Haleigh Everts

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by ughpleasee »

ellarichards34 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:19 am Okay well just because Haleigh’s irrelevant to you guys doesn’t mean she’s irrelevant to all of her followers, she gained back around 400 when she made her account public in the first 5 mins, so that doesn’t make her an irrelevant person, just irrelevant in your minds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetheart, she got 400 followers back in 5 minutes because people had requested to follow her. If she had had 500 requests, she would've gotten 500 followers. Don't be ridiculous.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

Hi guys! I missed you. I looked her up on Insta. Her baby is super cute. And I saw she’s struggling with her weight again...I mean she’s skinny and looks great. But I bet CJ already told her that she should go to the gym
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Blossom76 »

I feel sorry for her, in one of her IG stories she said she had a bad prolapse from giving birth, I can't see CJ being too understanding about that either, considering the torch up her vagina incident after her last birth to make sure everything was suitable for him to have sex with. She does a lot of IG lives lately, saying she feels like 'hanging out with her friends'. She needs some real friends, and so do her children.
kikiluvsu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kikiluvsu »

She needs a nose job.
tackybroad15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tackybroad15 »

I honestly don't care that Haleigh's mormon, she could believe that the earth is flat for all I care. Some people just like having structure in their lives that religion provides them. HOWEVER, not vaccinating her children is by far the worst atrocity that she's ever committed. She's not only hurting her own children, but the children in her community who can't be vaccinated due to autoimmune diseases. Absolutely selfish and ignorant beyond words. Why would God send vaccines to this earth if he didn't want us to use them, Haleigh? The devil sent them? Weird, the devil doesn't usually create things that improve and save lives.
tackybroad15
Amateur
Amateur

I honestly don't care that Haleigh's mormon, she could believe that the earth is flat for all I care. Some people just like having structure in their lives that religion provides them. HOWEVER, not vaccinating her children is by far the worst atrocity that she's ever committed. She's not only hurting her own children, but the children in her community who can't be vaccinated due to autoimmune diseases. Absolutely selfish and ignorant beyond words. Why would God send vaccines to this earth if he didn't want us to use them, Haleigh? The devil sent them? Weird, the devil doesn't usually create things that improve and save lives. :|
tackybroad15
Amateur
Amateur

I honestly don't care that Haleigh's mormon, she could believe that the earth is flat for all I care. Some people just like having structure in their lives that religion provides them. HOWEVER, not vaccinating her children is by far the worst atrocity that she's ever committed. She's not only hurting her own children, but the children in her community who can't be vaccinated due to autoimmune diseases. Absolutely selfish and ignorant beyond words. Why would God send vaccines to this earth if he didn't want us to use them, Haleigh? The devil sent them? Weird, the devil doesn't usually create things that improve and save lives. :|
tackybroad15
Amateur
Amateur

user488 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:02 pm She says she doesn’t use sunscreen because it’s “damaging” but she fake tans and leaves her makeup on overnight...

does she just choose to live in opposite world?
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

She just said on her insta stories that she’s coming back to YouTube.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ByeRose wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 pm She just said on her insta stories that she’s coming back to YouTube.
I saw that, it will be interesting to see how she handles it. Hopefully she's grown up a bit and gotten a thicker skin - or it might be another melt down on youtube :D
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

I saw her organic grocery haul on Instagram. I’ll admit that I’m no expert on organic food and I think that with many items buying organic is just waste of money. It seems like she’s obsessed with her organic food.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

I buy organic grains and the dirty dozen BUT I also grow my own veggies and herbs in my backyard AND I don't have two young children and a husband who's studying and racking up a bunch of student debt while taking money from the government because I don't want to work and would rather sit on my arse and make babies I can't afford! My husband does quite well for himself, so I can afford to not work and put what I like in my shopping basket. Haleigh can't, and the American tax payers are funding her organic food hauls. Its insulting.

