8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Okay54321 wrote:I can see Ruby getting a new dryer because it's dented now. What's with her telling Eve no to Xbox? Part of me thinks she lets Eve normally but not sure. Don't even know why Eve has to ask. I played video games without asking at that age. Not like she has homework. I really hope the finding an old m&m and chapstick was fake. I can't let myself believe someone is that gross.
She let Eve put a pacifier she found _on the floor of a doctor's office_ in her mouth. Sometimes I wonder if she doesn't believe that bacteria and viruses cause disease!
She really is gross.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

So..
Kevin and Ruby pay tithing for money they earn.
Then they choose to give the kids money and they HAVE to pay tithing again for money that’s already had 10% taken?
Is that right? What a rip off!

Shari and Chad should be the only ones expected to pay tithing for money self made from their YouTube channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurkerthatposts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurkerthatposts »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:42 am My daughter was watching a show the other day about people abducting little kids from malls. There was one where a little girl just walked out of Walmart with a stranger, and got murdered. In every case, the mom just turned away "for a second". I was thinking of Ruby and the way she just lets Eve wander off. I don't care if they do live in Utah. Salt Lake City has higher than the national average of rape anyway.

knowing Ruby she'll have vlogged the whole abduction as well and passed off a camera to Eve on her way out the door
QueenZenobia240
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenZenobia240 »

Wouldn't be surprised if the kids were suffering from malnutrition. Their portions are so small and its always junk. In one vlog, Ruby made fried chicken (just 1 for each of them) and there was a bag of chips on the table.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Did they leave Lucy in her crib the whole time??

I’m the car Abby said she didnt have her phone. Ruby said she didn’t have her phone because she dropped it in the toilet. Later in the vlog Abby said she lost it and they were trying to find it. Dropped it in the toilet- lost it and then lost it again. Umm????
Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

I don't think they don't get enough food. The problem is that the food they eat has no nutritional value. It's like corndogs, candy, ice cream, pancakes all day every day. I am fine with eating ice cream once in a while but that is the only thing they eat all day. The only source of calories. We can literally watch them eat their own graves lol
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Did Abby say she dropped her phone in the toilet, then lost it, then lost it again? Ya...no phone for you. Also I think they shouldn’t speak that weird jibberish talk.. Looks like that old game Sims talk. Creepy.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

it was refreshing to see Abby and Julie do the vlog today. No Shari, Eve or Russell lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

A 10 and 11 year old babysitting 4 children? Is that a bit young?
Also Ruby telling them if there’s an emergency don’t contact her because she will be in the temple? I’m sure Julie and Landon would want to know if there was something wrong with their kids!
And Abby is as forgetful as her mum...
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

ujvs_ wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:34 am A 10 and 11 year old babysitting 4 children? Is that a bit young?
Also Ruby telling them if there’s an emergency don’t contact her because she will be in the temple? I’m sure Julie and Landon would want to know if there was something wrong with their kids!
If something bad happened they’d have to call the Temple and have someone go get them. Phones are not allowed past a dressing room.
westcoastgirl92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by westcoastgirl92 »

Swiss Miss wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:27 am
Emily81 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:33 am
Swiss Miss wrote:
I obviously don’t know the kids but that’s a lot of As and Bs. My kids are also good students and things are graded here a lot differently than in the US, but my kids get mainly B (Swiss equivalent) grades and the odd A and a C or too. It’s completely normal. They don’t even get A grades in English or Sport and English is their mother tongue and they’re very talented athletes who compete at the top level in the country. So for the Franke kids to be getting so many A grades doesn’t sit well with me...or the Swiss have extremely high expectations
Hi from Lugano ImageImage

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Hi from Zurich:)
Hi from Bern:)
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Sometimes I really feel like Ruby is still addicted to pain pills based on how out of it she is.

