Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by kristinn281 »

username44 wrote:I enjoyed the chat too! It was fun to talk about current Aaryn events, share pics of my Golden’s, and enjoy the hilarious memes. Turns out Susan was the problem the entire time Image
Yes and I really enjoy getting to know everyone in the chat. I just wanted to talk about air head and we all didn't like her. I wish it wouldn't have ended the way that it did. If everyone would have just been honest about who they were then this would have never happened

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Morethescarier wrote:Wondering who all is in susans brand new super exclusive chat? Lol

I don't know because I'm not in the chat anymore but I don't think there are very many people

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Morethescarier wrote:Wondering who all is in susans brand new super exclusive chat? Lol

Susan and her fifty personalities

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Lolaharper wrote:

Susan and her fifty personalities

I'm envisioning Tara from United States of Tara. Bahaha.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Redoakswife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redoakswife »

So everyone got catfished by a 50 something cat lady 😂😂
But for real though who else thinks “Susan” is someone that knows airhead in real life and has a personal vendetta to take her down & The forum was gasoline to her fire 🤷🏼‍♀️

I AM SHOOK AF... lol

also who was able to enter her giveaway?😉 if I were subscribed I’d so be putting in for it, just so I could get some chick-fil-a, come here & enjoy my airding sponsored meal while gossiping about her 😂
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I don’t think Susan knows her in real life. I think she’s psycho obsessed with her and wants to be her.
Redoakswife wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:17 pm So everyone got catfished by a 50 something cat lady 😂😂
But for real though who else thinks “Susan” is someone that knows airhead in real life and has a personal vendetta to take her down & The forum was gasoline to her fire 🤷🏼‍♀️

I AM SHOOK AF... lol

also who was able to enter her giveaway?😉 if I were subscribed I’d so be putting in for it, just so I could get some chick-fil-a, come here & enjoy my airding sponsored meal while gossiping about her 😂
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Redoakswife wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:17 pm So everyone got catfished by a 50 something cat lady 😂😂

I AM SHOOK AF... lol

I don't think the person knows her. Especially since they got so many followers to follow along to destroy her (outside of sponsors/YouTube but other things affecting real life).
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

I don't think Susan knows her either but shes beyond obsessed from things she has mentioned, willing to do a lot to piss off aron
Adhbrh91 wrote:I don’t think Susan knows her in real life. I think she’s psycho obsessed with her and wants to be her.
Redoakswife wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:17 pm So everyone got catfished by a 50 something cat lady ImageImage
But for real though who else thinks “Susan” is someone that knows airhead in real life and has a personal vendetta to take her down & The forum was gasoline to her fire Image

I AM SHOOK AF... lol

also who was able to enter her giveaway?Image if I were subscribed I’d so be putting in for it, just so I could get some chick-fil-a, come here & enjoy my airding sponsored meal while gossiping about her Image
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Redoakswife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Redoakswife »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:26 pm I don’t think Susan knows her in real life. I think she’s psycho obsessed with her and wants to be her.
So weird! Why dedicate so much time to an Internet personality, airbat isn’t even that cool 😂
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

girlandboymom wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:39 pm
Sz091 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:I always thought it was weird when she’d come on and write a long post about what she was doing that day or just her life in general that wasn’t relevant to anything. Like we’re here to talk about Aaryn, IDGAF about your plans for the weekend or your kids. But now it makes sense since it was all made up.
In the chat she would constantly talk about her life. She had this huge story about taking her daughter and husband to a water park resort lol yet she still had time to constantly post. She has a thing for wanting to be the QUEEN and us being her bitches. My my my how the tables have turned. Times up, snoozan

That's why I think she hates on Airhead so much. She wants to be her. We are all here for the opposite reason. No wonder she got so nasty with people on here. She went after me my first day on here just because I don't sink as low as her.

I am also happy to say that I am seeing so many of the former Susan supporters see who she really is and come back here. Image

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
I think that’s why she hates Aaryn so much too. She’s a sad, lonely spinster and Aaryn has everything she always wanted (husband, kids, big house, money, looks).

Pretty sad. Hope she gets some therapy or something, there’s some deep rooted shit there.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Of all people you could want to be, why would anyone want to be Aaryn? I can think of a million other people I’d rather be than a washed up racist former reality TV star with a drinking/Adderall problem and a husband who’s a workaholic who’s hardly ever home. Plus she’s not aging well at all, has one kid who’s a total brat and the other 2 kids she doesn’t even want. Not anyone to be envious of.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Without disclosing identifying info, do you all have any other details on the real Susan’s life? I’m so intrigued now, lol.
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
anxietyqueen wrote:Without disclosing identifying info, do you all have any other details on the real Susan’s life? I’m so intrigued now, lol.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sz091 wrote:From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
anxietyqueen wrote:Without disclosing identifying info, do you all have any other details on the real Susan’s life? I’m so intrigued now, lol.
Did you mean garbage trucks or garage trucks lol. Do your have the name of a YouTube video that I could look up and if she really morbidly obese I still have yet to be able to find her Instagram

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Garbage trucks sorry
kristinn281 wrote:
Sz091 wrote:From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
Did you mean garbage trucks or garage trucks lol. Do your have the name of a YouTube video that I could look up and if she really morbidly obese I still have yet to be able to find her Instagram

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:51 pm From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
Morbidly obese but posted about Aaryn’s “back fat” in that dress 10x a day, lol. This is all so fascinating.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Susan is the size of aaryns Navi. An obese, single, cat loving person is exactly who I’d picture her to be.

*not an actual photo of her*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

kristinn281 wrote:

She took down all of her videos after this thread was created. Image

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:51 pm From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
Then the real Susan is the opposite of the persons photo she used. The photos of the other lady were an attractive woman, thin, decent looking husband. Wow.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”