BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

brokenrecord wrote:So basically she is admitting that she has postpartum depression and is struggling? I'm sorry that whole post seemed off. The whole story/post of a mother paying attention to her baby while others were participating in other "enjoying" activities at a bday party. Yeah, that's usually how it is when you have a baby and become a mother. You give up being selfish and focus on your baby! & the best thing about it is... it's temporary!! When that baby grows up and doesn't need the constant attention, you can then, enjoy the same activities people do at bday parties too. That's what I got from her instagram story. The whole "I haven't had support before though?" Like are you serious Brittany? I'm pretty sure Ean bathed/ put the kids to bed/ brought them to school/ etc. too. Just because he was gone out of the house (working!) / not into vlogging, does not mean he was unsupportive!
Exactly!! I have kids and I’ve NEVER expected any of my friends to stop enjoying themselves or stop eating to help me with my kid unless of course it’s an emergency.

If you decide to bring your kid/s to dinner that’s your responsibility, sorry not sorry. Helping here and there is fine but that’s some bitter ass post & the fact that she’s agreeing to it saying sHeS bEeN tHeRe is a crock of shit.

Did she forget that we’ve been watching her entire life for the past 7 years??? When has she ever gone out to eat on her own with more than 2 kids or when has she ever not had friends and family with her....she’s such an ungrateful cunt.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Britney just throwing ppd around for attention. She should've kept her legs closed, but instead she choose pebblehead's nut
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ladies and gentleman.... THIS is what an entitled little shit looks like.

Don’t be like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Crazymess1215 wrote:What is she trying to say? Is she really trying to say that us moms should help each other out while in public so we can enjoy things more? Ummmm no I have 2 little ones, I've been there as well I've had a fussy baby on my hip, a screaming toddler while I'm trying to enjoy a meal out and I never thought once to myself "well fuck I just wish someone would take my baby from me for a few minutes so I can just enjoy my meal" I have never expected anyone to either cuz that's my kid? That's what being a mom is all about, sometimes we miss out on things, sometimes we can't eat in peace, but whatever, suck it up buttercup.
No kidding!!! Enough with the constant pity parties and passive aggressive ways to get attention, you wanted to have kids look after them and stfu. I wouldn't except someone to take my baby from me at a restaurant.. unless it was my husband or something. Jesus the constant pandering from these types of women is enough to make a person's eyes get permanently stuck in the back of your head from rolling them ImageImageImage

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I don’t think she wrote that. She was sharing what someone else said. But by posting it she agrees with it.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Brit: Makes money off of sitting on her ass and filming her boring ass life, gets takeout every other day, doesn't have her children on every other weekend, has a cleaner, is planning on getting a nanny
Also Brit: My LiFe Is So HaRd, I'm StRuGgLinG
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

Man Scarlett is just not a cute baby. I thought the other 3 were cute at this age. Scarlett is just rough looking

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

If y’all really wanna see horrible sunken eyes..go watch ciaoobellaxo/lavitadimeg lmao

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

Hound11 wrote:Man Scarlett is just not a cute baby. I thought the other 3 were cute at this age. Scarlett is just rough looking

I think she’s cute lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hound11 wrote:Man Scarlett is just not a cute baby. I thought the other 3 were cute at this age. Scarlett is just rough looking

Lol I actually think Scarlett is cute, cuter than the other 3 were. They all had potato faces and their eyes looked closer together than normal lol but Scarlett just has a chunky face and looks like Frank.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

iT tAkEs 2 dAyS tO nOtIcE

Lol yea ok it looks exactly the same as before plus the bruising, this procedure made no sense. What’s the point of her betting Botox when she STILL has huge dark circles that she will STILL cover up with concealer? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 64c1d3.jpg[/IMG]
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:iT tAkEs 2 dAyS tO nOtIcE

Lol yea ok it looks exactly the same as before plus the bruising, this procedure made no sense. What’s the point of her betting Botox when she STILL has huge dark circles that she will STILL cover up with concealer? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 64c1d3.jpg[/IMG]
It looks worse to me lmao

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

Someone give us a before and after side by side

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I’m so confused by franks insta. He says Scarlett is an easy baby but Britney says otherwise?

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Does Luna not get along with her sister’s dog. Seems she is gone whenever her sister is there.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I’m so confused by franks insta. He says Scarlett is an easy baby but Britney says otherwise? Image

That means he hardly ever watches her or does anything around the house. Taking care of a newborn is HARD....add three kids, plus chores, laundry, etc and it’s exhausting. It looks like he doesn’t get up in the middle either cz none of that would be easy no matter how put together your shit is
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Yikes. I can’t believe how close the houses in the backyard. It seems just as close as when she lived in the town house!

I also think her backdoor looks unusually small/narrow for the back of her house.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

freshbalsam wrote:Yikes. I can’t believe how close the houses in the backyard. It seems just as close as when she lived in the town house!

I also think her backdoor looks unusually small/narrow for the back of her house.
I thought all of her doors looked really narrow when I watched the house tour. They don’t look like the size of a normal doorway at all.
Personally, I like at least a double door for the back of the house. My house has huge bifold doors at the back and I love it. It’s super open and airy and makes the house so much brighter and feels so open. Britney’s house is so cold and unwelcoming. Probably because everything is grey.

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

staceybrax wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:Yikes. I can’t believe how close the houses in the backyard. It seems just as close as when she lived in the town house!

I thought all of her doors looked really narrow when I watched the house tour. They don’t look like the size of a normal doorway at all.
Personally, I like at least a double door for the back of the house. My house has huge bifold doors at the back and I love it. It’s super open and airy and makes the house so much brighter and feels so open. Britney’s house is so cold and unwelcoming. Probably because everything is grey.

And Nolan will use a wheelchair at some point, they need to have wide doors

Return to “Britneyandbaby”