8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by endof »

Reading up a bit on the nazi book I am thinking Shari was as is too young to be reading that level of information about the nazis!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

What vlog was the one where Ruby slaps Shari? I don't remember that one!
QueenZenobia240
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenZenobia240 »

Okay, I have no words for the kids laying down on the bathroom floor when they're sick. Just...WTF?

I wonder if Ruby's parents did that to her? It's so unusual.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

QueenZenobia240 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:59 pm Okay, I have no words for the kids laying down on the bathroom floor when they're sick. Just...WTF?

Did you see the one that Eve told Ruby she peed the bed, so she was sent to sleep on the bathroom floor? That may or may not have been the same vlog where Abby's muscles were so sore she couldn't sleep.....guess where she was sent?
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

1. Why get Abby a new phone? She doesn’t care to have one?
2. Why doesn’t Ruby add Sherri with Chad and Abby having cell phone?? She’s not adult
3. If Kevin knew Abby didn’t put the cell phone in rice why didn’t he correct her. Instead he let her put it in noodles.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:03 pm
QueenZenobia240 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:59 pm Okay, I have no words for the kids laying down on the bathroom floor when they're sick. Just...WTF?

Did you see the one that Eve told Ruby she peed the bed, so she was sent to sleep on the bathroom floor? That may or may not have been the same vlog where Abby's muscles were so sore she couldn't sleep.....guess where she was sent?
And in that vlog Rubella didn’t even get up to check if the child needed dry underwear or dry clothing she just told her 5 yearold to go lie on a cold bathroom floor with a flimsy blanket. The mom powerfulness of the gas station author never ceases to amaze!
Bonnie also to a feverish Boston to lie on the floor by her bed! Lovely moms keepers!
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

endof wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:36 pm Reading up a bit on the nazi book I am thinking Shari was as is too young to be reading that level of information about the nazis!
I disagree, protecting the innocence of young kids has it's place, but a teenager reading up on history is a good thing, especially when it comes from an honest interest from said teen.

Anyway, I just watched the "broke my first phone..." vlog:
How self-aware is Ruby? The way she posted her ditz moments one after another. Dirt spot on the jumper but was wearing it anyway, then she missed Mindys lecture, and after that she missed Shari running. - This woman is a mess.

I'm pretty sure Abby tried to kill her flip phone deliberately, just so she could get a modern one. - And she may even going to succeed...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:
QueenZenobia240 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:18 pm Does anyone know which video Ruby forces one of the kids to lay on the bathroom floor because they're sick?
Check the thumbnails with abbey being sick
There's definitely more than one.

I can't imagine not only making my sick child lie on a germy bathroom floor when she was sick, but filming her too? So not ok.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

endof wrote:Reading up a bit on the nazi book I am thinking Shari was as is too young to be reading that level of information about the nazis!
Actually with her level of naiveté, and lack of awareness of the world around her, at 16 (especially if Ruby thinks she's going to be popping out babies in a few years), she is plenty old enough. Her maturity level is definitely lacking, but maybe getting an understanding of how the Nazis came to power and ultimately lost it is a good thing. We studied US history in the 10th grade, and that definitely included studying WWII and the Nazis.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Anyone know the name of the company supposedly publishing Ruby’s book?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:Anyone know the name of the company supposedly publishing Ruby’s book?

I would be willing to bet she is self publishing and using the same company that published their cookbook. Or the one that published Jared's WAY overpriced children's book about Penny. $23.99 on Amazon. For a children's book. Please.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:04 pm
Catface2 wrote:
QueenZenobia240 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:18 pm Does anyone know which video Ruby forces one of the kids to lay on the bathroom floor because they're sick?
Check the thumbnails with abbey being sick
There's definitely more than one.

I can't imagine not only making my sick child lie on a germy bathroom floor when she was sick, but filming her too? So not ok.

What's the purpose of that? Why not just put a bucket or something next to the bed in case she's sick during the night? Don't people want to use the bathroom during the night there? How strange and not to mention so gross.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

lip wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:36 pm
endof wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:36 pm Reading up a bit on the nazi book I am thinking Shari was as is too young to be reading that level of information about the nazis!
I disagree, protecting the innocence of young kids has it's place, but a teenager reading up on history is a good thing, especially when it comes from an honest interest from said teen.

Anyway, I just watched the "broke my first phone..." vlog:
How self-aware is Ruby? The way she posted her ditz moments one after another. Dirt spot on the jumper but was wearing it anyway, then she missed Mindys lecture, and after that she missed Shari running. - This woman is a mess.

I'm pretty sure Abby tried to kill her flip phone deliberately, just so she could get a modern one. - And she may even going to succeed...
I also thought this. I’m also surprised that they are going to get her another one. If it were Chad that dropped the phone in the toilet he wouldn’t be getting another.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

endof wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:23 am
Namm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:23 pm
endof wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:01 pm All the sisters have that one child they are horrible to,for Bonnie it’s Boston, Ruby it’s Julie!
Only after being called out by viewers for her horrible behavior towards Julie did she start to pretend to pay any attention to her! There is a vlog where she even says grandma told her pick up the child and put it in clean clothes! Julie probably was whining because of neglect,no surprise she had a helmet head,no surprise to this day she is bullied by her siblings who follow mom’s cue just the other day Eve said to her you were scary! She has a very mean monster personality,youtube success meant she needed to do damage control so as not to be exposed! So she started this rubbish about how she has grown!
Joel and Jared are definitely controlled and manipulated well with pretend constant sickness and weak constitution crap, Kevin is smart enough not to feed into that attention seeking rubbish!
Yes, I think that she had him wrapped around her finger in the beginning but it's not working anymore. He's a grown man but she is stuck in some ways. He sees through the bullshit now but I don't think that it means that they don't like eachother. I just think that they're comfortable enough to be themselves and not fake it for the cameras. They have a weird dynamic but it works for them.
I don't understand vloggers who have the need to show their love in front of the camera and all these fake surprise reactions, doesn't seem genuine.

