8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Namm wrote:
Joyce1991 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:25 pm
Namm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:15 pm I would suggest the ones that made me realize that she's F up,
    The first time a saw her make them sleep on the cold disgusting bathroom floor for being sick. Never seen that anywhere in my life
      The one when she blamed Shari for a missing hair brush.
        Embarrassing Julie to the viewers and calling mother Griffith gossiping about how Julie lost two rings that Evie had taken.
          The one where she slapped Shari pretending it was a unintentionally because Shari either done the same or won in a family game
            When Julie was terrified to ask her mother if she could bring her teddybear to a trip, it was weird
              But the most famous that made me resent her is when she had her mother dearest moment with Julie. The camera just went off when Julie didn't give her the correct answer, it was scary. She went from 0 >100 in a second. From a loving, caring mother to miss evil.
              What? What vlog is the one when she turns the camera off on Julie?? I need to see this. She’s nuts.
              Sorry I don't remember the title of the vlog. But everybody was happy enjoying themselves and Ruby playing housewife ask Julie if her cooking looks delicious and Julie answers no like a child. Ruby's face changes and the vlog ends. It was just the way she switched that made me uncomfortable and I didn't even notice it until someone in the comment section pointed it out. I don't even think that Ruby realized that she had left that in the vlog.
              I think we talked about it here. I can see if I can find the comments. The date of the comments will help us find the vlog...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

endof
              Gossiper
              Gossiper
              Has thanked: 0
              Been thanked: 0

Unread post by endof »

Namm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:23 pm
              endof wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:01 pm All the sisters have that one child they are horrible to,for Bonnie it’s Boston, Ruby it’s Julie!
              Only after being called out by viewers for her horrible behavior towards Julie did she start to pretend to pay any attention to her! There is a vlog where she even says grandma told her pick up the child and put it in clean clothes! Julie probably was whining because of neglect,no surprise she had a helmet head,no surprise to this day she is bullied by her siblings who follow mom’s cue just the other day Eve said to her you were scary! She has a very mean monster personality,youtube success meant she needed to do damage control so as not to be exposed! So she started this rubbish about how she has grown!
              Joel and Jared are definitely controlled and manipulated well with pretend constant sickness and weak constitution crap, Kevin is smart enough not to feed into that attention seeking rubbish!
              Yes, I think that she had him wrapped around her finger in the beginning but it's not working anymore. He's a grown man but she is stuck in some ways. He sees through the bullshit now but I don't think that it means that they don't like eachother. I just think that they're comfortable enough to be themselves and not fake it for the cameras. They have a weird dynamic but it works for them.
              I don't understand vloggers who have the need to show their love in front of the camera and all these fake surprise reactions, doesn't seem genuine.

Agreed! Both have said though in a vlog that there is no romance or love between them than that of mutual respect! You could see in that vlog Kevin was adamant whereas though Ruby agreed you could see she hoped otherwise!
              Also her over the top reactions when he gives her a gift shows how terribly desperate she is for any attention!
              I think he loves the fact that he can do as he pleases and she do her duty as a good wife for sure but he is definitely way above her brain power which must be very tiring to live with!
              Swiss Miss
              Gossiper
              Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

endof wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:23 am
              endof wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:01 pm All the sisters have that one child they are horrible to,for Bonnie it’s Boston, Ruby it’s Julie!
              Only after being called out by viewers for her horrible behavior towards Julie did she start to pretend to pay any attention to her! There is a vlog where she even says grandma told her pick up the child and put it in clean clothes! Julie probably was whining because of neglect,no surprise she had a helmet head,no surprise to this day she is bullied by her siblings who follow mom’s cue just the other day Eve said to her you were scary! She has a very mean monster personality,youtube success meant she needed to do damage control so as not to be exposed! So she started this rubbish about how she has grown!
              Joel and Jared are definitely controlled and manipulated well with pretend constant sickness and weak constitution crap, Kevin is smart enough not to feed into that attention seeking rubbish!
              Yes, I think that she had him wrapped around her finger in the beginning but it's not working anymore. He's a grown man but she is stuck in some ways. He sees through the bullshit now but I don't think that it means that they don't like eachother. I just think that they're comfortable enough to be themselves and not fake it for the cameras. They have a weird dynamic but it works for them.
              I don't understand vloggers who have the need to show their love in front of the camera and all these fake surprise reactions, doesn't seem genuine.