They can't afford to eat the way they do, she made a comment that in the past 5 months she would have made $1000 from youtube income if she hadn't quit and how nice that money would have been. If $1000 over 5 months makes a difference to your life - you can't afford to be buying all that organic food!

They also eat pasta or rice for dinner ALL the time, and shun foods like potatoes, claiming they are too high on the GI scale, yet its ok for her to cook muffins with sugar or put brown sugar in her pasta dishes.

She bases her food habits on CJ's rather extreme version of the Word of Wisdom. Eating pasta every fucking night is not a healthy balanced diet. She's a friggin idiot!
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

I’m pretty sure her $1000 (she’ll pay taxes on it, right) would go to something unimportant. She wouldn’t even think about saving that money. CJ will graduate and make $$$, so yeah...
And I agree. You can eat organic, but you should be able to afford it. If you can’t afford it, go to work. She can work. Don’t make excuses because of your religion. Being a SAHM is a privilege.
And based on the haul she showed us on instagram, she probably easily spent $200 right after she got her food stamps. I seriously don’t know why she doesn’t shop weekly, so she doesn’t have to starve ten days before she gets more stamps. She needs to look into budgeting.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ByeRose wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:48 am I’m pretty sure her $1000 (she’ll pay taxes on it, right) would go to something unimportant. She wouldn’t even think about saving that money. CJ will graduate and make $$$, so yeah...
And I agree. You can eat organic, but you should be able to afford it. If you can’t afford it, go to work. She can work. Don’t make excuses because of your religion. Being a SAHM is a privilege.
And based on the haul she showed us on instagram, she probably easily spent $200 right after she got her food stamps. I seriously don’t know why she doesn’t shop weekly, so she doesn’t have to starve ten days before she gets more stamps. She needs to look into budgeting.
I hope she gets a nasty tax bill if she isn't paying tax on it. And you're 100% right, she would totally spend it on something unnecessary like make-up or more really bad hair extensions!

Being a SAHM is a privilege, one CJ can't afford, if you qualify for food stamps then you should be working if you are able, and she is able. Plus she hasn't learnt a thing by being a SAHM, I learnt so much about family budgeting, how to save money on expenses, I used to make my own bread, even with her expensive organic flour it would save her money, its not hard, and she has ALL day. I think she's a spoilt brat who is deluded about her place in the socio-economic ladder. And I still use most of the tricks I learnt to save money now. She is so wasteful with her spending, my husband works hard so I don't have to, I'm not going to be disrespectful by wasting it. Its terrible that they run out of food 10 days before more food stamps come in, what an idiot, she has children to feed. Better to have non-organic food than no food at all.

She was raving on about how they went to speak to someone about getting a pre-qualified for a mortgage, which is just stupid, they can't tell you anything concrete until you have an actual income, but apparently she is starting house hunting in a couple of months. I think she is in for a very rude surprise when CJ does start working. He wont make as much as she thinks he will. They will be paying off student loans, have a mortgage for some crap hole which wont be as nice as her apartment, have actual real bills that go with a mortgage, and if something brakes you have to pay to fix it yourself. Plus no more food stamps or government assistance. Maybe she'll get a bloody job then.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

user488 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 pm
Blossom76 wrote:I buy organic grains and the dirty dozen BUT I also grow my own veggies and herbs in my backyard AND I don't have two young children and a husband who's studying and racking up a bunch of student debt while taking money from the government because I don't want to work and would rather sit on my arse and make babies I can't afford! My husband does quite well for himself, so I can afford to not work and put what I like in my shopping basket. Haleigh can't, and the American tax payers are funding her organic food hauls. Its insulting.

They can't afford to eat the way they do, she made a comment that in the past 5 months she would have made $1000 from youtube income if she hadn't quit and how nice that money would have been. If $1000 over 5 months makes a difference to your life - you can't afford to be buying all that organic food!

