AW General Discussion

Brighton

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Brighton »

IMG_7321.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sz091 »

.Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:19 pm Good lord. I wish I had as much time on my hands as her. I’d use it to work out or shop, not email the stupid IRS about someone.
username44 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:14 pm
Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:12 pm She announced it the first or second day in the group chat. She was very proud of it. Probably around 30ish people were in the chat at that time.

I was there. This absolutely happened. She said she was excited about the thought of Nick and Aaryn waiting for their letter from the IRS to come.
She didn't email the IRS she said that she had to go on there website and order a form to her home to fill it out. It didn't sound like it was an easy process ... she takes everything to the extreme!
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Shook.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Girrll
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girrll »

oliviabrown2000 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:22 pm Image

Yesssss lol!!!
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Now we can’t even make fun of Aaryn for refusing to stay home alone cause we know Susan will call “I’m inside your house”

Aaryn’s ghost is probably Susan!!

oliviabrown2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oliviabrown2000 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 39631e.jpg[/IMG]

oliviabrown2000
Talker
Talker

oliviabrown2000
Talker
Talker

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Aaryn is probably interviewing bodyguards as we speak.
Brighton

I just want to thank everyone who was in that chat group for backing me up. And for everyone reading, nobody stalked or is stalking anyone. It was just very obvious to us that it had to be someone from the group leaving that nasty comment to Joanna because we were the only ones who knew her real name. Based on the language used, we all suspected a certain person and did our due diligence and checked what she told us inside that group and realized that she is indeed a troll and nothing was true. We were actually polite when we asked her to explain what’s going on and she completely blew things out of proportion.

Amandajean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandajean »

Sorry if this is a double post:

Okay wow. I just caught up on this thread. So I was in the other chat for literally a day and then my GroupMe account deleted on its own, so I saw some of the stuff people are talking about, but I am SO creeped out!
To know somebody was faking an entire identity really is scary to me and the fact that Aaryn gives out so much info about herself is kinda frightening for her.
Maybe she’s quiet because she has been losing sponsorships? But it is possible something else happened. Scary!
oliviabrown2000
Talker
Talker

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Susan seems like an obsessed stalker. She is out to ruin Aaryns life and I am not down for that. As much as I love to hate her I would never actively try to ruin someone’s life. I think if anyone had valid info of who Susan really is maybe that should be given to someone so Arod can protect herself. This isn’t cool. It’s someone’s life who has children. Aaryn deserves to lose sponsors for what she said on BB but she doesn’t deserve this level of crazy.

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

I think aron should lose sponsors for her racist comments, they are unacceptable and horrible. But it went too far with Susan, imo she probably does stalk aron
Lolaharper wrote:Susan seems like an obsessed stalker. She is out to ruin Aaryns life and I am not down for that. As much as I love to hate her I would never actively try to ruin someone’s life. I think if anyone had valid info of who Susan really is maybe that should be given to someone so Arod can protect herself. This isn’t cool. It’s someone’s life who has children. Aaryn deserves to lose sponsors for what she said on BB but she doesn’t deserve this level of crazy.

Brighton

Also, @joanna234 if you’re reading this, we are all really upset that you got that message and we tried to bring things to light girl but we got attacked as well. What happened was really not okay and I hope that if you feel threatened in any way by her, please don’t hesitate to take things to the police. I know she’s deleted that account spare1966 but I’m sure Instagram can pull up its history and location. Again, really not okay that a simple gossip chat turned into this.

EmeLoke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmeLoke »

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 5.55.09 PM.png
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Brighton wrote:I just want to thank everyone who was in that chat group for backing me up. And for everyone reading, nobody stalked or is stalking anyone. It was just very obvious to us that it had to be someone from the group leaving that nasty comment to Joanna because we were the only ones who knew her real name. Based on the language used, we all suspected a certain person and did our due diligence and checked what she told us inside that group and realized that she is indeed a troll and nothing was true. We were actually polite when we asked her to explain what’s going on and she completely blew things out of proportion.

I'm shook. I ate dinner & everyone was talking about how much of a snooze Aaryn's latest video was.. come back & the chat was gone. I missed everything but had a feeling it was Susan that did it after she had said she had found Joanna on LinkedIn. So freaking creepy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

Wow to think that when I decided to come to this chat year ago. I thought it was all talking crap about aaryn picking apart her parenting and life choices. In no way did I ever think it would come to this!! My mind is seriously blown with everything I’ve been trying to catch up from today alone! and to think I asked Susan to be apart of the chat, she ignored it and just kept posting on the chat like if I sent her nothing. Well I guess I’m happy about that cause HOLY SHIT!! This stuff is intense!

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Loverach06 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:56 pm
Brighton wrote:I just want to thank everyone who was in that chat group for backing me up. And for everyone reading, nobody stalked or is stalking anyone. It was just very obvious to us that it had to be someone from the group leaving that nasty comment to Joanna because we were the only ones who knew her real name. Based on the language used, we all suspected a certain person and did our due diligence and checked what she told us inside that group and realized that she is indeed a troll and nothing was true. We were actually polite when we asked her to explain what’s going on and she completely blew things out of proportion.

I'm shook. I ate dinner & everyone was talking about how much of a snooze Aaryn's latest video was.. come back & the chat was gone. I missed everything but had a feeling it was Susan that did it after she had said she had found Joanna on LinkedIn. So freaking creepy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Literally same. I was gone all day tending to my daughter and husband, came back to chaos and then Susan gave her big exit speech, refused to own up to anything, and the chat was gone. I briefly read what had happened and I feel guilty AF for believing her. so because of that, from the bottom of my heart I apologize to everyone in the chat for not seeing through Sue and falling for her little spiel regardless of the fact she was the first to find Joanna’s personal social media accounts and was heated as fuck over.. nothing.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”