AW General Discussion

coffeemama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by coffeemama »

Jayme90 wrote:Susan’s Instagram has a “66” in it. The username that left a threatening message to Joanne had a “66” in it and the new account that was created an account today had a “66”. Susan has mentioned she was in her 50s and if she was born in let’s say 1966 that would put her at 53 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has a lot of her personal information attached to “serendipitysusan” elsewhere in the internet.
Last edited by coffeemama on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Girrll
Talker
Talker

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Girrll »

Anyone that has been on aaryns thread knows how crazy Susan comments are .. so when the girl showed us the threat that someone left I immediately knew it was crazy ass Susan. We should just all agree to disagree if anyone chooses too. Please be careful with what information you put out there..
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

JVK19 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Damn I never even thought about that. They did disappear the same time and the "aaryn friend" blahblah just happened to jump in when the "is she or isn't she still racist" debate was going. Blah said she knew for a fact she still was and only seem to emphasize that in the beginning. Then Miran 300 came into the picture miraculously just on cue after they were apparently emailed Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Can someone please explain to me what's going on please I'm very confused

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brighton is just outing herself for being in a secret group outside of the forum

The admin is aware I was in a ‘secret chat’
I have screenshots proving I did nothing wrong. That’s not the problem here.

The problem is that there were about 15 of us who started getting suspicious that that threatening message sounded like Susan and when we pulled up her Instagram page (which she gave us) and noticed that it had a different picture than the one she gave us in the group. I simply asked her to prove her identity and she automatically blocked me and deleted the group.

What exactly is your issue here?
Are you not concerned that someone is pretending to be someone else and has 5 kids and was in the same chat group as yourself?

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

ohhhhh plot twist, what if "Susan" was one of the BB contestants Aryan tortured?
Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

THIS ALL STARTED WHEN THIS THREATENING MESSAGE WAS LEFT. it was OBVIOUSLY SUSAN. Obviously. See my reasoning above. She is DENYING it. Which is not okay. This is serious. There is something wrong with this woman. It’s not about the pictures. She threatens people, she HAS TAKEN SOMEONE ELSES PICTURES and calling them herself, she STALKS AARYN. Yes she IS THE STALKER. she literally spends 30 min on the phone with HELLOFRESH????? Wants to contact IRS???? But she is trying to say BRIGHTON IS THE STALKER???? NO. She is trying to play the victim. When honestly, aaryn is the victim. All of us are the victims to all of these stupid lies that she has told.

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

Sidenote....... I'm so glad I never shared my personal insta or life details on here. I'm instantly going to side eye any new accounts.
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 32daf9.jpg[/IMG]

This was the threat made for those of you who are not following.

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

HONESTLY IF YOU ARE IN THIS THREAD AND ARE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM defending SUSAN in ANY WAY - YOU ARE SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!

Brighton

Here is my own message to everyone after I left the group when I realized that someone from it had taken things too far:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 177b31.jpg[/IMG]

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

Jayme90 wrote:Susan’s Instagram has a “66” in it. The username that left a threatening message to Joanne had a “66” in it and the new account that was created an account today had a “66”. Susan has mentioned she was in her 50s and if she was born in let’s say 1966 that would put her at 53 years old.

But how did she find a YTMD members real Instagram?

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

ButterflyBrit wrote:

Who??? Susan??? I don’t know! Ask her. She CLEARLY has a lot of time on her hands.

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Brighton wrote:
JVK19 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Can someone please explain to me what's going on please I'm very confused

Brighton is just outing herself for being in a secret group outside of the forum

The problem is that there were about 15 of us who started getting suspicious that that threatening message sounded like Susan and when we pulled up her Instagram page (which she gave us) and noticed that it had a different picture than the one she gave us in the group. I simply asked her to prove her identity and she automatically blocked me and deleted the group.

Are you not concerned that someone is pretending to be someone else and has 5 kids and was in the same chat group as yourself?

I was also of apart of the group chat and we all suspected it was Susan and we where all concerned for Joanna and did not want to be in a group with someone who took things THAT far. Susan took contacting people to the next level. A major concern for safety

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Brighton

ButterflyBrit wrote:

In our chat group, that person had made the mistake of signing up under her real name :/
It’s the chat app called ‘groupme’
She was the only only that got kicked out for not posting anything and Susan thought she must have been the one under the username ‘moleymoley’ something who spoke bad about the chat on here.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Wait, so the pictures Susan shared in the group chat were not indeed her? she’s literally taking photos of some innocent man and woman saying that was her and her husband? I’m so confused here..
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

I was in the group chat as well and confirm everything Brighton and Jayme have said. We all left when we figured out what Susan had done. It doesn’t take a genius to put it together, we all know how Susan types and that message sounded just like her. To a T, and I agree anyone saying otherwise is probably the crazy woman herself.

Brighton

username44 wrote:Wait, so the pictures Susan shared in the group chat were not indeed her? she’s literally taking photos of some innocent man and woman saying that was her and her husband? I’m so confused here..
Correct. And you can ask her yourself that but she will probably block you like she blocked me and then accuse you of ‘stalking’ her.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Brighton wrote:
JVK19 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Can someone please explain to me what's going on please I'm very confused

Can you please tell me her Instagram page I would love to look at it. I never knew she announced her Instagram name

Brighton

You guys know what we were doing in our ‘secret chat’? Making memes. Which I actually posted for everyone to see on here in aaryn’s thread.

It was all really silly until someone took things too far.

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

JVK19 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Damn I never even thought about that. They did disappear the same time and the "aaryn friend" blahblah just happened to jump in when the "is she or isn't she still racist" debate was going. Blah said she knew for a fact she still was and only seem to emphasize that in the beginning. Then Miran 300 came into the picture miraculously just on cue after they were apparently emailed Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Can someone please explain to me what's going on please I'm very confused

Lmao like you weren’t in one YESTERDAY?????ImageImageImageImage

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

username44 wrote:Wait, so the pictures Susan shared in the group chat were not indeed her? she’s literally taking photos of some innocent man and woman saying that was her and her husband? I’m so confused here..
Yes I am confused to why the h*** would she do that.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”