8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tiger27 wrote:Another gross sick thing I remember Ruby doing is making the kids drink jello water. I’m pretty sure she had some story to go along with it about how it was nutritious and good for an upset stomach and maybe that her mom did it for her. I’ve never heard of that and it sounded disgusting.

I’d also recommend her miscarriage story vlog to new watchers. And if anyone knows the vlogs where she mentions Russell’s broken femur or Julie’s flat or any of them when she talks about basically neglecting the babies because things were so rough with so many little kids...all of those are must watch vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gelatin actually does have proven health benefits. I have no doubt that the Jello water thing stems from Grandma Griff, but apparently gelatin can help reduce stomach irritation and inflammation, amongst other benefits.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by endof »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:36 pm Total disclaimer and maybe I’m “disgusting” too but I have 100% slept on the bathroom floor more than once. My parents never told me to, if anything it weirded my Dad out but I was notorious for projectile vomiting and had really bad acid reflex. I would make a bed in the hallway/entrance way of the bathroom and lay down. The cold floor always made me feel better, if I fell sleep then I fell asleep. I also would wake up as soon as the vomit was coming out of my mouth, in my 25 years of life I have never made it to the bathroom in time so I decided to sleep on the floor.

What about a bucket by your bed! People have literally died from bronchitis or pneumonia from the humidity or frozen floor! One guy in particular who got locked in his bath died of bronchitis! These are very young children I can’t imagine a five year old sleeping on any cold floor. If it worked fine for you good but it is not a healthy option, never mind the germs from the toilet users.
Kellyannat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyannat »

Catface2 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 am It’s ridiculous how Shari calls her siblings (kids)! What the hell does she think she is? Sorry doll..you are a kid also. Definitely not their Mother, stop trying to act like you are.
I have my issues with Shari but I don’t blame her for acting like the mother for her siblings. I saw the movie instant family and these three kids were in foster care, the oldest was kinda like the mother. She knew how to take care of her siblings and had issues when other people did.

I’m not saying the Franke kids are in foster care lol but Ruby is kinda a shit mother and Kevin is barely around. I think Shari as the oldest sees all the neglect and mothers her siblings because someone has to. I saw a video with Julie, Abby and Shari and it seems like Shari has to remind Julia to do her chores, not ruby the mother but her eldest daughter has to remind the kids to do their chores. Also it seems like she gets up the boys in the morning and sometimes Abby helps her. I saw a video where ruby said that her oldest kids potty trained her youngest kids. She made chad give Abby a speech about the rules with the phone.

It just seems to me that the Franke kids are raising themselves and rely on each other rather than ruby and Kevin. I really want one of these children ( maybe Julie) to grow up and realize how shitty ruby and Kevin are and write a tell all book about it.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Kellyannat wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:43 am
Catface2 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:24 am It’s ridiculous how Shari calls her siblings (kids)! What the hell does she think she is? Sorry doll..you are a kid also. Definitely not their Mother, stop trying to act like you are.
I have my issues with Shari but I don’t blame her for acting like the mother for her siblings. I saw the movie instant family and these three kids were in foster care, the oldest was kinda like the mother. She knew how to take care of her siblings and had issues when other people did.

I’m not saying the Franke kids are in foster care lol but Ruby is kinda a shit mother and Kevin is barely around. I think Shari as the oldest sees all the neglect and mothers her siblings because someone has to. I saw a video with Julie, Abby and Shari and it seems like Shari has to remind Julia to do her chores, not ruby the mother but her eldest daughter has to remind the kids to do their chores. Also it seems like she gets up the boys in the morning and sometimes Abby helps her. I saw a video where ruby said that her oldest kids potty trained her youngest kids. She made chad give Abby a speech about the rules with the phone.

It just seems to me that the Franke kids are raising themselves and rely on each other rather than ruby and Kevin. I really want one of these children ( maybe Julie) to grow up and realize how shitty ruby and Kevin are and write a tell all book about it.
Watch the vlog:Fairy Tales,Tulips and Family Maintenance! She is barking orders like a sergeant when she open the door to Shari’s room and Shari is on the floor rocking Evie back and forth giving her , her morning cuddles from waking up! Disgusting Ruby intead of being moved continues to bark orders at her to dress Eve pointing her crooked finger like a witch! Shari does not even acknowledge her she timidly expresses her annoyance but it is very telling what a rubbish parent Ruby is! Don’t have six kids if you can’t parent them! It’s all fine to act the powerful mom when you put you kids in charge of parenting! Put the camera down loud mouth bully and go dress your own kid!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

endof wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:13 am
Kellyannat wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:43 am

