Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Scratch that about the surgery. She posted on IG about the pop up shop in Farmington Station on March 27th. She's going to be there, so there's no way she just had surgery.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

This is just what she does now. She posts only vlog related posts on the same delay as the vlog and advertisements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Well, don't I feel like crap after reading some of the comments about Bonnie's body.
Her body positivity is bullcrap, she's smug about 'shrinking out of her clothes' and also disgusting for making people believe she 'lost' the weight.
But let's remember when you're criticizing her dimples, cellulite and discoloration on her legs (which, by the way, it just looks like bad circulation), you're also criticizing everybody else reading what you wrote. Because hey, how is her cellulite different than mine?

It isn't. It's normal.
Her attitude and lies aren't. That's the only thing we should be criticizing here.
you can call me kath.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:59 am Scratch that about the surgery. She posted on IG about the pop up shop in Farmington Station on March 27th. She's going to be there, so there's no way she just had surgery.
Pop-up shops in nurseries and ice cream shops? How strange.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kathpt wrote:Well, don't I feel like crap after reading some of the comments about Bonnie's body.
Her body positivity is bullcrap, she's smug about 'shrinking out of her clothes' and also disgusting for making people believe she 'lost' the weight.
But let's remember when you're criticizing her dimples, cellulite and discoloration on her legs (which, by the way, it just looks like bad circulation), you're also criticizing everybody else reading what you wrote. Because hey, how is her cellulite different than mine?

It isn't. It's normal.
Her attitude and lies aren't. That's the only thing we should be criticizing here.
Amen.

You can criticize the smugness, without going into excessive detail about why she shouldn’t feel confident. I mean, in a perfect world, everyone should feel confident and love themselves regardless of how they look. They just don’t need to be arrogant assholes about it.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

kathpt wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:04 pm Well, don't I feel like crap after reading some of the comments about Bonnie's body.

It isn't. It's normal.
This is the best post ever. Thank you!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did anybody else cringe when Boston fell off that wall? It looked like he fell face first into the concrete. Imagine if he fell backwards? What mother lets their young children sit on a wall that high and that dangerous?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Has anybody seen the pic of her bluish claws floating around? The ring fingernail is totally crooked! LMAO
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kathpt wrote:Well, don't I feel like crap after reading some of the comments about Bonnie's body.

It isn't. It's normal.
That’s true, I apologize if anyone was offended by me saying it’s fair game. I do have a lot of those things but don’t take offence to it because it’s just matter of fact but someone else may feel bad.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Regarding the weight/cellulite/general body criticism...

I’ve spent every day this last week at our local dance festival. It’s for ages 18 and under, and there are so many beautiful dancers of all sizes. Many of them are curvy and/or have cellulite. Many of the ones that are super skinny also have more strong and muscular features due to their low body fat. These are confident and well accomplished girls (and boys) at the height of their craft. If they don’t have the perfect body, it doesn’t exist. There is something that can be said about everyone. It doesn’t mean it needs to be just because we dislike the person more.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:59 am Scratch that about the surgery. She posted on IG about the pop up shop in Farmington Station on March 27th. She's going to be there, so there's no way she just had surgery.
Because they spent tons of money buying the said shop merchandise so the said shop owners probably feel obliged, Bonnie the sweets and Ellie the plants.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

So from Joels mouth: Bonnie is depressed,angry,bitter!
Oh well not much left to say!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

endof wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:01 pm
ba1006 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:09 pm
Because they spent tons of money buying the said shop merchandise so the said shop owners probably feel obliged, Bonnie the sweets and Ellie the plants.
Come on honey, let's go get a hot fudge sundae and an over-priced Bollie robe.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Wow, I didn't realize how thin Bonnies hair has gotten, is this normal after hair extensions?
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

thenightowl wrote:Wow, I didn't realize how thin Bonnies hair has gotten, is this normal after hair extensions?
It is normal to shed a fair bit of hair from Micro beading extensions, happens to everyone.
The added stress/opioids and diet wouldn’t help her naturally thin hair either.
I wonder if she seen all the chatter about her balding patchy scalp/middle part - and wanted to remove them ASAP - or was she just over them after only 2 weeks?

I think her short cut suits her and she has a better personality without extensions.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

All I remember is in the Bibbidi boutique vlog Bonnie was having none of it when Olivia wanted to dress in the Tianna dress and persuaded her that her hair did not match! Then she grabs on to Beau wife say we wanted other dresses than the ones our kids picked when the woman corrects her and tells her it is not the case for her kid! My kid is white brown hair and had been Rupunzel Cinderella Belle as all kids around the park put on what they like or dream of! I bet Bonnie was absolutely not having it Olivia in that princess dress! You could see Olivia pretty upset in that vlog! Today parading her costumes how come she is ok with snow white who had pitch black hair? She is so transparent as was Ellie ignoring the kind staff trying to assist her in the park! She didn’t even turn to acknowledge him! Then Ruby with her racist comments and the fact they don’t interact with any person of other ethnicity says much about their despicable characters!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

So are all the hair extensions gone now? I remember just a few years ago her hair was very nice, so why has her hair changed?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Is apple mixed with tuna a thing? It sounds weird to me.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Catface2 wrote:Is apple mixed with tuna a thing? It sounds weird to me.
I have seen it, it adds a bit of sweetness to it. I think if they are cutting out mayo it makes sense. I mix mine with Dijon mustard and a touch of honey Dijon. I like it.

Also, why are they feeding their children lettuce wrap tuna sandwiches for dinner. They made tacos the other day with lettuce wraps too. I feel like if Bonnie and Joel are cutting carbs they should still buy their kids at least whole grain wraps or bread. If they were hungry before they are going to be really hungry now.

In Bonnie’s comments she has been responding that her kids eat her diet plan which I would say is not the case since they typically feed their kids then get take out for themselves.

While I do think it’s good to feed your kids nutritiously, I think that we should be ensuring that they are getting what they need.

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

The only thing worrisome about her diet is the very low sodium aspect. That’s fine for her, but active kids need some sodium. They are running around, sweating, drinking a lot. They aren’t bumps on a log like Bonnie.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”