By George, I Think He’s Got It

RachelDE
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

By George, I Think He’s Got It

Unread post by RachelDE »

I understand that they want Jared to start to dress nicer, but where do cheap George clothes from Walmart fit into that equation? We see them shopping at higher end stores and then put up paid Instagram posts for Walmart clothing. What happened to quality over quantity? I’m confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BRALLY
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: By George, I Think He’s Got It

Unread post by BRALLY »

RachelDE wrote:I understand that they want Jared to start to dress nicer, but where do cheap George clothes from Walmart fit into that equation? We see them shopping at higher end stores and then put up paid Instagram posts for Walmart clothing. What happened to quality over quantity? I’m confused.

SPONSORSHIPS HAPPENED. That "quality over quantity" goes right out the window (just like Jarbears clothes went right in the snow) when sponsorship money is mentioned.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Re: By George, I Think He’s Got It

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

BRALLY wrote:
RachelDE wrote:I understand that they want Jared to start to dress nicer, but where do cheap George clothes from Walmart fit into that equation? We see them shopping at higher end stores and then put up paid Instagram posts for Walmart clothing. What happened to quality over quantity? I’m confused.

SPONSORSHIPS HAPPENED. That "quality over quantity" goes right out the window (just like Jarbears clothes went right in the snow) when sponsorship money is mentioned.
Yes the photo of Bonnie kids wearing summer attire throwing a snow ball on her IG says paid promotion from Wal-Mart too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Frankwaype
Wallflower
Wallflower

By George I Think He’s Got It

Unread post by Frankwaype »

I think she is an extraordinary person but that she had no idea what the VP candidacy entails.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”