Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by Ld5 »

hscheer10 wrote:
Ld5 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:06 pm I barely clicked on the video and the very beginning shows Rachelle and Justin in sweatshirts and there’s Emma in bare legs. So F’ing irresponsible!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ha. so we were right to say that her and justin were probably bundled up and emma was improperly dressed. so predictable. its not hard to put pants on her....its almost like she doesnt care because pants would hinder her "perfect" instagram style.
Yup!

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

hscheer10 wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 pm Oh my...

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk

the clickbait is disgusting. ill admit, i didnt/wont watch but ill bet this is staged for the views.
And that photo of her...

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

hscheer10 wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 pm Oh my...

the clickbait is disgusting. ill admit, i didnt/wont watch but ill bet this is staged for the views.
It was supposedly an old one from Emma. She was talking about whether it was weird she saved it, but if she saved it why was it suddenly in the garbage??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

Y’all it was an old pregnancy test from when she found out she was pregnant with Emma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

AliCat91 wrote:Funny how it’s so different everywhere.

In the UK we don’t have mailboxes. We just have a flap in our front door. Our postman/woman WALKS (!!) to each house and will drive to each territory.

There are places in America like this, too. A lot of older neighborhoods are.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

“It’s yellow because it’s old”

No Rachelle, it’s yellow because your old pee is in the test

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

This is really nit picky judgemental of me, but it bothers me so much that they buy Emma jarred baby food. Not because I have anything against jarred baby food, but because they literally have nothing else to do all day but take care of that baby and they’re so lazy they can’t even mash up some vegetables for her? I work full time while watching my baby AND I cook dinner every night as well as make something for my daughter (we do baby led weaning). It’s maybe an extra 5 minutes to do something for her. And we were given a baby food maker that steams and purées food all in one. We haven’t used it, because we don’t do purées, but I’m mentioning it because that would make it suuuuper easy for Rachelle. I feel like they just do everything half assed all the time.

Oh, and I swear I always see a blue line on that baby’s diaper. Do they never change her? Put the camera down, your baby needs attending to.

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

He Found A Pregnancy Test In The Trash: Recap
  • The vlog starts out with Emma and Rachelle. Rachelle asks, "Is seven months old when babies really start to get clingy to Mom?" She notices that Emma has recently been clingy, and says that if Justin is holding her, Emma starts to cry and will try to get Rachelle's attention.
  • They got a package in the mail from Once Upon a Farm, and Rachelle mentions hearing about the company when she went on Ellen, acknowledging that she received a voucher for the company as a gift from the show. Emma received at least a dozen fruit/vegetable pouches from Once Upon a Farm.
  • Emma tries one of the pouches, and Rachelle eats a salad, which actually looked pretty good.
  • Cut to Justin, Rachelle, and Beau in their room. Emma is taking a nap. Justin says that he wants to show us what he found yesterday. He was taking out the trash when he found a pregnancy test in the garbage.
  • The pregnancy test was taken while Rachelle was pregnant with Emma. It's not a new test; it's an old one that Rachelle kept.
  • Justin didn't know that Rachelle kept it and asks if people keep old pregnancy tests.
  • Rachelle asks if Justin was excited by the prospect of Rachelle being pregnant, but Justin says that he wouldn't say that he was excited, "just confused." He was "in a weird mind space" because he was confused about who took the test.
  • Shocking news: Rachelle goes shopping.
  • Rachelle goes to H&M, talks about the cute girl clothes, and mentions the cute boys clothes and says that she hopes she has a boy one day.
  • Rachelle comes back home, and she says, "We just practiced this. I'm gonna see if she'll do it while it's on camera." and then Rachelle pretends to leave, she waves to Emma and tells her goodbye, which makes Emma start to cry. Rachelle says it's the cutest thing she's ever seen, but Justin says it's so sad.
  • They go to the store — again, but this time to buy groceries.
  • Honestly, the grocery bit was boring. They couldn't agree on which variety chips to buy, Justin couldn't decide if he wanted to get Cheeze-Its. Basically, it was a huge yawn fest.
  • After they're done shopping, they put the camera down on the ground and ran past the camera with Emma in the cart, making "cute" faces and sounds FOUR TIMES. It was totally cringey, and if I were driving that parking lot, I would be annoyed.
tldr; Justin did find a pregnancy test in the garbage, though it was a pregnancy test taken when Rachelle was pregnant with Emma. they knew their audience would think it's a recently taken pregnancy test, so I can see why some people would say that it is a clickbait title. Their vlog was the same as always. They're so boring. I did not like that Rachelle pretended to leave to see if Emma would cry. Also, Rachelle, maybe Emma is clingy because you don't let her around anyone else. You keep Emma all to yourself and you're surprised that she's acting clingy towards you?
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

They haven't used the voucher from the Ellen show because Emma JUST started solids. Sure Rash...2 months ago. Just be honest and admit that you can't be bothered to use the voucher. Buwhen it comes to your doorstep and you don't have to do anything besides pick up the camera you'll put it in the vlog.

