The Fitzgeralds.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds.

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I knew she would fall to pieces when her kids finally got sick. I am not wishing illness on anyone but she is very ill prepared for life as a mom of older kids/kids that are not kept in a bubble
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I knew she would fall to pieces when her kids finally got sick. I am not wishing illness on anyone but she is very ill prepared for life as a mom of older kids/kids that are not kept in a bubble
She should have Cooper in a daycare a few times a week so he can learn and socialize. He is only home, out with his dad n mom for errands and at that gym thing that she called preschool a few times. I find she thinks she is a big shot YouTuber when in reality she's a small fish in the YT world.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So if you don't want to watch she intends to upload MWF. She says that Willa was diagnosed with low muscle tone in her shoulders and arms and blames herself for not doing tummy time as the cause. I think she is being too hard on herself. We hardly have done tummy time with 2 kids and I don't think it has any bearing on things. I think it is just how Willa was made. But it is fixable.

She sounds quite depressed
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lizpuff2006 wrote:So if you don't want to watch she intends to upload MWF. She says that Willa was diagnosed with low muscle tone in her shoulders and arms and blames herself for not doing tummy time as the cause. I think she is being too hard on herself. We hardly have done tummy time with 2 kids and I don't think it has any bearing on things. I think it is just how Willa was made. But it is fixable.

I'm thinking she has post partum depression and that's okay too because it's quite common among mothers.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:36 am
lizpuff2006 wrote:So if you don't want to watch she intends to upload MWF. She says that Willa was diagnosed with low muscle tone in her shoulders and arms and blames herself for not doing tummy time as the cause. I think she is being too hard on herself. We hardly have done tummy time with 2 kids and I don't think it has any bearing on things. I think it is just how Willa was made. But it is fixable.

I'm thinking she has post partum depression and that's okay too because it's quite common among mothers.

She had made a post on IG a while back and said that everyone thinks that new moms are either having a great time, or they are severely depressed and that you can be in between and that she was in between. But I do think she is having ppd. I hope she takes care of herself.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Toodles123 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:36 am

She had made a post on IG a while back and said that everyone thinks that new moms are either having a great time, or they are severely depressed and that you can be in between and that she was in between. But I do think she is having ppd. I hope she takes care of herself.
I think she's depressed and she regrets having two kids so close together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Why do she keep referring to the gym Cooper goes to as "Pre school or a school thing"??? It's like she is trying to make herself sound better.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:32 am Why do she keep referring to the gym Cooper goes to as "Pre school or a school thing"??? It's like she is trying to make herself sound better.

I think she is embarrassed they are not sending Cooper to real school. IDK if it is because they cannot afford it or what but Cooper is going to be at a major disadvantage when he goes to school. She doesn't show him interacting much but from what she does show he seems behind. He is not speaking much and when he does he doesn't use many words at all.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Toodles123 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:32 am Why do she keep referring to the gym Cooper goes to as "Pre school or a school thing"??? It's like she is trying to make herself sound better.

I think she is embarrassed they are not sending Cooper to real school. IDK if it is because they cannot afford it or what but Cooper is going to be at a major disadvantage when he goes to school. She doesn't show him interacting much but from what she does show he seems behind. He is not speaking much and when he does he doesn't use many words at all.
She should absolutely put him in daycare / preschool.. Then she could dedicate her time more to Willa.

sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

Sorry, I'm not an active watcher - how old is Cooper?
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sasha186 wrote:Sorry, I'm not an active watcher - how old is Cooper?
He will be 3 Sept 21'st of this year.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So everything we have talked about is in her latest videos.... Cooper going to preschool now, she shows a huge clip of him talking, and they are back on bread. I hope they keep up the dieting though. They (esp Dan) are looking better
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

How does a small channel like hers get all these freebies and sponsorships? I think she's a MLM person and gets some kind of thing out of it. She's always showing off this and that she got for free or really cheap.

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She must just beg here and there from any company she buys from. Like "hey I bought a bow from your store... I will say your store name on my yt channel if you give me a coupon code for my viewers" A lot of the etsy shops she buys from are smaller stores and I bet they would do it just to get their name out there.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lizpuff2006 wrote:She must just beg here and there from any company she buys from. Like "hey I bought a bow from your store... I will say your store name on my yt channel if you give me a coupon code for my viewers" A lot of the etsy shops she buys from are smaller stores and I bet they would do it just to get their name out there.
Sounds like she's a mlm person or pushing that scam that other vloggers do. Look at this post. It don't look right in my books.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 89118f.jpg[/IMG]

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:44 pm
lizpuff2006 wrote:She must just beg here and there from any company she buys from. Like "hey I bought a bow from your store... I will say your store name on my yt channel if you give me a coupon code for my viewers" A lot of the etsy shops she buys from are smaller stores and I bet they would do it just to get their name out there.
Sounds like she's a mlm person or pushing that scam that other vloggers do. Look at this post. It don't look right in my books.