Agreed! Both have said though in a vlog that there is no romance or love between them than that of mutual respect! You could see in that vlog Kevin was adamant whereas though Ruby agreed you could see she hoped otherwise!
Also her over the top reactions when he gives her a gift shows how terribly desperate she is for any attention!
I think he loves the fact that he can do as he pleases and she do her duty as a good wife for sure but he is definitely way above her brain power which must be very tiring to live with!
They really said there is no romance or love between them? That's incredibly sad.
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Ugh, so one of her most recent videos shows Julie itching her privates. It's during the part where the thumbnail and title were taken from. How do you miss that???? Ruby pisses me off. She could have at least blurred it. I'm seriously surprised no one else has commented on seeing it. Way to protect your child from creeps Ruby.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

ba1006 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:27 pm
endof wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:23 am
Namm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Yes, I think that she had him wrapped around her finger in the beginning but it's not working anymore. He's a grown man but she is stuck in some ways. He sees through the bullshit now but I don't think that it means that they don't like eachother. I just think that they're comfortable enough to be themselves and not fake it for the cameras. They have a weird dynamic but it works for them.
I don't understand vloggers who have the need to show their love in front of the camera and all these fake surprise reactions, doesn't seem genuine.

Agreed! Both have said though in a vlog that there is no romance or love between them than that of mutual respect! You could see in that vlog Kevin was adamant whereas though Ruby agreed you could see she hoped otherwise!
Also her over the top reactions when he gives her a gift shows how terribly desperate she is for any attention!
I think he loves the fact that he can do as he pleases and she do her duty as a good wife for sure but he is definitely way above her brain power which must be very tiring to live with!
They really said there is no romance or love between them? That's incredibly sad.
In the vlog: Kids answer marriage questions (very telling) plus when Kevin says he did not want 6 kids see Ruby’s face! There is also the vlog: Our marriage ,where they discuss their relationship like a business transaction!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Total disclaimer and maybe I’m “disgusting” too but I have 100% slept on the bathroom floor more than once. My parents never told me to, if anything it weirded my Dad out but I was notorious for projectile vomiting and had really bad acid reflex. I would make a bed in the hallway/entrance way of the bathroom and lay down. The cold floor always made me feel better, if I fell sleep then I fell asleep. I also would wake up as soon as the vomit was coming out of my mouth, in my 25 years of life I have never made it to the bathroom in time so I decided to sleep on the floor.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lolislol26 wrote:Total disclaimer and maybe I’m “disgusting” too but I have 100% slept on the bathroom floor more than once. My parents never told me to, if anything it weirded my Dad out but I was notorious for projectile vomiting and had really bad acid reflex. I would make a bed in the hallway/entrance way of the bathroom and lay down. The cold floor always made me feel better, if I fell sleep then I fell asleep. I also would wake up as soon as the vomit was coming out of my mouth, in my 25 years of life I have never made it to the bathroom in time so I decided to sleep on the floor.

I have lain on the cool tile once when I had too much tequila, LOL. But it doesn't sound like you were lying right next to the toilet. But it was my choice, and it sounds like when you did it, it was your choice too. This is Ruby _telling_ her kids to sleep on the bathroom floor. And legs cramps aren't going to get better from lying on a cold bathroom floor.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Another gross sick thing I remember Ruby doing is making the kids drink jello water. I’m pretty sure she had some story to go along with it about how it was nutritious and good for an upset stomach and maybe that her mom did it for her. I’ve never heard of that and it sounded disgusting.

I’d also recommend her miscarriage story vlog to new watchers. And if anyone knows the vlogs where she mentions Russell’s broken femur or Julie’s flat or any of them when she talks about basically neglecting the babies because things were so rough with so many little kids...all of those are must watch vlogs.

Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I haven’t seen the video where Shari talks about having white spots on her teeth due to antibiotics, but just want to chime in and say that my dentist told me high fevers as a child can cause that. I’ve heard of both things causing that.

And yeah, I get falling asleep on the bathroom floor when you’re super drunk or even if you’re super sick and vomiting constantly/not able to move much, but I don’t understand just straight up telling your kids to sleep there when they’re sick for seemingly no reason other than ruby being lazy and not wanting to deal with them. It’s not like they are super sick and immobile when she tells them to do that. She made Eve sleep there when she wet the bed because Ruby wad too lazy to get up and change her and her sheets. That’s just nasty. Especially since they have so many people living in that house and using those bathrooms, it’s just gross. When I was sick as a kid and still even now as an adult, I just want to be in the comfort of my bed. Ruby is such a friggen wacko. She’s apparently even too lazy to get the kids up in the morning for school, as we learned from Shari’s recent video that it is Shari and Abby’s responsibility to do so. But mothers are powerful you guys!!!!!

Return to “8 Passengers”