And put a bib on that child!

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

cupcakezzzzz wrote:I don't want to sound rude but I think this has something to do with getting married early.

Neither of them went to proper college and now they're seeing friends (that did go to college) buying houses and making large investments into their family.

Neither of them placed any long term roots (hard work and investment in their future) yet they want to live as if they worked hard.

They chose this mediocre life.
No, I totally agree, there’s nothing wrong with marrying young and having babies young, but as someone who got a bachelors, and I am getting another one, and I’m postponing my wedding to save for a house, I can’t stand how ignorant she is.

They’re both unemployed and expect YouTube to provide for them, yet they are surprised it’s hard to save for a house? It’s called sacrifice. Sure, not having fun in your early twenties isn’t ideal, but if you want a nice house and a comfy life down the road, you can’t be blowing money at target on home decor and buying ugly baby clothes that cost $$$$

Even if they had gotten married at the same time, waiting 3 or more years to have kids would have given them time to save and be comfortable. Or not getting a 3k dog that requires food and vet care (as if they ever take him to the vet). Or not being a distracted driver and wrecking her car. Or keeping their JOBS instead of relying on their already mediocre YT following.

She’s an idiot. They both are.

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Finally, she tells the truth about herself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

The dark is not just under her eyes anymore, it's over her eyes too.
She looks so bad. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 638083.jpg[/IMG]

jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

aniraKKarina wrote:The dark is not just under her eyes anymore, it's over her eyes too.

eMma sLEepS 12 hRs a NiGhT!!!

hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

Celia wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:37 pm This is really nit picky judgemental of me, but it bothers me so much that they buy Emma jarred baby food. Not because I have anything against jarred baby food, but because they literally have nothing else to do all day but take care of that baby and they’re so lazy they can’t even mash up some vegetables for her? I work full time while watching my baby AND I cook dinner every night as well as make something for my daughter (we do baby led weaning). It’s maybe an extra 5 minutes to do something for her. And we were given a baby food maker that steams and purées food all in one. We haven’t used it, because we don’t do purées, but I’m mentioning it because that would make it suuuuper easy for Rachelle. I feel like they just do everything half assed all the time.

Oh, and I swear I always see a blue line on that baby’s diaper. Do they never change her? Put the camera down, your baby needs attending to.

while i hate to defend rash, my baby pees literally right after changing his diaper. if i changed him every time that happened then id be changing diapers all day! we definitely don't let him go more than a couple hours without a diaper change though.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... ec9b46.jpg[/IMG]

I... I don’t get it. She has to be trolling us, right ..?
How in the world does she think she looks good in these thumbnails?! She looks so SO STUPID oh my gawwd

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

jenneroni wrote:
aniraKKarina wrote:The dark is not just under her eyes anymore, it's over her eyes too.

eMma sLEepS 12 hRs a NiGhT!!!

Emma probably does sleep, but Rachelle stays up all night reading here, deleting comments, blocking people and staring at Emma on the baby monitor

Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiemonster24 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5a4d79.jpg[/IMG]

This thumbnail really annoys me too. It’s most likely her dumb presets, but it makes her hair look “red” like Emma’s “red” edited hair

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Cookiemonster24 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5a4d79.jpg[/IMG]

This thumbnail really annoys me too. It’s most likely her dumb presets, but it makes her hair look “red” like Emma’s “red” edited hair

She thinks she is being soooooooo adorable in that picture!!! ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Cookiemonster24 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5a4d79.jpg[/IMG]

I haven’t looked at her spring haul... but... that’s what she considers Spring? Sweatshirts and long sleeved shirts in Southern California? Where the hell were those clothes the other day when it was 60 degrees and Emma had nothing covering her legs? Why do her parents get to dress warm but she can’t?

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

The filter makes the bags under her eyes look even bigger

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”