Agreed! Both have said though in a vlog that there is no romance or love between them than that of mutual respect! You could see in that vlog Kevin was adamant whereas though Ruby agreed you could see she hoped otherwise!
              Also her over the top reactions when he gives her a gift shows how terribly desperate she is for any attention!
              I think he loves the fact that he can do as he pleases and she do her duty as a good wife for sure but he is definitely way above her brain power which must be very tiring to live with!

I think that any married couple that feels the need to publicly display hugs and kisses that are OTT are actually the ones who have less love in their marriage and they feel they need to over compensate or prove to the world that they are in love. Those who are in genuine happy loving relationships are more relaxed around each other and don’t need to prove to anyone that their marriage is loving and happy
              Catface2
              True Gossiper
              True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

How does one go through life being so incredibly dumb? Ruby can’t get anywhere on time, gets lost, forgets basic shit, has zero common sense, absolutely no sign of intelligence...I just don’t understand. WTAF? On another note..does anyone else notice the huge white spots on HRH Shari’s teeth? Guess what can cause them...here’s a few things, different meds, too much fluoride,smoking, oh ya and NUTRITIONAL DEFICITS! Bingo!! That would be my guess. Those kids get no real nutritional needs met. Makes me so mad! Did you see Russell when he finally got a burrito the other day...acted like it was nectar from the Gods.. Ruby is an empty headed, mean as a snake, narcissistic, controlling bitch!
              endof
              Gossiper
              Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Swiss Miss wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:22 am
              endof wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:23 am

I think that any married couple that feels the need to publicly display hugs and kisses that are OTT are actually the ones who have less love in their marriage and they feel they need to over compensate or prove to the world that they are in love. Those who are in genuine happy loving relationships are more relaxed around each other and don’t need to prove to anyone that their marriage is loving and happy
              Also agreed my hubby and I are very much like this, mostly also because he is embarrassed to do much in public! But he is definitely not passive aggressive like Ruby called Kevin and he certainly does not ignore his home and child! But then again I have absolutely nothing in common with Ruby I find her psycho,needy, controlling, spaced out, and as dumb as the come so yeah, poor phd professor! They have after all admitted like I said they don’t do the love romance thing! Is Kevin comfortable with all else she provides, for sure! But that is not living that is existing, noone should go through life not experiencing passion! All the sisters display the same traits minus Julie don’t know much about her!
              endof
              Gossiper
              Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

She said she absolutely hates fresh green salads! What else is there left to say about the children’s nutrition then?
              Catface2
              True Gossiper
              True Gossiper

endof wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:38 am She said she absolutely hates fresh green salads! What else is there left to say about the children’s nutrition then?
              Who hates salads? Shari? If so...there are other ways to eat proper, well balanced meals. Ruby is to blame for not feeding them correctly. She’s a waste of space. Her own kids can’t stand her. I still will never forget the Hawaii vlogs and watching all the kids so excited to go to the restaurants/ food carts and to actually eat! That was so telling.
              Lolislol26
              True Gossiper
              True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Catface2 wrote:How does one go through life being so incredibly dumb? Ruby can’t get anywhere on time, gets lost, forgets basic shit, has zero common sense, absolutely no sign of intelligence...I just don’t understand. WTAF? On another note..does anyone else notice the huge white spots on HRH Shari’s teeth? Guess what can cause them...here’s a few things, different meds, too much fluoride,smoking, oh ya and NUTRITIONAL DEFICITS! Bingo!! That would be my guess. Those kids get no real nutritional needs met. Makes me so mad! Did you see Russell when he finally got a burrito the other day...acted like it was nectar from the Gods.. Ruby is an empty headed, mean as a snake, narcissistic, controlling bitch!