Watch the vlog:Fairy Tales,Tulips and Family Maintenance! She is barking orders like a sergeant when she open the door to Shari’s room and Shari is on the floor rocking Evie back and forth giving her , her morning cuddles from waking up! Disgusting Ruby intead of being moved continues to bark orders at her to dress Eve pointing her crooked finger like a witch! Shari does not even acknowledge her she timidly expresses her annoyance but it is very telling what a rubbish parent Ruby is! Don’t have six kids if you can’t parent them! It’s all fine to act the powerful mom when you put you kids in charge of parenting! Put the camera down loud mouth bully and go dress your own kid!
In the same video you can totally see how Kevin returned home and totally ignored her and went straight to gardening! She comes out blazing mad but immediately witholds herself when Kevin once again gives her a warning look! She was probably pretty pissed he had gone on another trip!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

endof wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:36 pm Total disclaimer and maybe I’m “disgusting” too but I have 100% slept on the bathroom floor more than once. My parents never told me to, if anything it weirded my Dad out but I was notorious for projectile vomiting and had really bad acid reflex. I would make a bed in the hallway/entrance way of the bathroom and lay down. The cold floor always made me feel better, if I fell sleep then I fell asleep. I also would wake up as soon as the vomit was coming out of my mouth, in my 25 years of life I have never made it to the bathroom in time so I decided to sleep on the floor.

What about a bucket by your bed! People have literally died from bronchitis or pneumonia from the humidity or frozen floor! One guy in particular who got locked in his bath died of bronchitis! These are very young children I can’t imagine a five year old sleeping on any cold floor. If it worked fine for you good but it is not a healthy option, never mind the germs from the toilet users.
I guess I didn’t have a bucket. I have a hard time believing the tile floor can get that cold. It’s not like I was sleep on the concrete in the winter.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kellyannat wrote:

I think you're right about that. It's likely Ruby and Kevin's fault that Shari is "bossy". Seems that she was delegated a lot of the care of her siblings. The way she refers to them as "the kids", like she's not one of them, is very telling. I can see her popping out kids early just to have someone to take care of, because that's what her identity is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Shari should have scraped that video. Chad and Eve were so distracting I could barely pay attention. Topped with the fact multiple times Eve's underwear can be seen. Again wtf is wrong with this family. Anyways I kind of wonder if Ruby had sex before marriage (not that it matters). She made it kind of sound like it with her first kiss.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Lolislol26 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:30 am
endof wrote:

I guess I didn’t have a bucket. I have a hard time believing the tile floor can get that cold. It’s not like I was sleep on the concrete in the winter.

I'll admit to having spent more than one night in my life asleep, in misery,on the bathroom floor. Whether it be from a stomach bug or overindulgence in alchohol, it does happen and the cold tile does make you feel a lot better.

Once when the family was struck with norovirus, we were all at one time or another laid out on the bathroom floor. Sometimes you're almost too weak to move. Having a bucket by my bed as a reminder would literally make me want to puke. It's also easier to properly sanitize bathroom surfaces with bleach than it is to clean up puke or diarrhea on carpets, rugs, and floors.

I don't know why they don't take Abby to the doctor for her frequent issues though. Vomiting and severe leg cramps screams of electrolyte imbalance. That's nothing to mess around with.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Agreed that Abby needs to go to the Dr. I feel like her stomach issues could maybe stress/anxiety, but that’s also something that needs to be addressed. I had an amazing childhood but I had really bad OCD and anxiety as a kid and it caused me tons of stomach problems and I missed a good amount of school in 4th grade. My parents actually cared and took me to the doctor and a combo of meds to make my stomach feel better as well as therapy to deal with the underlying issue did wonders for me. Or maybe it’s their shitty diet or an allergy? Who knows, but I can’t believe Ruby has let it go this long without getting her seen by a doctor, unless they just didn’t tell the viewers about it (highly doubt that though and the fact that it keeps happening says otherwise). But she will get Russell’s finger, Julie’s tics, and Shari’s skin looked at because those affect the kids physically. She’s disgusting.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Elah_w wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:26 am Agreed that Abby needs to go to the Dr. I feel like her stomach issues could maybe stress/anxiety, but that’s also something that needs to be addressed. I had an amazing childhood but I had really bad OCD and anxiety as a kid and it caused me tons of stomach problems and I missed a good amount of school in 4th grade. My parents actually cared and took me to the doctor and a combo of meds to make my stomach feel better as well as therapy to deal with the underlying issue did wonders for me. Or maybe it’s their shitty diet or an allergy? Who knows, but I can’t believe Ruby has let it go this long without getting her seen by a doctor, unless they just didn’t tell the viewers about it (highly doubt that though and the fact that it keeps happening says otherwise). But she will get Russell’s finger, Julie’s tics, and Shari’s skin looked at because those affect the kids physically. She’s disgusting.

