AW General Discussion

Jayme90
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Jayme90 »

I would like to propose that we switch aaryns thread for a susan thread. @kryptonite???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I mean, kuddos to Susan if she’s the one that got Aaryn to go off the internet completely. That takes dedication.

I’m being sarcastic. Don’t kill me.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Just want to thank Glory for ignoring my message to be in the group chat!
I’d be a nervous wreck now if I’d had anything to do with that!
Thankyou sincerely lol

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

OMFG. I can’t even. So Susan isn’t even Susan. She’s just a psycho LOL I actually defended her. I feel gross now.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Honestly I thought Aaryn was so quiet because she had to actually play wife and mother this past weekend but maybe she’s just as shook as the rest of us.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

lolalime wrote:Can we get this thread name changed to something different than the current Aaryn one? People might get them mixed up since they're the same.
What do you suggest?

The tale of single white Susan

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

If I was her I would stop doing YouTube. But that’s just me. That’s how much of a looney/ stalker this woman is.

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Don't feel gross. A lot of us were manipulated
Lolaharper wrote:OMFG. I can’t even. So Susan isn’t even Susan. She’s just a psycho Image LOL I actually defended her. I feel gross now. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Morethescarier wrote:Just want to thank Glory for ignoring my message to be in the group chat!
Thankyou sincerely lol

Same they kicked me out the next day! I think They thought I was a Stan ok whatever I’m glad I wasn’t part of that chat group..

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

username44 wrote:Honestly I thought Aaryn was so quiet because she had to actually play wife and mother this past weekend but maybe she’s just as shook as the rest of us.
So she doesn't have a family she said she was at the water park all weekend and she said her legs were hurting from climbing the stairs! I thought maybe she definitely stole the person's picture but I can't believe she also lied about having a family that's crazy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

Lolaharper wrote:OMFG. I can’t even. So Susan isn’t even Susan. She’s just a psycho Image LOL I actually defended her. I feel gross now. Image

I think we all have PTSD honestly

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

We like the name serendipity snoozan.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

oliviabrown2000 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:23 pm this susan lady is CRAZY! she claims that brighton is a “stalker”? really? says the person who sat on the phone with hellofresh for 30 minutes, calling the irs on a youtuber and emailing nicks job. she’s the one who’s using a stranger’s pictures and claiming them to be hers. she doesn’t have kids. she’s lying!!!!! she made threats to a random stranger! she’s sick!

Who has time for that?! I'm still baffled by all of this. She was way too invested in her. Aaron is still a person at the end of the day despite the awful things she said. Yes, it must be really scary for her knowing there is people like Susan out there. Just gives me the heebie-jeebies. I even feel weird just posting now.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

kristinn281 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:41 pm
username44 wrote:Honestly I thought Aaryn was so quiet because she had to actually play wife and mother this past weekend but maybe she’s just as shook as the rest of us.
So she doesn't have a family she said she was at the water park all weekend and she said her legs were hurting from climbing the stairs! I thought maybe she definitely stole the person's picture but I can't believe she also lied about having a family that's crazy!

Right, and the night the threat was posted she was “out to dinner” with her “husband” and one of her kids? And her daughter pulled her aside and asked why she was crying? Good Lord my stomach feels uneasy considering I’ve defended her in the past.
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Maybe instead of a whole thread for Susan it’s just a drama behind the ytmd thread or something. I kind of don’t want to dedicate so much to a crazy person and just feed their ego.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

mssqueen233 wrote:
Morethescarier wrote:Just want to thank Glory for ignoring my message to be in the group chat!
Thankyou sincerely lol

Same they kicked me out the next day! I think They thought I was a Stan ok whatever I’m glad I wasn’t part of that chat group..

Lol, they wouldn't even let me in and posted my name and others here because we weren't supporting outing Aaryn that way.

But, I'm not mad at anyone for that. I just want to get back to Aaryn crashing and burning on her own...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

bopit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bopit »

I just want to add that I was also there for it all and everything Brighton (and others from the chat) has said is 100% true. Susan is a bully and a liar and ran/blocked/created a new account to slander Brighton the second she was exposed. Nothing had to be brought up here on YTMD. Everything could have stayed within the confines of the chats. SHE brought it here and made us expose her.
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:40 pm
Thankyou sincerely lol

Same, I thought about it and was like no because it was hard enough keeping up here. I have to say I like the slower pace.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

username44 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Right, and the night the threat was posted she was “out to dinner” with her “husband” and one of her kids? And her daughter pulled her aside and asked why she was crying? Good Lord my stomach feels uneasy considering I’ve defended her in the past.
Me to . And I'm actually really mad. I have defended her for the last year. I just thought we were to people that both didn't like airhead . The main difference between her and us is that anything that was talked about in the chat was true on our part in completely untrue on hers. I still can't believe that she would lie about having a family I don't understand that I've never seen her Instagram or her Facebook she won't tell anybody what her real name is so I don't even know who she really is.

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Her real name is Susan. Her life she portrays is fake
kristinn281 wrote:
username44 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:41 pm So she doesn't have a family she said she was at the water park all weekend and she said her legs were hurting from climbing the stairs! I thought maybe she definitely stole the person's picture but I can't believe she also lied about having a family that's crazy!

Me to . And I'm actually really mad. I have defended her for the last year. I just thought we were to people that both didn't like airhead . The main difference between her and us is that anything that was talked about in the chat was true on our part in completely untrue on hers. I still can't believe that she would lie about having a family I don't understand that I've never seen her Instagram or her Facebook she won't tell anybody what her real name is so I don't even know who she really is.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”