They also eat pasta or rice for dinner ALL the time, and shun foods like potatoes, claiming they are too high on the GI scale, yet its ok for her to cook muffins with sugar or put brown sugar in her pasta dishes.

She bases her food habits on CJ's rather extreme version of the Word of Wisdom. Eating pasta every fucking night is not a healthy balanced diet. She's a friggin idiot!
If $1000 dollars over 5 months make a difference in your life she definitely also can’t afford to have these babies that cost up to $20,000 dollars a year to raise

She thinks God is telling her to have babies she can't afford, its so messed up.

She has a 'I'm back' youtube video up, about nothing :D
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

user488 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:01 pm Just found Haleigh and her family’s most likely home in Arizona!

LOL you're so savage! I love it :tu:
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

user488 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:32 pm The way she talked about gay marriage in one of her lives... most civilized Mormons would say “we believe god intends marriage to be between a man and a woman, it’s fine if you don’t agree with us” or “you’re not a Mormon, so you don’t have to agree with us”
But Haleigh said “I don’t feel comfortable making a video on what Mormons think about gay people, but if you are gay and want to marry someone of the same gender, I think that is WRONG and A TERRIBLE CHOICE!!!!! I have never known another Mormon to be that disrespectful. AND TO SAY THAT ON THE INTERNET, in front of thousands of people because chances are she saved that live??? And then she gets mad when we gossip about it and have a negative opinion. Are we really the problem here?

I think she could have easily avoided this forum ever being made. Just don’t make dumb choices and say stupid insulting things and well fuck off

Wow....what would they do if their child was gay? She said that she hopes that her children will remember her baptism covenants. Jeeezeee, you can’t put so much pressure on a child, who got baptized because church friends did it. Young kids don’t get what it means.

They won’t ever get out of debt if they aren’t smart financially. Graduating doesn’t guarantee them anything. In fact they should live modestly for the next 1-2 years and then go from there
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

user488 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:00 pm
ByeRose wrote:
user488 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:32 pm The way she talked about gay marriage in one of her lives... most civilized Mormons would say “we believe god intends marriage to be between a man and a woman, it’s fine if you don’t agree with us” or “you’re not a Mormon, so you don’t have to agree with us”
But Haleigh said “I don’t feel comfortable making a video on what Mormons think about gay people, but if you are gay and want to marry someone of the same gender, I think that is WRONG and A TERRIBLE CHOICE!!!!! I have never known another Mormon to be that disrespectful. AND TO SAY THAT ON THE INTERNET, in front of thousands of people because chances are she saved that live??? And then she gets mad when we gossip about it and have a negative opinion. Are we really the problem here?

I think she could have easily avoided this forum ever being made. Just don’t make dumb choices and say stupid insulting things and well fuck off

Wow....what would they do if their child was gay? She said that she hopes that her children will remember her baptism covenants. Jeeezeee, you can’t put so much pressure on a child, who got baptized because church friends did it. Young kids don’t get what it means.

They won’t ever get out of debt if they aren’t smart financially. Graduating doesn’t guarantee them anything. In fact they should live modestly for the next 1-2 years and then go from there
She said she won’t allow them to act on their feelings or stop going to church until they’re 18.
She said in her live stream, to translate what she said to not be sugar coated, that she wants her kids to be homeschooled because she wants them to already have their beliefs strongly imprinted in them (completely brainwashed into her belief system), and not know anything else besides their Mormon family and the Mormon ways. So when they do end up going to a public school/face the outside world, they’re too brainwashed to allow the other people in their lives that aren’t Mormon to make them question their faith in Haleigh’s belief system which her kids have to follow for them to be accepted into her family.

And she will accomplish the exact oposite. I feel so bad for her kids.
I just watched her “I’m back video”....let’s just say that I have no doubt she’s in for more Criticism
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

It'll be interesting to see how long she lasts this time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

I can’t believe that she’s driving and making insta stories again!!! She was in car accident!! Does she want to crash again?

Return to “Haleigh Everts”