AW General Discussion

Imdying
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Imdying »

Dammit Susan. How dare you make me feel bad for Aaryn. Now I know for sure Aaryn has to deal with Susan the cray. Uuuugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Brighton wrote:You guys know what we were doing in our ‘secret chat’? Making memes. Which I actually posted for everyone to see on here in aaryn’s thread.

It was all really silly until someone took things too far.

Yeah, we were posting funny stuff. A lot of our talk was not even aaryn related. That seems to have pissed snoozan off and she had to create drama

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Girrll
Talker
Talker

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Girrll »

There is always one bad apple and it happen to be snoozan.
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

kristinn281 wrote:
username44 wrote:Wait, so the pictures Susan shared in the group chat were not indeed her? she’s literally taking photos of some innocent man and woman saying that was her and her husband? I’m so confused here..
Yes I am confused to why the h*** would she do that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
BECAUSE SHES CRAZY GIRL. Wake up.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

minera16 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:32 pm
kristinn281 wrote:
username44 wrote:Wait, so the pictures Susan shared in the group chat were not indeed her? she’s literally taking photos of some innocent man and woman saying that was her and her husband? I’m so confused here..

Ok, that’s insane considering some photos were very personal. Those in the chat know which one I’m talking about. The only thing I can say is wow..
minera16
Informer
Informer

Sz091 wrote:
Brighton wrote:You guys know what we were doing in our ‘secret chat’? Making memes. Which I actually posted for everyone to see on here in aaryn’s thread.

It was all really silly until someone took things too far.

Yeah, we were posting funny stuff. A lot of our talk was not even aaryn related. That seems to have pissed snoozan off and she had to create drama

We were all like “omg my dog is being so cute today and aaryns new vlog is boring” and Susan is like “I’m gonna go threaten some innocent girl”

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

kristinn281 wrote:

You are asking why do people lie?
Why do they make up entire lives, and pretend to live a different reality than their own?
That's not really up to us to answer.

Have you ever seen the show catfish?

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Yes Susan the snoozan is the one who took someone else’s pics and posted them in a chat room with basically 30 strangers. So I guess susan stalks this girl who’s pic it is (and aaryn of course)

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Im confused. I thought you werent able to have two usernames from the same ip? I remember about a year ago there was a girl on here who claimed her sister and her each had an account and the admin deleted one.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I'm wondering if Susan took it too far and messaged Airfart and that's why she sucks on social media now? She's been super quiet and I wonder if something happened. We all know she looooves to brag about the latest unnecessary plastic crap she's bought and she hasn't even been doing that. This whole thing is bizarre.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Aso Id just like the point out how giddy I am that everyone is FINALLY seeing how cookoo Susan was. For a solid week we had people upset that she was banned and people even left the thread. True colors always shine.

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I'm wondering if Susan took it too far and messaged Airfart and that's why she sucks on social media now? She's been super quiet and I wonder if something happened. We all know she looooves to brag about the latest unnecessary plastic crap she's bought and she hasn't even been doing that. This whole thing is bizarre.
Snoozan went as far as to mail in 'proof' to the IRS regarding aron. Yeah I would say Susan has probably reached out to her a lot

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jayme90 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:46 am
kristinn281 wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:I don’t think Miran300 is nick, and I never believed that.
I don’t think he cares enough.

Yes he doeshe started claiming that he couldn't wait until she hired a great lawyer. And also in one of her videos he started talking about this website in how people are just investigators and thinking that they are the boxcar kids. He has mentioned this website several times.

Nah, it’s Snoozan. I mean, Susan.

I'm the one that brought up the video of the boxcar comment over a year ago when they moved. Why wasn't he on here then with an account? It was Susan that knew that miran account was created the same day that she emailed nicks work (and knew it was read). I never believed it was Nick and now it would make sense that it was also her. Think about it, she could attack that person and then everyone would defend Susan. Made her feel special.
coffeemama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coffeemama »

Am I the only one who can’t see the posts from the Snitx66 account? Were they deleted by a mod, or does that mean I was blocked before the ban?
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

minera16 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

Please don't be rude to me I just didn't understand what was going on the main thing I don't understand is why she would take someone's pictures of them in their hospital bed.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I'm wondering if Susan took it too far and messaged Airfart and that's why she sucks on social media now? She's been super quiet and I wonder if something happened. We all know she looooves to brag about the latest unnecessary plastic crap she's bought and she hasn't even been doing that. This whole thing is bizarre.
The reason she's super quiet as because she was banned from this website

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Rkp65i wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:39 pm Im confused. I thought you werent able to have two usernames from the same ip? I remember about a year ago there was a girl on here who claimed her sister and her each had an account and the admin deleted one.

Her IP was banned but they said she could use a VPN or proxy and make multiple accounts.
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Yes he doeshe started claiming that he couldn't wait until she hired a great lawyer. And also in one of her videos he started talking about this website in how people are just investigators and thinking that they are the boxcar kids. He has mentioned this website several times.

I'm the one that brought up the video of the boxcar comment over a year ago when they moved. Why wasn't he on here then with an account? It was Susan that knew that miran account was created the same day that she emailed nicks work (and knew it was read). I never believed it was Nick and now it would make sense that it was also her. Think about it, she could attack that person and then everyone would defend Susan. Made her feel special.
Yes, I started to see that certain accounts that would ALWAYS agree with Susan and Susan would focus on replying to those accounts which I believe are 100 % her. Kt was all just too coincidental

minera16
Informer
Informer

Rkp65i wrote:Aso Id just like the point out how giddy I am that everyone is FINALLY seeing how cookoo Susan was. For a solid week we had people upset that she was banned and people even left the thread. True colors always shine.

I agreed with her at first because I genuinely believe Aaryn is a racist and I think her sponsors should be aware who they have showcasing their brand. But when I found out how absolutely crazy she was and how obsessed she is with Aaryn I left along with many others. I feel like an idiot for liking her at all but she’s a manipulator and you’re right her true colors finally came out and the bitch is the whole damn rainbow

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Yes he doeshe started claiming that he couldn't wait until she hired a great lawyer. And also in one of her videos he started talking about this website in how people are just investigators and thinking that they are the boxcar kids. He has mentioned this website several times.

I never thought they were talking about this site. They had just as many comments on twitter and YouTube guessing the same thing.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”