AW General Discussion

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Third in a row, sorryyyyy but I just need to put this out here...

This is the perfect example if internet safety. Sometimes we get to “know” someone on here or think we do and we let our guards down. It doesnt matter how long any of the users have been here or how well like they are. Never let yourself trust someone on the internet. You put your guard down with people ypu think you know and in reality youre also risking your safety. A lot on here loved Susan, loved her posts. Banned together to stick up for her and all let your guard down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

kristinn281 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 pm
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I'm wondering if Susan took it too far and messaged Airfart and that's why she sucks on social media now? She's been super quiet and I wonder if something happened. We all know she looooves to brag about the latest unnecessary plastic crap she's bought and she hasn't even been doing that. This whole thing is bizarre.
The reason she's super quiet as because she was banned from this website

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
No. I mean Aaryn is the one who's quiet. Something happened in the past few days because she's been so boring on social media. She was boring even before her in laws came into town.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:47 pm
kristinn281 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 pm
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I'm wondering if Susan took it too far and messaged Airfart and that's why she sucks on social media now? She's been super quiet and I wonder if something happened. We all know she looooves to brag about the latest unnecessary plastic crap she's bought and she hasn't even been doing that. This whole thing is bizarre.
The reason she's super quiet as because she was banned from this website

No. I mean Aaryn is the one who's quiet. Something happened in the past few days because she's been so boring on social media. She was boring even before her in laws came into town.
She had to get the house ready for them and actually watch her kids and not ship them to a nanny while they were there. I don't think it has to do with this forum, you'd think all the stuff that happened would make her happy,
I also know that around my dad's birthday I get super down and her dads birthday was yesterday.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Ive wondered that too. I actually think something happened further than just sending her a message. I really think somome showed up to her house or something happened in public. I know nicks family is in town and thats why she’s been MIA all weekend, but even before that she stopped posting where was shopping at like she use to.

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:40 pm I'm wondering if Susan took it too far and messaged Airfart and that's why she sucks on social media now? She's been super quiet and I wonder if something happened. We all know she looooves to brag about the latest unnecessary plastic crap she's bought and she hasn't even been doing that. This whole thing is bizarre.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:39 pm Im confused. I thought you werent able to have two usernames from the same ip? I remember about a year ago there was a girl on here who claimed her sister and her each had an account and the admin deleted one.

Her IP was banned but they said she could use a VPN or proxy and make multiple accounts.
Gotcha

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:51 pm
kristinn281 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:43 pm The reason she's super quiet as because she was banned from this website

She had to get the house ready for them and actually watch her kids and not ship them to a nanny while they were there. I don't think it has to do with this forum, you'd think all the stuff that happened would make her happy,
I also know that around my dad's birthday I get super down and her dads birthday was yesterday.

Ohhh I bet both Nicky boy and Aaryn are just laughing at this whole mess. I would too. I hope she starts posting more soon so we can start picking her apart again lol
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Rkp65i wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:40 pm Aso Id just like the point out how giddy I am that everyone is FINALLY seeing how cookoo Susan was. For a solid week we had people upset that she was banned and people even left the thread. True colors always shine.

Same, I’m living for Grandma Sue’s fall from grace ✌🏻.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:53 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:51 pm

Ohhh I bet both Nicky boy and Aaryn are just laughing at this whole mess. I would too. I hope she starts posting more soon so we can start picking her apart again lol
I’d be majorly freaked out if I were her.
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

anxietyqueen wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:40 pm Aso Id just like the point out how giddy I am that everyone is FINALLY seeing how cookoo Susan was. For a solid week we had people upset that she was banned and people even left the thread. True colors always shine.

Same, I’m living for Grandma Sue’s fall from grace Image.
To be fair grandma sue isn't a grandma at all. She has no kids. Just a bunch of cats ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:00 pm
anxietyqueen wrote:

To be fair grandma sue isn't a grandma at all. She has no kids. Just a bunch of cats ImageImage

Didn't she have a 9 year old she took to the ER not long ago? Did she make that up?!!
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Sz091 wrote:I also want to say beware of Miran300. I also believe this is Susan as she is so overly obsessed with that user

100% I thought this since the beginning.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote: Same, I’m living for Grandma Sue’s fall from grace Image.

Didn't she have a 9 year old she took to the ER not long ago? Did she make that up?!!
Yes no kids and no husband.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anxietyqueen wrote:

Holy shit, seriously?! So there’s no husband, no 9 year old daughter, no grown kids?! How did you find all that out? I’m. Speechless. This is too much!
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote: Same, I’m living for Grandma Sue’s fall from grace Image.

Yep. All lies. She likes garage trucks (remember when she said her nephew made yt videos of them? That's really her) and cats.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:01 pm
anxietyqueen wrote:

Yeah and she said she spent the day at the baseball fields with her boys all day or something.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Was glorygirl920 also Susan?
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jayme90 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:03 pm
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:00 pm To be fair grandma sue isn't a grandma at all. She has no kids. Just a bunch of cats ImageImage

Yes no kids and no husband.

I'm speechless :? :-o
Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Was glorygirl920 also Susan?
No

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I'm offended ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

glorygirl920 wrote:
I'm offended ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Aaryn Williams”