lolalime
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by lolalime »

Morethescarier wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:37 pm
lolalime wrote:Can we get this thread name changed to something different than the current Aaryn one? People might get them mixed up since they're the same.
What do you suggest?

The tale of single white Susan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I don't think we should use crazy Susan's name. I don't know. Maybe just something generic like Aaryn Williams: YTMD Thread Drama or something like that.
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

I don't think Susan should have anything dedicated to just her. She is also oddly obsessed with YTMD
lolalime wrote:
Morethescarier wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:37 pm
lolalime wrote:Can we get this thread name changed to something different than the current Aaryn one? People might get them mixed up since they're the same.
What do you suggest?

The tale of single white Susan

Haha, I don't think we should use crazy Susan's name. I don't know. Maybe just something generic like Aaryn Williams: YTMD Thread Drama or something like that.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

If I were Aaryn I’d be trading that navigator in for something more mainstream and less easy to identify and moving to a new rental house. She’s an idiot for putting her family all over the internet in the first place, but at the end of the day she had babies who have no control over their life what so ever and there are people like snoozan our there who are sick and willing to do god knows what. If she’s willing to CALL hellofresh and spend 30 minutes on the phone with them, who knows what else she would do. I understand emails to sponsors, but she took it waaaaay too far. She’s literally the crazy cat lady.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Is Susan writing all this shit down in a journal or something? How does she keep up with her own story? The fact she got caught is making her spiral out of control even more probably.
Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Just do everyone knows I was 100% kidding about a susan thread.

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

I do not like aron but I would be concerned for my safety and my childrens if I was her. Susan paid for a background check on her and is way out of line
Adhbrh91 wrote:If I were Aaryn I’d be trading that navigator in for something more mainstream and less easy to identify and moving to a new rental house. She’s an idiot for putting her family all over the internet in the first place, but at the end of the day she had babies who have no control over their life what so ever and there are people like snoozan our there who are sick and willing to do god knows what. If she’s willing to CALL hellofresh and spend 30 minutes on the phone with them, who knows what else she would do. I understand emails to sponsors, but she took it waaaaay too far. She’s literally the crazy cat lady.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:02 pm I do not like aron but I would be concerned for my safety and my childrens if I was her. Susan paid for a background check on her and is way out of line
Adhbrh91 wrote:If I were Aaryn I’d be trading that navigator in for something more mainstream and less easy to identify and moving to a new rental house. She’s an idiot for putting her family all over the internet in the first place, but at the end of the day she had babies who have no control over their life what so ever and there are people like snoozan our there who are sick and willing to do god knows what. If she’s willing to CALL hellofresh and spend 30 minutes on the phone with them, who knows what else she would do. I understand emails to sponsors, but she took it waaaaay too far. She’s literally the crazy cat lady.
Whaaaat? She paid for background check on Aaryn? Holy shit.
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Yes, she did. She also took screen shots of things aron posted to send into the IRS for tax fraud. I'm sure she has done more
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:02 pm I do not like aron but I would be concerned for my safety and my childrens if I was her. Susan paid for a background check on her and is way out of line

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:04 pm
Yes, that is true.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Dude. What the hell? Are you serious? How do you know this? Not trying to be confrontational at all, I’m just curious if Susan admitted to all this stuff or what? That is seriously so sick. I don’t think it’s a coincidence Aaryn is basically off line these days. I hope Susan being outed and blocked from here didn’t send her over the edge and she took things even further than she already has.

jasminrants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminrants »

Holy crap, I was watching all the drama unfold, but Susan takes the absolute cake. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed seeing Aaryn's racist behavior have consequences for her, but it's just crazy to think someone would go as far as trying to wreck her entire life by getting a background check and involving the IRS. That's pure insanity.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

She announced it the first or second day in the group chat. She was very proud of it. Probably around 30ish people were in the chat at that time.
Adhbrh91 wrote:Dude. What the hell? Are you serious? How do you know this? Not trying to be confrontational at all, I’m just curious if Susan admitted to all this stuff or what? That is seriously so sick. I don’t think it’s a coincidence Aaryn is basically off line these days. I hope Susan being outed and blocked from here didn’t send her over the edge and she took things even further than she already has.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:12 pm She announced it the first or second day in the group chat. She was very proud of it. Probably around 30ish people were in the chat at that time.
Adhbrh91 wrote:Dude. What the hell? Are you serious? How do you know this? Not trying to be confrontational at all, I’m just curious if Susan admitted to all this stuff or what? That is seriously so sick. I don’t think it’s a coincidence Aaryn is basically off line these days. I hope Susan being outed and blocked from here didn’t send her over the edge and she took things even further than she already has.

I was there. This absolutely happened. She said she was excited about the thought of Nick and Aaryn waiting for their letter from the IRS to come.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I kinda feel sick for asking this, but did she find anything juicy worth talking about on Aaryns thread? We need something to talk about these days since Susan scared Aaryn off the internet.

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:12 pm She announced it the first or second day in the group chat. She was very proud of it. Probably around 30ish people were in the chat at that time.

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Can we get back to the meme game on the Aaryn thread? That was entertaining.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Good lord. I wish I had as much time on my hands as her. I’d use it to work out or shop, not email the stupid IRS about someone.
username44 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:14 pm

I was there. This absolutely happened. She said she was excited about the thought of Nick and Aaryn waiting for their letter from the IRS to come.
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

We have great aron memes
We also have great snoozan memes too
Imdying wrote:Can we get back to the meme game on the Aaryn thread? That was entertaining.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I knew there was something about Susan but if you came back at her you were accused of being a fan of Aaryn and then her friends continued that. Could never have a different opinion. This is so crazy to me. I knew things got out of hand but didn't think it could get worse. That is scary. We know Aaryn reads here, its been joked about. If I was her I would be scared. She already can't stay alone when Nick is away.
oliviabrown2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oliviabrown2000 »

dr_philly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dr_philly »

username44 wrote:

This is terrible, I had asked to be in the group chat too.. So glad I didn't get in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”