ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-SuttonStranded&Afraid | KKandBabyJ | Part 56

Unread post by ckks »

STOP IT.

This is going to haunt my dreams tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Classie wrote:
UsedToCould wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:31 pm
LeybournesWife wrote: Hey Jacksonista/Keren you don’t like it don’t look

“Im A rEdDiToR” CRINGE ImageImageImage

A lot of people go on reddit, I do too, but that’s so embarrassing to post. ImageImage

How do you handle reddit if you can’t handle this? Unless you made your front page a “safe space” you see a lot of messed up stuff on there that isn’t even comparable to this site. Reddit has r/watchpeopledie r/combatfootage r/wtf r/morbidreality and sooo many more.

PS reddit has its own version of this site in a sub sooo... how about you just don’t do what you’re doing.

also keren has literally been featured more than once on reddits r/trashy LOL
That still makes me laugh every time ImageImageImageImage

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Classie wrote:Is there something about fake boobs that makes your nipples always be hard? They show in every suit she wears.
She literally looks botched! Quick, someone call Dr Dubrow! Image

Yes, some ppl get hard nipples after surgery but it usually doesn’t last longer than a year. It also depends on the nipple size.

I cannot say this enough, she REALLY fucked up by not waiting long enough after she quit breastfeeding. She should have waited at least a yr since she had THREE pregnancies back-to-back. I think there’s a reason she didn’t go to a board certified plastic surgeon and ended up getting operated on in a strip mall. No honest dr would have touched her till at least 6 months pp. At least! They also would have strongly recommended she get a lift bc it would have been more obvious.

Remember she is only 4 month post op! Her boobs are going to be down to her waist by the end of summer. Hell, they’re almost there now. ImageImageImage
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

laurenxashley wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:46 pm

Holy fuck. I'll admit I thought everyone was reaching a bit when they were saying how awful her boobs would be. Ya'll were right. It's worse than I could have ever expected. They look so heavy and they're hanging so low. I bet she has awful back back and is truly really insecure about them
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Seaworld, your sea cow is loose!
notachan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notachan »

jackson asked kern what was inside the coconut and this b said coconut juice. i just..... coconut juice.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Babbs18 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:55 pm Seaworld, your sea cow is loose!
That's an insult to manatees everywhere. It's more blobfish meets Quasimodo
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

this came up on my Facebook...that first one is SO Jackson Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 286363.jpg[/IMG]

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

notachan wrote:jackson asked kern what was inside the coconut and this b said coconut juice. i just..... coconut juice.

At least she didn’t say Fiji water ImageImage

She’s so dumb.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

notachan wrote:jackson asked kern what was inside the coconut and this b said coconut juice. i just..... coconut juice.

I wanted to react to this with a 'stay in school' GIF, but this is just common knowledge. I seriously can't anymore with her ugly fat ass
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Should have opted for a lift, I’d want my nipples around the red line. But I could be a little off since her boobs are SO SAGGY. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4458f7.jpg[/IMG]

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I have back pain just looking at the photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Gotta love it because my boobs look that uneven and I didn’t even have to pay 5 grand for that shit!

[/quote]

Her boobs looked better before the boob job. Honestly, I didnt even notice her boobs before she had them done. They were just normal boobs i guess. Now its like every picture i see of her i cannot help but be offended by them titties lol! She will for sure have them redone soon though. She has to HATE those sand bags. Reminds me of Danielle Staub from Real Housewives of New Jerseys (season 1 and 2) boobs, all square and long.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

UsedToCould wrote:Should have opted for a lift, I’d want my nipples around the red line. But I could be a little off since her boobs are SO SAGGY. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4458f7.jpg[/IMG]

Can someone talented stick boobs on to see where the should actually be? Her chest looks so long to me, my nipples start like half way down to where her breasts even starts. She needs a lift and I would 100% support that surgery. My cousins said it once and Ill say it again, pretend you have the flu Keren. Get that surgery, stay in bed for a week and pretend youre sick. No one needs to know the truth but Lord, fix them.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

"Mommy what's a rainbow?"
"Uh....a rainbow"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Keren is strAight up lying saying they’re applying sunscreen every 20/30 minutes or whatever she said. Jackson is burnt

Taurusmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Taurusmom »

LeybournesWife wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:37 am
throwawaytomorrow wrote:I just made an account to say that this forum, this entire site, is among the saddest, most pathetic and absolutely miserable places I have ever seen on the internet, and I'm a redditor. There are even people hating on 3-year old here - for god's sake, what kind of people are you? What happened to you? I hope that your mindset improves for all of you one day, and you'll move on to spending time loving yourselves and the people around you, rather than wasting your lives away hating on anyone you can in order to make yourselves feel superior (a 3-year old? Seriously?). There are better, more important things out there; this cannot be good for the mind, it's an absolute drain. Hate comes from within, and it's always self-destructive. Please, for your own sake, wake up and realize where you are.
Boo-freakin-hoo lady. Thanks for the suggestion but Id rather do whatever I want to do. I personally do not say horrible things about the children, not really my style, nor does it make me feel superior. I will openly admit that i am guilty of making some of the choices that youtube moms get hate on because, well I am not fake and pretending to be someone Im not. *cough*cough* Keren. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even yourself, so go pull your head out of Keren's perfectly Photoshop'd ass and get back to reading your gossip on reddit :)
coffeemama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coffeemama »

throwawaytomorrow wrote:I just made an account to say that this forum, this entire site, is among the saddest, most pathetic and absolutely miserable places I have ever seen on the internet, and I'm a redditor. There are even people hating on 3-year old here - for god's sake, what kind of people are you? What happened to you? I hope that your mindset improves for all of you one day, and you'll move on to spending time loving yourselves and the people around you, rather than wasting your lives away hating on anyone you can in order to make yourselves feel superior (a 3-year old? Seriously?). There are better, more important things out there; this cannot be good for the mind, it's an absolute drain. Hate comes from within, and it's always self-destructive. Please, for your own sake, wake up and realize where you are.
Feel better now?

Here’s what awaits you back home at reddit Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ec40c2.jpg[/IMG]
SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

Classie wrote:

over 1k upvotes and 100 comments lol
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 38af81.jpg[/IMG]

This is hilarious

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

A very quick edit in Photoshop so it's not too good, but that where I'd imagine them to be... possibly higher, I dunno? In gif form too, for a chuckle

edit: added a non gif version
nongif.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Amanda-L on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Amanda-L wrote:A very quick edit in Photoshop so it's not too good, but that where I'd imagine them to be. In gif form too, for a chuckle

Ok this is amazing

Return to “KKandBabyJ”