The marks on Shari’s teeth are due to a lot of antibiotics as a kid. Shari has mentioned it a couple times before.
              Catface2
              True Gossiper
              True Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:37 am
              Catface2 wrote:How does one go through life being so incredibly dumb? Ruby can’t get anywhere on time, gets lost, forgets basic shit, has zero common sense, absolutely no sign of intelligence...I just don’t understand. WTAF? On another note..does anyone else notice the huge white spots on HRH Shari’s teeth? Guess what can cause them...here’s a few things, different meds, too much fluoride,smoking, oh ya and NUTRITIONAL DEFICITS! Bingo!! That would be my guess. Those kids get no real nutritional needs met. Makes me so mad! Did you see Russell when he finally got a burrito the other day...acted like it was nectar from the Gods.. Ruby is an empty headed, mean as a snake, narcissistic, controlling bitch!

The marks on Shari’s teeth are due to a lot of antibiotics as a kid. Shari has mentioned it a couple times before.
              That sucks..my kid was on mass antibiotics his entire childhood and didn’t get them. I wonder if she can fix it. Still needs to chew with her mouth closed though.. ugh
              QueenZenobia240
              Amateur
              Amateur

Unread post by QueenZenobia240 »

Does anyone know which video Ruby forces one of the kids to lay on the bathroom floor because they're sick?
              Catface2
              True Gossiper
              True Gossiper

QueenZenobia240 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:18 pm Does anyone know which video Ruby forces one of the kids to lay on the bathroom floor because they're sick?
              Check the thumbnails with abbey being sick
              sheltiefan
              Extreme Gossiper
              Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:26 pm
              QueenZenobia240 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:18 pm Does anyone know which video Ruby forces one of the kids to lay on the bathroom floor because they're sick?
              One that I seen when checking through old ones is entitled "Quarantine the sick" Russell was the one put in the floor. It was from about 4 years ago.

Oh I am now watching the vlog about Julie and the ring.
              Catface2
              True Gossiper
              True Gossiper

Catface2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:26 pm
              There’s one on Shari’s promposal answer video
              endof
              Gossiper
              Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:52 am
              endof wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:38 am She said she absolutely hates fresh green salads! What else is there left to say about the children’s nutrition then?
              Who hates salads? Shari? If so...there are other ways to eat proper, well balanced meals. Ruby is to blame for not feeding them correctly. She’s a waste of space. Her own kids can’t stand her. I still will never forget the Hawaii vlogs and watching all the kids so excited to go to the restaurants/ food carts and to actually eat! That was so telling.
              Ruby she said in a vlog recently she absolutely hates fresh greens and salad! Horrible woman just because she doesn’t like it noone gets it!
              Catface2
              True Gossiper
              True Gossiper

Eww I just saw on an old video there was a swastica (sp) on their desk...maybe a book in the scene where Shari is looking on the computer then the scene is cut and it’s gone. It’s about right before the 1 min mark. The video is called Update with Julie
              endof
              Gossiper
              Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:52 am
              Remembered it! vlog:Suspended from school!
              lip
              Talker
              Talker

Unread post by lip »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:49 pm Eww I just saw on an old video there was a swastica (sp) on their desk...maybe a book in the scene where Shari is looking on the computer then the scene is cut and it’s gone. It’s about right before the 1 min mark. The video is called Update with Julie
              That was a just a history book, Shari mentioned said book a few times, as for some time she had interests in the history of WWII.
              endof
              Gossiper
              Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Catface2 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:49 pm Eww I just saw on an old video there was a swastica (sp) on their desk...maybe a book in the scene where Shari is looking on the computer then the scene is cut and it’s gone. It’s about right before the 1 min mark. The video is called Update with Julie
              There was an earlier vlog where she held up the book with a giant swastica and told us she loves reading it! Kevin is of German decent who knows!?
              endof
              Gossiper
              Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

lip wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:56 pm
              That was a just a history book, Shari mentioned said book a few times, as for some time she had interests in the history of WWII.
              I really doubt any WWII history books would have a giant swastica on them that would be highly insensitive, the book was probably on nazi Germany
              endof
              Gossiper
              Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Remembered the vlog with the swastica too:back to school new study space I zoomed in I think the book is called “The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich” ,
              will go research it!

Return to “8 Passengers”