Flipside of the Moon

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

OMG! I just went to see her ASMR videos and I watched the one of her eating strawberries and cream and she’s wearing a halter top! I can’t believe she has not deleted that video! If I made a video like that and uploaded without my husband knowing and he found out he’d probably ask for a divorce! Imagine, if her kids ever see that video when they grow up! She said in a comment that its not that “type” of video but it totally is!! She definitely tries to show off her breast in the videos!
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:53 pm OMG! I just went to see her ASMR videos and I watched the one of her eating strawberries and cream and she’s wearing a halter top! I can’t believe she has not deleted that video! If I made a video like that and uploaded without my husband knowing and he found out he’d probably ask for a divorce! Imagine, if her kids ever see that video when they grow up! She said in a comment that its not that “type” of video but it totally is!! She definitely tries to show off her breast in the videos!
Just went and watched that one and OMG the intro with the mask :-o you can totally tell she's trying to be overly sexy
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

DP But I wonder if the real reason she doesn't do ASMR vids anymore is because her husband finally caught on to how she was acting in them and flirting in the comments and asked her to stop doing that.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

I think she didn't tell him for a while about the channel and maybe he found her clips on their camera and she told him?
He probably doesn't have the time to watch her videos he seems like a really active type but any normal guy that doesn't have some kind of cuck fetish would consider divorce for that behavior from her. I feel like if he did watch the videos and read her comments, he would have made her delete the channel not just stop making videos.
Either way, it just shows how she does not respect her husband and I remember a Q&A she did she said her husband would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS cheat on her. Funny considering I bet he didn't think his wife would be whoring herself out on youtube. You never know what someone's capable of Christiana.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I agree she showed no respect for her husband and their family! Who knows what happens if he knows, if he doesn’t know, if he likes it or doesn’t like it. Only they know their business but I was literally shocked when I saw that!!!
Frankwaype
Wallflower
Wallflower

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by Frankwaype »

What is happening with The Flipside? No new releases or announcements for a few months now. I have heard that some people within the BFI didnt like thas series? Is it dead and gone then?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I thought youtube was shutting down creators who show kids crying and harmful acts? She purposely flew off the bottom of the slide to scare the sh!t out of that kid and make him cry. More footage of him crying and being upset and her doing NOTHING about it except covering his mouth. Wow, c*nty mom of the year, right there. I reported that video for 3 separate times.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

She is seriously a psychopath. How is she dying of laughter over her scared children flying off a slide onto their head? Kai literally fell straight on his back and head.
Omg it looks like she fell on top of Kai when she went down the slide with him. Yes, you may be a bag of bones but your bony ass is still gonna crush your 2 year old child.
At one part she said "We're getting a swing set because Im the boss im the queen what mommy says goes". Does she not hear what a spoiled idiot she sounds like? That does not sound like a woman in her 30s!
Anyone else think her bathroom is atrocious? That bathtub faucet, the shower tile and the mis match floor tile is horrendous. It's a shame cause there seems to be a lot of cute homes in her area and she chose the one that is trying too hard to look expensive but really just looks tacky.
stayathomebossmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stayathomebossmom »

I cannot STAND this girl. And I HATE the way she eats on camera. It's disgusting.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

She’s insane. She’s acting like she’s on some sort of happy pill, the way she was giggling hysterically at the dumbest things.
Her husband seems terrified of her. Not sure how WI laws are, but I’m sure she’d take him to the cleaners if they divorced. It’s too bad because he seems like a good dad and he clearly doesn’t like her vlogging, but like she said “mommy makes the rules”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

I've seen teen mothers act better than this woman.

Why am I still watching? Is it the road kill theory?
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

I normally don't mind sponsored videos but hers just grate on my nerves for some reason. Especially the 310 Shakes ones because she shows it throughout the whole video and half the time acts like it's not sponsored when it clearly is.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

logicalnonsense wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:29 am I normally don't mind sponsored videos but hers just grate on my nerves for some reason. Especially the 310 Shakes ones because she shows it throughout the whole video and half the time acts like it's not sponsored when it clearly is.
I KNOW! She nonchalantly shows herself making her 310 concoctions or starts going on about the benefits of rose nectar and then three minutes later you realize it's an ad. So freaking annoying!! It feels so sneaky the way she is promoting these products. All her ass kissing followers think this girl is recommending them these products for their benefit. And the worst part is the 310 protein powders are 70 dollars for a tub!!!!!! Not all of us have oncologist/hematologist husbands!

I also find it odd how she promotes Dr.Drey, an extremely disordered, non-practicing dermatologist YouTuber. I think her last video she talked about how she needs to start wearing a bib to eat (if you've seen Dr. Drey you'll know about her weird ritual of eating while wearing a bib).
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Flipside of the Moon

My god, Dr Drey does seem disordered. You can have the best skincare in the world but if you don’t take care of your health it won’t matter. She looks sallow and sunken in. No wonder Kristina looks up to her.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

She tries to make her eldest son seem like a genius, when she's obviously coaching his every word. She cuts her videos 100s of times during editing. No wonder her husband is always giving her the side eye.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

She thinks she has us fooled, we know your 4 year old isn't just spouting out these animal facts from memory! It's so obvious but the fact that she's that insecure that she needs us to believe she has a genius 4 year old is pathetic! What's so wrong with him being average? Not good enough for your 'perfect' life Christina?
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

Totes OT, but the way she makes her infamous scrambled eggs is so nasty I wouldn't feed them to a dog. Everything she makes is so damn unappetizing.

I hate sponsored vids when people pretend they aren't sponsored. Like, screw you your viewers are not that stupid to fall for that LOL. I'm glad the UK requires people to state it's an AD. So damn annoying.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Its sad they've been sleeping on the floor since December. It wouldn't hurt to set a bed up in their "office". Poor husband works his arse off every day, to come home to an air mattress! Even her cousin and bf got to sleep on a real bed. I'm sure she's keeping him uncomfortable on purpose. She's keeping the pressure on him so he will submit to all of her remodeling wishes.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

She mentioned her mom has Ménière’s disease, why doesn’t she help her out more? She’s made her come slave for her whenever she popped out a kid, as if she doesn’t have enough help from her hubby (or his money). She’s so selfish.

Also, is her cousin her only friend? Even she seems low key annoyed by her, Kristina was hella obnoxious and immature drunk calling her boyfriend. Embarrassing.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

DasHappy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:10 am She mentioned her mom has Ménière’s disease, why doesn’t she help her out more? She’s made her come slave for her whenever she popped out a kid, as if she doesn’t have enough help from her hubby (or his money). She’s so selfish.

Also, is her cousin her only friend? Even she seems low key annoyed by her, Kristina was hella obnoxious and immature drunk calling her boyfriend. Embarrassing.

There is something going on between her and her mom, for sure. That old bat was over there all the time and now she's awol.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”