Totally agree! I think Abby may be gluten intolerant but Ruby can’t be bothered to cater to buying special food for her gluten free! People who are intolerant usually feel sick after eating and want to vomit! She is despicable just like her sister Bonnie!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Lolislol26 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:30 am
endof wrote:

A bucket, bowl, trash can - whatever.
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

I actually felt a little offended when ruby said she thought Chris Farley and Adam Sandler movies were “trash” no, you are sweetheart. Lol ok that was rude but anyway. And Shari saying she didn’t like dumb and dumber? Wonder how awful it would be to be so brainwashed and sheltered so much you have no sense of humor.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

endof wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:35 am
Elah_w wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:26 am Agreed that Abby needs to go to the Dr. I feel like her stomach issues could maybe stress/anxiety, but that’s also something that needs to be addressed. I had an amazing childhood but I had really bad OCD and anxiety as a kid and it caused me tons of stomach problems and I missed a good amount of school in 4th grade. My parents actually cared and took me to the doctor and a combo of meds to make my stomach feel better as well as therapy to deal with the underlying issue did wonders for me. Or maybe it’s their shitty diet or an allergy? Who knows, but I can’t believe Ruby has let it go this long without getting her seen by a doctor, unless they just didn’t tell the viewers about it (highly doubt that though and the fact that it keeps happening says otherwise). But she will get Russell’s finger, Julie’s tics, and Shari’s skin looked at because those affect the kids physically. She’s disgusting.

no im 1000% its her terrible diet. she has really bad cystic acne very young, and constantly ill with stomack issues, thats a big indication of terrible diet with no nutrition. way too much processed junk food at a age where your hormones get easily out of balance, she shows the big signs of leaky gut, poor digestion, they all eat to much bread and high carb, high sugar dense foods, 0 vegetables boiled, 0 fruit, hardly any fiber at all. she needs more, beans, seeds, veg, less bread, chocolate, cake and sugary drinks.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

If the phone actually fell into the toilet.. why was everyone just touching it and holding it, like it was brand new and pristine condition?? Then after having it in her hands, Abby goes and gets into the rice... that's really disgusting! All the germs all over the phone and their hands.... and then she doesn't wash her hands and touches the rice. Does anyone in that family ever think?? I was so disgusted by that... honestly I hopped it was just some kind of prank, and it didn't really fall into the toilet. :barf:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

So Ruby is preaching about the importance and value of education and going to college. This is the same woman who dropped out of college a couple months in at most because she had met Kevin...
I’m worried that this will happen with her girls too. #mothersarepowerful
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

Today's video was ridiculous. Could she make it anymore obvious that they are staged? She acted like they do this for each report card, but the girls clearly had no idea what was going on. And then to hand that money over (which was an insane amount, in my opinion) and then say "JK! Into a savings account!" was just cruel. They were probably already planning the food they could buy.

Also, at the beginning she was talking about squeezing the blender blades and said "squoze" instead of "squeezed." Whaaaaat? Squoze

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kjr123 wrote:I actually felt a little offended when ruby said she thought Chris Farley and Adam Sandler movies were “trash” no, you are sweetheart. Lol ok that was rude but anyway. And Shari saying she didn’t like dumb and dumber? Wonder how awful it would be to be so brainwashed and sheltered so much you have no sense of humor.
I don't like Dumb and Dumber, but I don't look down on people who do. And I like Adam Sandler movies. I think it's also really cool how he uses his Saturday Night Live castmates in his movies. Some of them would have virtually no career without him.

They're just judgy in general. But they are really in no position to be throwing stones.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I don't remember having to put their money in a college fund being part of the getting paid for their grades. I don't have a problem with teaching them to save money, but I think Julie and Abby should be able to keep part of their money too like Chad. I think it was telling that one of the girls was having a problem and Ruby told her to bring it home so they can help.

I think Chad gives them trouble at school. Yep, let's blame the teacher instead of himself for the grade!

Was surprised that even Chad had problems adding the total up. Was it just for A's or A's and B's?

They are doing the assumptions deal too. It's on the community page and it was lively there when I glanced at it earlier!
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

Hold the dang phone.... the kids have to pay tithing?!?! I’m honestly speechless. Here kid let’s take money out of your college fund so the church leaders can make sure their pockets are lined. :x

Return to “8 Passengers”