a big deal about it. Poor Lilla will have no privacy when she’s developing into a women.

lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

Why the fuck do you need to remodel a bathroom you just painted 9 months ago "for your kids" when your stepkids dont even have BEDS

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Its sickening how she's excited for puberty and filming that stuff about her kids (especially knowing friends watch). She literally can't wait for bra shopping, first period, etc.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lulahebe wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:58 am Why the fuck do you need to remodel a bathroom you just painted 9 months ago "for your kids" when your stepkids dont even have BEDS

Tommy & Caden who?
nugget
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget »

Before there is a new thread can someone tell me the meaning of the title 'leaked nude rudes & more junk food'?? I get the junk food part but 'LEAKED RUDE NUDES' ?? Part of me is afraid to ask & the other part of me has a morbid curiosity that has to know!!
I've been watching Jesss off/on since the twins were born & never actively followed her here on YTMD but now that I installed the app it's a hell of a lot easier to follow multiple boards..
thank you!!

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:Its sickening how she's excited for puberty and filming that stuff about her kids (especially knowing friends watch). She literally can't wait for bra shopping, first period, etc.
I hope her kids rebel and refuse to be filmed when their older.

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

nugget wrote:Before there is a new thread can someone tell me the meaning of the title 'leaked nude rudes & more junk food'?? I get the junk food part but 'LEAKED RUDE NUDES' Image?? Part of me is afraid to ask & the other part of me has a morbid curiosity that has to know!!
I've been watching Jesss off/on since the twins were born & never actively followed her here on YTMD but now that I installed the app it's a hell of a lot easier to follow multiple boards..
thank you!!

I believe she’s fixed it now but she showed her vagina in I think 2 videos? She says she didn’t care and would have left it but YouTube does Image I think there’s screenshots at the beginning of this thread or in the last if you want to blind yourself.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess wants Lilia to grow up so she can have grandchildren. Lilia can be a teen mom YouTuber too. Lilia probably smells because they don't shower daily in the summer. Most people would smell if they were sweaty all day then went to bed in dirty sheets or on a naked mattress without showering.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

prettyll wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:21 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Its sickening how she's excited for puberty and filming that stuff about her kids (especially knowing friends watch). She literally can't wait for bra shopping, first period, etc.
I hope her kids rebel and refuse to be filmed when their older.

I hope so to but they already know that's how they make $ which is sad (like when her laptop was stolen and Kaden). I wouldn't doubt that behind the scenes shes telling the kids things like If you want Disney land I have to film this, or whatever she takes them to.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

What video did she say Lilia's pits smelled? Lol I didn't even know she said that

Return to “JesssFam”