The motherhood book makes no sense to me. Aren’t almost all of her viewers children? Who is going to be reading this book? The only adults I would ever see commenting on their videos (before they were disabled) were other family vloggers just trying to promote their own channels. The majority of the commenters that I saw, and see on ig, are children. That’s why she has so many subscribers- they’re mostly kids that won’t call her out on her scripted BS because they don’t realize it’s fake.

I hope her book comes out and it’s total shit. Then I hope people realize what a crack job she is and she gets called out on being a total moron. I hope she becomes a total joke. Or gets called out for plagiarism like others have said on here. So maybe the book will end up being a good thing!

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

The last vlog proves that Julie is more mature than Abby. she pretty much ran the night

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by freebeegal »

11 and 10 is far too young to be babysitting 4 young children. When my brother was 11 and I was 9 we still had an actual babysitter come in and watch both of us (admittedly mainly me) because my parents didn’t trust my brother to do so, and I was 9 and a fairly sensible kid. There is no way children that young should be responsible for 4 young children. Especially a toddler and baby.
The whole thing about in an emergency don’t ring us because we’ll be busy. Ring Shari. Sorry but Shari is only 16. They should have a responsible adult who has access to their phone at all times to contact in case of an emergency

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ujvs_ wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:34 am A 10 and 11 year old babysitting 4 children? Is that a bit young?
Sorry I agree they are too young to babysit the kids by themselves! Especially since Lucy is so little! I thought Lucy would only breastfeed-guess that is different now. I'm one that doesn't like kids, anybody's kids, vlogging-sorry! Maybe it's because I didn't start watching any family vlogs till like a year ago.

Ruby and Kevin with the bike-whew she chewed Kevin out! Kevin didn't run over it on purpose! Bet if it had been her driving she would be blaming someone else!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:
Sorry I agree they are too young to babysit the kids by themselves! Especially since Lucy is so little! I thought Lucy would only breastfeed-guess that is different now. I'm one that doesn't like kids, anybody's kids, vlogging-sorry! Maybe it's because I didn't start watching any family vlogs till like a year ago.

Ruby and Kevin with the bike-whew she chewed Kevin out! Kevin didn't run over it on purpose! Bet if it had been her driving she would be blaming someone else!
I didn't watch, but don't they expect the kids to put their bikes away? I am surprised Ruby didn't blame whomever's bike it was!

And I babysat from the time I was 12, but 9 and 11 is very young to be responsible for 4 kids, especially if one is an infant. One of the babies I took care of was very young, but she slept almost the whole time I was there. And I had my mom minutes away. This was way before anyone had cell phones. It was definitely more difficult babysitting then!

Kromine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kromine »

No way I would trust a 10 and 11 year old to watch kids that young, especially Lucy's age. My kids are 6, 3, 2, and 8 months. No one has watched our 8 month old yet because she's clingy and still breastfeeding. My in laws are the only ones I've trusted with the others. I don't even let my 39 year old sister in law watch my 2 year old because she isn't very responsible and doesn't think things through. She doesn't have kids and is great with playing with them, just not the actual leg work. At 10 and 11 my mom was just starting to allow me to stay home with my older siblings and not go to my grandparents with the younger kids.

As for the bike: She over reacted to that. The bike was laying down, of course he didn't see it. How did she or Julie not see it when they got in the car?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

My daughter is 9 and pretty responsible (for a 9 year old) and I would never be comfortable with her watching our 9 month old and 8 year old.

I was watching my little siblings (who were 6 and 8 at the time) when I was 11, but my mom was also a bit.. out there. Now I look back and am like I could've called her if I needed to and I still feel like that wasn't a smart choice.

Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

It's almost like she's trying to recruit people to be stay at home moms with her at this point, weird
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Not to be another person bring this up again randomly. Did Ruby ever say how she got off pain pills? I do vaguely remember her mentioning the pills like one time. I'm just concerned about Bonnie and wonder how the family reacted with Ruby.

Return to “8 Passengers”