Sz091
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Sz091 »

Loverach06 wrote:
Brighton wrote:I just want to thank everyone who was in that chat group for backing me up. And for everyone reading, nobody stalked or is stalking anyone. It was just very obvious to us that it had to be someone from the group leaving that nasty comment to Joanna because we were the only ones who knew her real name. Based on the language used, we all suspected a certain person and did our due diligence and checked what she told us inside that group and realized that she is indeed a troll and nothing was true. We were actually polite when we asked her to explain what’s going on and she completely blew things out of proportion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm shook. I ate dinner & everyone was talking about how much of a snooze Aaryn's latest video was.. come back & the chat was gone. I missed everything but had a feeling it was Susan that did it after she had said she had found Joanna on LinkedIn. So freaking creepy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes she is creepy, she is now threatening to call the cops on us LMAO

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

coffeemama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coffeemama »

Sz091 wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:
Brighton wrote:I just want to thank everyone who was in that chat group for backing me up. And for everyone reading, nobody stalked or is stalking anyone. It was just very obvious to us that it had to be someone from the group leaving that nasty comment to Joanna because we were the only ones who knew her real name. Based on the language used, we all suspected a certain person and did our due diligence and checked what she told us inside that group and realized that she is indeed a troll and nothing was true. We were actually polite when we asked her to explain what’s going on and she completely blew things out of proportion.

I'm shook. I ate dinner & everyone was talking about how much of a snooze Aaryn's latest video was.. come back & the chat was gone. I missed everything but had a feeling it was Susan that did it after she had said she had found Joanna on LinkedIn. So freaking creepy.

Where is she making these threats?

(ps, Susan, are you Lost without us? Image)
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Where is all this happening at?

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:03 pm
Loverach06 wrote:

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Susan started her own private chat with her other online personas. Hey snoozan, you seemed BOTHERED AF SIS
coffeemama wrote:
Sz091 wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:I'm shook. I ate dinner & everyone was talking about how much of a snooze Aaryn's latest video was.. come back & the chat was gone. I missed everything but had a feeling it was Susan that did it after she had said she had found Joanna on LinkedIn. So freaking creepy.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by username44 »

What the hell could she possibly be threatening to call the cops on? If anyone has a right to call the police it’s Joanna..
Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

IMG_7326.gif

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Brighton wrote:
IMG_7326.gif

I missed your memes!

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Geeze. The chat she’s in is just a bunch of screen names she created herself? I remember one time, I think before the babymoon, Susan was bragging that she made like 5 fake Instagrams and was ready to troll Aaryn. In my head I was like WTF that’s a lot of effort to go through just to troll someone you don’t like on the internet. This is getting cray crazy. Aaryn hasn’t been online all day and nicks family is gone already. Probably lawyering and bodyguarding up.
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Crazy people make up crazy stories for the cops.

I once had a lady I didn’t know call MY phone and accuse me of having sex with her husband (didn’t know him either). I was a mouthy teenager so I told her to leave me alone and she was insane. She didn’t stop. I put my phone on silent. I then got a message from the police to call them but they knew she was crazy from how she was rambling on and on about me stalking her. The police apologized and offered to help me do a restraining order.

It was the most excitement in my life at that time. I remember my best friend and I dying of laughter because I wasn’t sleeping with anyone but suddenly I was a whore

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Geeze. The chat she’s in is just a bunch of screen names she created herself? I remember one time, I think before the babymoon, Susan was bragging that she made like 5 fake Instagrams and was ready to troll Aaryn. In my head I was like WTF that’s a lot of effort to go through just to troll someone you don’t like on the internet. This is getting cray crazy. Aaryn hasn’t been online all day and nicks family is gone already. Probably lawyering and bodyguarding up.

I can’t even be bothered to remember my one insta screen name and password and she has multiples ImageImageImageImageImage

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So she’s got her other personality going in one chat, currently has a chat going under her serendipity Susan account where she defends herself and says Bright is crazy, but is threatening to call cops from another chat? Lord I cannot keep up
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Sz091 wrote:Susan started her own private chat with her other online personas. Hey snoozan, you seemed BOTHERED AF SIS
coffeemama wrote:
Sz091 wrote:Yes she is creepy, she is now threatening to call the cops on us LMAO

Who were you in the chat? I haven’t seen your name before.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Sz091 wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:

Wait who is threatening to call the cops

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Sz091 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:I always thought it was weird when she’d come on and write a long post about what she was doing that day or just her life in general that wasn’t relevant to anything. Like we’re here to talk about Aaryn, IDGAF about your plans for the weekend or your kids. But now it makes sense since it was all made up.
In the chat she would constantly talk about her life. She had this huge story about taking her daughter and husband to a water park resort lol yet she still had time to constantly post. She has a thing for wanting to be the QUEEN and us being her bitches. My my my how the tables have turned. Times up, snoozan

That's why I think she hates on Airhead so much. She wants to be her. We are all here for the opposite reason. No wonder she got so nasty with people on here. She went after me my first day on here just because I don't sink as low as her.

I am also happy to say that I am seeing so many of the former Susan supporters see who she really is and come back here. Image

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

I never posted. I lurked for a long, long time
jsl22 wrote:
Sz091 wrote:Susan started her own private chat with her other online personas. Hey snoozan, you seemed BOTHERED AF SIS
coffeemama wrote: Where is she making these threats?

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Brighton wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Aso Id just like the point out how giddy I am that everyone is FINALLY seeing how cookoo Susan was. For a solid week we had people upset that she was banned and people even left the thread. True colors always shine.

I’m probably gonna have to like every one of your posts for the next 10 years just to make up for it.

Hahahah

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Sz091 wrote:I never posted. I lurked for a long, long time
jsl22 wrote:
Sz091 wrote:Susan started her own private chat with her other online personas. Hey snoozan, you seemed BOTHERED AF SIS Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

No on the private chat.

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

jsl22 wrote:
Sz091 wrote:I never posted. I lurked for a long, long time
jsl22 wrote: Who were you in the chat? I haven’t seen your name before.

No on the private chat.

Oh sorry. My name is Sydney in the chat

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I'm kinda sad. I enjoyed the chat minus the crazy.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I enjoyed the chat too! It was fun to talk about current Aaryn events, share pics of my Golden’s, and enjoy the hilarious memes. Turns out Susan was the problem the entire time 🙄

Return to “Aaryn Williams”