Notice her tags.... IMPREGNANT WEREEXPECTING etc. So many many comments asking if there is a new baby. Girl please
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

I stopped following her drama for a bit but recently started checking in on her channel and instagram. Today's IG post was all WOE IS ME. She is talking about her anxiety around Willa's low muscle tone, which I understand is a legitimate concern. But she is going on about future diagnoses and wondering if right now is the only normal, so to speak, they will know. Super dramatic. Especially since Willa does not have a serious diagnosis right now nor are any of the professionals concerned she has one. This is just Lex getting carried away. BUT, she starts talking about wanting more kids in today's video and says she is ready for more! Um, how about you take care of the ones you have now and ensure they get the care and attention they need before adding another. I do believe she is partly to blame for Willa's lack of muscle tone and development when she was always propping her up on the couch or bed. I also wonder how her super high fat keto diet affected her milk and subsequently Willa. Willa put on a ton of weight quickly and is a huge baby for her age. I know it is just normal baby chub and they grow out of it but I wonder if that makes it harder for Willa to move around.

I also see the shopping and spending hasn't slowed down at all. Her current contest/giveaway is ridiculous. You have to follow 51 IG accounts to be entered. Um, no thanks.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:I stopped following her drama for a bit but recently started checking in on her channel and instagram. Today's IG post was all WOE IS ME. She is talking about her anxiety around Willa's low muscle tone, which I understand is a legitimate concern. But she is going on about future diagnoses and wondering if right now is the only normal, so to speak, they will know. Super dramatic. Especially since Willa does not have a serious diagnosis right now nor are any of the professionals concerned she has one. This is just Lex getting carried away. BUT, she starts talking about wanting more kids in today's video and says she is ready for more! Um, how about you take care of the ones you have now and ensure they get the care and attention they need before adding another. I do believe she is partly to blame for Willa's lack of muscle tone and development when she was always propping her up on the couch or bed. I also wonder how her super high fat keto diet affected her milk and subsequently Willa. Willa put on a ton of weight quickly and is a huge baby for her age. I know it is just normal baby chub and they grow out of it but I wonder if that makes it harder for Willa to move around.

I also see the shopping and spending hasn't slowed down at all. Her current contest/giveaway is ridiculous. You have to follow 51 IG accounts to be entered. Um, no thanks.
Sorry but Willa is not huge, she’s on the slightly larger side of “average”. My baby is younger than Willa, and bigger and she moves around just fine Image. I think her low muscle tone is a bit of them not doing tummy time and a bit of “just happens” kind of thing. I’m not an expert obviously, but they recommend tummy time for a reason. Yes it’s easy to get lazy with it, I did too. But I always had my baby laying on my chest, so I kinda did tummy time like that.
Lex is being super dramatic about the whole thing. I’m sure with some very minor changes and exercises, Willa will gain muscle tone, no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She put more out there on a IG comment. Said that when Willa sits, she cannot move her feet, she cannot lift her head or move her arms while on her belly, she can't roll or put weight on her arms. She was pretty defensive in the comment but I will say she does not show a lot of this in the videos. Or at least if she did I missed it. If this is true than it sounds way worse than even I thought. Not to say it can't be fixed or that it is a horrible condition but it seems to me she has not discussed all of this with the viewers. Which is why so many on her IG were posting that it didn't seem so bad. If Willa can't even roll over at 9 months there is something going on there. And it has nothing to do with her weight. I have 2 very chunky babies... one that was even bigger than Willa and both were right on milestones for all movement
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:34 am She put more out there on a IG comment. Said that when Willa sits, she cannot move her feet, she cannot lift her head or move her arms while on her belly, she can't roll or put weight on her arms. She was pretty defensive in the comment but I will say she does not show a lot of this in the videos. Or at least if she did I missed it. If this is true than it sounds way worse than even I thought. Not to say it can't be fixed or that it is a horrible condition but it seems to me she has not discussed all of this with the viewers. Which is why so many on her IG were posting that it didn't seem so bad. If Willa can't even roll over at 9 months there is something going on there. And it has nothing to do with her weight. I have 2 very chunky babies... one that was even bigger than Willa and both were right on milestones for all movement
I don't think she has previously mentioned any of that before! I went to see the comment on IG and felt it was totally rude of Lex to go off on that woman who I think only had good intentions of trying to comfort Lex. None of her followers had any idea how severe it was because Lex barely mentioned it and never went into details so people assumed it was mild. I had no idea Willa was behind on all of those things until you posted her comment. But still, if a medical professional was worried about something more serious, they would have run tests on her already because early detection and intervention are crucial. Especially if there was the possibility of a muscular dystrophy type situation, which I assume Lex is referring to when worrying about more serious causes. How old was Willa when she started to seek advice on this? I forget how long ago she mentioned it.

Return to “A-H”